Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 53. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
Isn't it testnet launch sometime this month?  Also, their mainnet launch will be in end of may(?) instead of planned schedule July. This year go to be a good year for TRON,
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
That'S crazy but one thing that amazed me was the massive dips as well for Tron and XVG both

TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png
Activity: 154
March 12, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
A perfect growth chart. will increase further in the coming months. growth will continue. Rumors are spreading that there are a few new entrepreneurship studies.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 12, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
Tron is a big scam folks, after this con artist justin sun announced the date for a big announcement for another announcement, they threw lots of coins on the market and made $$$. All these false Alibaba shills. What is with the 100 guys that worked for Alibaba and are now on the Tron Team. You know what? That was a big lie, and a little bit of googling shows that some of these guys are none existant. They are pictures from the internet, nothing more.
I don t care if you think this is FUD, if you are intelligent you sell your Tron coins. You can hold them, but don t cry if this scam goes to zero.

Try proving your words Huh
Where is the information!
Do not say something that is not true if you can not prove it
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
tron=iTUNES for blockchain.

Yeah they missed that boat by like 15 yrs
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
TRON meets the needs of those who are looking for entertainment that want to take advantage of the blockchain. The only drawback of the project is the long-term nature of the road map. Although, it also has the advantage of ensuring that the team gets everything right the first time, before exiting, and the users experience no problems. Once completed, and even as you progress through the various stages, TRON will prove useful for anyone looking for a decentralized Protocol to help with online entertainment.
Activity: 90
March 11, 2018, 03:05:56 PM
Exchanged all my Tron coins for NCASH. By by Tron
Activity: 2
March 11, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
Tron is a big scam folks, after this con artist justin sun announced the date for a big announcement for another announcement, they threw lots of coins on the market and made $$$. All these false Alibaba shills. What is with the 100 guys that worked for Alibaba and are now on the Tron Team. You know what? That was a big lie, and a little bit of googling shows that some of these guys are none existant. They are pictures from the internet, nothing more.
I don t care if you think this is FUD, if you are intelligent you sell your Tron coins. You can hold them, but don t cry if this scam goes to zero.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
March 11, 2018, 04:10:36 AM
People, please, tell me, why do you invest in TRON?
Do they have something apart from marketing?
Do they have any live developments?
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
The tron is now very popular but the price is a bit lower. the volume of money in the market is continuously decreasing. The crypto money market is very moving. be careful
Activity: 672
March 11, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
Today the Tron project demonstrates quite good indicators, it seems to me that the TRX project is waiting for a very good future, it seems to me that this is the future that will be expected by the promising project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 11, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
TRX is basically speculated coins no proper idea for development.Developers got advantage during the launch phase and got millions of dollars only.Its was bubble and hyped to extreme level.Its totally not trustworthy coin.Many people have shown interest in it.Its not prudent to make long term investment in TRX.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:42:02 PM
In the event that within two years, the TRON platform will become the main haven for entertainment enthusiasts based on technology, its growth will be significant. TRX has huge potential for growth, but everything will depend on the team of developers and their plans.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 10, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
This is still at the end of the day a scam project, led by a scam team. There are fake partnerships everywhere and one of the devs cashed out anonymously. Not sure how this project hasn't tanked to 0 yet.
Activity: 28
March 10, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
Yea! Justin Sun is making things happen quickly!! High respects for that guy! Tron FTW! I sold all my Tron already but I believe in this project greatly and still follow it. They have blockchain satellite partners launching satellites already and no one seems as excited as me! haha
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
Great news!!!
Huobi Pro launches TRX/USDT at 18:00 on March 09, 2018 (GMT +8)
Don't miss the chance to arbitrage Smiley

I hope this news will make price up... I actually have a -75% from price I bought  Angry even if I bought it for mid-long term view
I'm sorry for your loss but i guess the price drop will continue because the next thing will happen is bitcoin would pump and altcoins will have another red market again and again.
TRX is ready for the action once the market will be back to green, everything will be back to normal and we will have a chance to sell if we will
not be greedy again. The price is still above ICO price if I still remember right, but I know a lot cannot sell now as they buy when it has pumped months
ago, you will not lose if you will be patient.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Great news!!!

I hope this news will make price up... I actually have a -75% from price I bought  Angry even if I bought it for mid-long term view
I'm sorry for your loss but i guess the price drop will continue because the next thing will happen is bitcoin would pump and altcoins will have another red market again and again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
March 10, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
does anybody even read some news about the coin burn. Justin sun is really taking his time to give us the details of this coin burn...
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
March 10, 2018, 07:14:54 AM
TRON has been listed on quite some exchanges lately which I think will have a good effect when the coin will be pumped
Activity: 602
March 09, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
Great news!!!

Pages:
Jump to: