Pages:
Author

Topic: True Flip. Blockchain Lottery Bounty Campaign (FB, TW, signature etc) - page 10. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I participated in Twitter and Facebook. I wanted to ask when will the calculation for work? Promised in late August. Where can I see the payment lists?

Hello,

there are some participants who already filled the form and didn't got the tokens. All of them will get tokens tomorrow.

Participants who don't fill the form for claim the bounty, please do it.

Before filling form you need to register on trueflip.io.

Fill this form if you took part in only one campaign.
Just copy here the number from "Sum to put to the form" column.

One campaign participants
https://goo.gl/UohBH7

This form for persons that took part in several campaigns.
You need to sum up all of your tokens and put the sum to form.

Several campaigns participants
https://goo.gl/pu4khX

If you forget the ETH adress you gave before - put one another and PM the others.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Hello, TrueFlip!

I was travelling for last 3 weeks and couldn't get to the computer.
I filled the form now with all information, but I'm not sure I've done everything properly because trueflip.io site is blocked and doesn't work in Russia (and currently I don't have ability to use any VPN-services; actually I never had experience with that).
*update: ok, I used TOR-browser and successfully logined to my trueflip account

Could you tell me if I should do any more actions? Also tokens will be distributed to ETH address or investor account?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I have seen my bounty there https://trueflip.io/profile/investor

also with the Notice

NOTICE

We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience. Anyway you can apply for technical support and you will get tokens in manual mode

How to claim in manual Mode ?

Hello,

the tokens now are not abailable to withdraw. Even manually (it is the newest update from developers).

Bounty tokens will be available to withdraw after internal tokenholder's lottery. Bounty tokens ane not eligable to join this lottery.

Lottery is planning about 15 of September, but this information is not exact.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

I see the notice has change.

We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience.

Well can you give the exact time, when the Lottery will began ? because we need a certainty,

thank

Bump!!!

I need an answer

Hello,

I can't give you exact time of lottery.

It depends on ERC processing developing.  The system of internal ETH wallets.
And when it will be completed, the lottery will begin and token withdrawal too.

I'll put here the information as soon as it will be exact.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

even you do not know the exact time Angry , kinda weird

Well,, i just wanted to know, if there the TrueFlip team working on it ? why i ask because i do not see an announcement about that, hmm i think just 2 days ago when the notice in profile investors has change,,

anyway, thanks for the answer,, i hope the information will announement as soon as possible Wink
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
I participated in Twitter and Facebook. I wanted to ask when will the calculation for work? Promised in late August. Where can I see the payment lists?

Hello,

there are some participants who already filled the form and didn't got the tokens. All of them will get tokens tomorrow.

Participants who don't fill the form for claim the bounty, please do it.

Before filling form you need to register on trueflip.io.

Fill this form if you took part in only one campaign.
Just copy here the number from "Sum to put to the form" column.

One campaign participants
https://goo.gl/UohBH7

This form for persons that took part in several campaigns.
You need to sum up all of your tokens and put the sum to form.

Several campaigns participants
https://goo.gl/pu4khX

If you forget the ETH adress you gave before - put one another and PM the others.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

also with the Notice

NOTICE

We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience. Anyway you can apply for technical support and you will get tokens in manual mode

Hello,

the tokens now are not abailable to withdraw. Even manually (it is the newest update from developers).

Bounty tokens will be available to withdraw after internal tokenholder's lottery. Bounty tokens ane not eligable to join this lottery.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience.

Well can you give the exact time, when the Lottery will began ? because we need a certainty,

thank

Bump!!!

I need an answer

Hello,

I can't give you exact time of lottery.

It depends on ERC processing developing.  The system of internal ETH wallets.
And when it will be completed, the lottery will begin and token withdrawal too.

I'll put here the information as soon as it will be exact.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

also with the Notice

NOTICE

Hello,

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

thank

Bump!!!

I need an answer
not quite clear. are these my tokens?
they are not displayed on the balance sheet

Hello,
by the way it is not tokens. It displays the calculation result if you tried the calculator of token's year efficiency and you don't have your own tokens.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what is donated amount there show on investor profile?
Activity: 798
Activity: 498
Merit: 105

It is approximate count of year profit for current tokens quantity. It isn't nesessary to hold them for period at the investor profile.
You'll get profits for 3 month every 3 month fot the quantity you attribute this time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Lol youre not smart, you could have been rich if you hadnt posted this here
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

Here it is written that you own 10% of all tokens.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
LOL people too hurry for dumping TFL
why you not play a game everyday for waiting 15 september Grin its only 2weeks before withdraw online im just waiting and pray for TFL price now.
Activity: 518
Did the bounty tokens already distributed? Still zero balance in my Token holder column. And I can't see my ETH address on that column.

Only

Code:
We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, 
which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience.
You can understand your tokens reward from this bounty will holding until end internal tokenholder's lottery, but they cannot confirm exactly when is the end this event, so although you can receive your tokens in balance, you still cannot withdraw it!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Did the bounty tokens already distributed? Still zero balance in my Token holder column. And I can't see my ETH address on that column.

Only

Code:
We apologize for the delay in the token withdrawals. This functionality implies the development of a full-fledged ERC-processing, 
which will form the basis of the mechanics of the closed lottery and accrual of quarterly bonuses. We ask you for patience.

also with the Notice

NOTICE

Hello,

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

thank
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Token holders fund
0.11595BTC

can you give info for above , i cek on my account i dont think so for about there.
please give intructions for above.
thank you for attention

I think it would be a general one for all, also the bounty token holders will be able to participate in the next round after the first round scheduled to happen on or later than Sept 15? In that case it would be a gift for all the bounty participants to be part of the lottery system and to earn some BTC.

I too have that on my Token holders fund, but dont know how to use them or how to check whether I have received the bounty or not. Need more details on this.

it s the total fund for all acount
i think you will receive the % of share holding

Are you sure this is what the total is set for on all of the accounts? It seems like a bug to me on the system for the BTC amount 0.11595BTC specified on each of the accounts.Not all bounty guys would have the same, some might have received fewer tokens and some more based on the number of campaigns they joined and tokens earned.
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
Token holders fund
0.11595BTC

can you give info for above , i cek on my account i dont think so for about there.
thank you for attention

I think it would be a general one for all, also the bounty token holders will be able to participate in the next round after the first round scheduled to happen on or later than Sept 15? In that case it would be a gift for all the bounty participants to be part of the lottery system and to earn some BTC.

I too have that on my Token holders fund, but dont know how to use them or how to check whether I have received the bounty or not. Need more details on this.

it s the total fund for all acount
i think you will receive the % of share holding
Activity: 322

also with the Notice

NOTICE

Hello,

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Im so dissapointed. You told us we are going to get our tokensat the end of the month.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Token holders fund
0.11595BTC

thank you for attention

Pages:
Jump to: