Pages:
Author

Topic: True Flip. Blockchain Lottery Bounty Campaign (FB, TW, signature etc) - page 6. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Until now, i cant withdraw my tokens. Sorry for the word, but im very disssapointed. We worked hard to promote your ico which is success, then you are giving us a hard time to withdraw our money. It's almost 2 months.
Activity: 406
Hi Dev tell me when will the distribution of tokens for bounty company members? In my office on your site, I have not received my tokens for bounty company.
Activity: 476
i am so sad we did work for earn some little money and now we can't withdrew. trueflip should care about us, we did work for trueflip. we spend time for trueflip whole to months and now we don't have nothing. we don't have token to parked token for withdrew. this is not fair with us. plz Dev if you really care about us then give us our pay.

thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
this is amazing madness
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Hello!

Token will be unlocked about 21 of September.

Pearsons, who hasn't get their tokens to their accounts yet will got it before this time, or later if there will be questions about their accounts.

Everybody will get tokens.

There was a mistake in Blog Post, Articles and Video bounty counting.

The changes are now at the spreadsheet in row "Right token quantity".
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_4BsBkaolbwahFa2FurTehv4mV3X039iwYwbuBX52Y/edit#gid=0

There will be changes in token distribution for persons who took part in this campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKqrI_TGfmI_vSqP5uaOLfia8RQAwXQjrqhtKGL6WxY/edit#gid=360516918

These changes and distribution of last part of claimed tokens coming this week.

If you have quaestions or answers, ask me by PM. I'll give you answer in several days.
Please be patient in waiting.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Ahhh so if am not mistaken
All the  blog bounties are halved due to calculations error?

Thanks for the update tho
Token it still not withdraw able, it shows

"You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them"

I also try to withdraw my trueflip token but when I enter on investor holder my token was gone You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them!! What are happening in Trueflip site this gonna be crazy we need to know if we can withdraw our token or not all of us are work hard to promote this token we need your update Dev! Sorry for my word but we need my token to exchange.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello!

Pearsons, who hasn't get their tokens to their accounts yet will got it before this time, or later if there will be questions about their accounts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u_4BsBkaolbwahFa2FurTehv4mV3X039iwYwbuBX52Y/edit#gid=0

There will be changes in token distribution for persons who took part in this campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKqrI_TGfmI_vSqP5uaOLfia8RQAwXQjrqhtKGL6WxY/edit#gid=360516918

If you have quaestions or answers, ask me by PM. I'll give you answer in several days.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Ahhh so if am not mistaken
All the  blog bounties are halved due to calculations error?

Thanks for the update tho
Token it still not withdraw able, it shows

"You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them"
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello Dev, everybody is asking now. Please answer them.

Don't be silent, they must be paid for they worked for.
that is right, must be any news update for the member to know what the good news or bad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Hello Dev, everybody is asking now. Please answer them.

Don't be silent, they must be paid for they worked for.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
@TrueFlipLoto
Investor lottery will be held on September 22!
5 prizes - 10, 4, 3, 2 and 1btc! Hurry up and don't forget to turn 2fa on)
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I try to click withdraw buttom but it is said no token holders, what that is means??
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
As I understand or AFAIK. Bounty token will only withdraw-able if the lottery is already over or done. So wait for it to finish!

Maybe after that lottery the token will be  able to withdraw.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
i still not have my tokens. where can i see them and what i need to do?
still no notification that the trueflip token can withdraw, you better wait further. most likely the team is improving its sitstem.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
i still not have my tokens. where can i see them and what i need to do?
Activity: 364
when will token unlocked. today is 21 September but still tokens not yet unlocked in my account?

maybe delayed again,they always delay until doomsday.
I am disappointed, they do not give a reason.

maybe the cause of delay due to different timezones. maybe in the next two to three days all our tokens can be withdraw already. lets wait a little bit more.
A bit strange, Today is 21/09 tomorrow is lottery. I don´t want to participate and I can´t withdraw my tokens... Button is active, but I got message " You don`t have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them".. Any advice?

i think they saying depost money for parked.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
A bit strange, Today is 21/09 tomorrow is lottery. I don´t want to participate and I can´t withdraw my tokens... Button is active, but I got message " You don`t have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them".. Any advice?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
when will token unlocked. today is 21 September but still tokens not yet unlocked in my account?

maybe delayed again,they always delay until doomsday.
I am disappointed, they do not give a reason.
Hello!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

if we lock our token for weekly draw then can we earn profit?

No it's not possible for the current moment.As per the team, the tokens for bounty can not participate in the lottery, for now, you may withdraw after they announce the instructions and again use the tokens to participate in the next lottery whenever it is held.Hope the team gives out detailed instructions for the bounty participants on how to withdraw.

Ok I understood and i got email from trueflip. details of instruction.

Thank you
Hello!
What e-mail? What instructions?
that email for how to token holder participate next lottery on 22Sep2017.
Merit: 102
Hello!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

if we lock our token for weekly draw then can we earn profit?

No it's not possible for the current moment.As per the team, the tokens for bounty can not participate in the lottery, for now, you may withdraw after they announce the instructions and again use the tokens to participate in the next lottery whenever it is held.Hope the team gives out detailed instructions for the bounty participants on how to withdraw.

Ok I understood and i got email from trueflip. details of instruction.

Thank you
Hello!
What e-mail? What instructions?
Pages:
Jump to: