Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ TRUE FLIP 🐬 GAMES ★★★ DAY & NIGHT: NEW GAME OUT NOW! ★★★ - page 79. (Read 36544 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Hey guys,
Thank you all for your reviews! However, if you wanna participate in a giveaway campaign, please, be more creative. Your review should contain 150+ words according to our rules. Thanks again!

I have played at every site that offers gaming for cryptocurrency players, and I give TrueFlip two thumbs up. They have a totally unique user interface with high quality, engineered graphics and I have never seen games with these cool features. Chains Code is my favorite. I still am not sure what the heck is happening while I play it but it appears to be a fancy alternative to a slot machine. I have entered into a few lotteries -and I haven't yet caught a big one, but I think the site has enough entertainment to hold me over until the next drawing.
The other thing that puts True-Flip above average is how many ways they offer players the ability to buy in.  That is worth Gold! Yes, yes and more yes. TrueFlip is in my top 5 all time favorite places to bring my crypto and roll! Thanks to the creators of the site for constantly adding sweet features. I am hooked and I am happy about it.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Thank you for you kind words! It means everything for us! We will contact you soon!

My username is lorilikes connected to [email protected] FYI ❤️
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Hey guys,
Thank you all for your reviews! However, if you wanna participate in a giveaway campaign, please, be more creative. Your review should contain 150+ words according to our rules. Thanks again!

I have played at every site that offers gaming for cryptocurrency players, and I give TrueFlip two thumbs up. They have a totally unique user interface with high quality, engineered graphics and I have never seen games with these cool features. Chains Code is my favorite. I still am not sure what the heck is happening while I play it but it appears to be a fancy alternative to a slot machine. I have entered into a few lotteries -and I haven't yet caught a big one, but I think the site has enough entertainment to hold me over until the next drawing.
The other thing that puts True-Flip above average is how many ways they offer players the ability to buy in.  That is worth Gold! Yes, yes and more yes. TrueFlip is in my top 5 all time favorite places to bring my crypto and roll! Thanks to the creators of the site for constantly adding sweet features. I am hooked and I am happy about it.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Thank you for you kind words! It means everything for us! We will contact you soon!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Hey guys,

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hey guys,
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
I was one who be with Trueflip project from start. I remember how invest some BTC and get a nice token TFL, which is grow and I have a profit! It was a nice bounty campaign. Liquid token TFL which sales at best crypto exchanges. Always best promo extra programs to active members. I participate not a first time - and its always a nice campaigns! FTW Trueplay!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!!!

Hey, bitcointalkers!
Wanna gamble but low on cash? Here comes the giveaway action from True Flip!
Leave your opinion here about our platform and games you find appealing and get 0.004 BTC on you Trueflip.io account!

Requirements:

• be a Sr. Member or higher
  • your review needs to be 150+ words

Hurry up! Only first 20 reviews get the prize!

lot of currency accepted there BTC, DASH, LTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE. i can can easily convert your coins to BTC, the principal internal currency for True Flip. To use ShapeShift, go to the Top-Up section, then select your currency in the pop-up window and complete the transaction. All our top-up methods are listed in the Balance Top-Up section in your account.
very like it with design very smooth and friendly

GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!!!

Hey, bitcointalkers!
Leave your opinion here about our platform and games you find appealing and get 0.004 BTC on your Trueflip.io account!

Requirements:

Hello! I am from beginning of the gaming platform TRUE FLIP, and I see how the platform is developing and of course it makes me happy. Yes, there are already a lot of games and I have a favorite game - Pirate Bay. When you go to Pirate Bay page, you can see great pictures, animations, and when the music starts to play, you seem to find yourself in an adventure film about pirates, the main character of which is you. Moving up you collect coins, sometimes you don't guess (stumble about an anchor), and sometimes you get a black mark and come back. But as in the end of the film, good luck find you and you get your treasure!  Cool
Thank you for your thoughts, sompitonov! You will definitely get your reward soon! We will contact you via PM.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1062
Hello! I am from beginning of the gaming platform TRUE FLIP, and I see how the platform is developing and of course it makes me happy. Yes, there are already a lot of games and I have a favorite game - Pirate Bay. When you go to Pirate Bay page, you can see great pictures, animations, and when the music starts to play, you seem to find yourself in an adventure film about pirates, the main character of which is you. Moving up you collect coins, sometimes you don't guess (stumble about an anchor), and sometimes you get a black mark and come back. But as in the end of the film, good luck find you and you get your treasure!  Cool
What is wedger?
The only possible way to withdraw your bonus is to play the whole wager out.
It's not "fully wager of bonus". It's 35 times more.
If your bonus balance reaches 0, the current bonus program will get deactivated. As long as you have funds on the bonus balance, you will have to wager the bonus for 35 times before being able to withdraw it.
There is no such rules in "terms of use" and you will see it only after you'll enable bonus and deposit on your balance.
Therefore, in connection with this fraud and extremally big fee (10%) I strongly do not recommend play at trueflip.io.
also there is no time limit information about first-time deposit bonus in "terms of use", but it's, suddenly, only 1 month.
All the information in the Terms for each bonus is the same before and after you make a deposit, if you go to your account and in the bonus section check the Terms for each bonus even before enabling it.
In your case perhaps you clicked on the Terms link located on one of the banners. It leads to the general bonus rules. Thank you for letting us know about it, the link will be changed.
[/quote]
extremally big fee (10%)
Tell us please what 10% fee are you talking about?
How can i fix it?
Could you please send some screenshots and your account email to check this out?
You can send all the needed data via email, PM or the live chat
CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
who certified this rng? please proof.
If you visit our website following the link https://trueflip.io/rng you will find full information about our license and certification.
Btw about the first deposit and 100% deposit bonus with 0.1 btc deposit can be apply together? And how is the calculation if I deposit 0.1 btc. Do I get 0.25 as my bonus? So overall I get 0.35 btc?
In case you deposit first time, your bonus will be 150% on top of your deposit, means 0.1 + 0.15 = 0.25 BTC. All the other deposits over 0.1 BTC will be topped up by 100% meaning 0.1 + 0.1 = 0.2 BTC. On other deposits under 0.1 50% will be added, e.g. 0.05 + 0.025 = 0.075 BTC. But please keep in mind that once the bonus is used, the amount could not be withdrawn right away. You need to play on it.
I do understand about this calculations about the reward after first deposit and min deposit 0.1 btc what I want to ask if I make a deposit with 0.1 btc, can I claim both of these bonus? Because I completed the first deposit bonus and the minimal 0.1 btc bonuses. Can I claim both of these? If I can claim it, how is the calculations be? I get 0.35 or 0.45 or I just can claim one at the time? And how much am I suppose to wager?
I got you now. Here we can refer to p.3 of our Terms and Conditions:
  • The bonus amount depends on the amount of the deposit, equaling 150% of the deposit. The maximum amount of the bonus is 0.1 BTC.

It means that first-time deposit bonus and VIP-bonus don't correlate. They can't work together.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Btw about the first deposit and 100% deposit bonus with 0.1 btc deposit can be apply together? And how is the calculation if I deposit 0.1 btc. Do I get 0.25 as my bonus? So overall I get 0.35 btc?
In case you deposit first time, your bonus will be 150% on top of your deposit, means 0.1 + 0.15 = 0.25 BTC. All the other deposits over 0.1 BTC will be topped up by 100% meaning 0.1 + 0.1 = 0.2 BTC. On other deposits under 0.1 50% will be added, e.g. 0.05 + 0.025 = 0.075 BTC. But please keep in mind that once the bonus is used, the amount could not be withdrawn right away. You need to play on it.

I do understand about this calculations about the reward after first deposit and min deposit 0.1 btc what I want to ask if I make a deposit with 0.1 btc, can I claim both of these bonus? Because I completed the first deposit bonus and the minimal 0.1 btc bonuses. Can I claim both of these? If I can claim it, how is the calculations be? I get 0.35 or 0.45 or I just can claim one at the time? And how much am I suppose to wager?
Activity: 126
Merit: 22
TrueFlip.io, i pressed button "forfeit" on my bonus. Bonus was canceled, i think so. But my balance is still much more than initial deposit. How can i fix it?
I had read "Terms of use", "Bonus program". But did not understand how it is possible to transfer bonus amount to the cash wallet?
The only possible way to withdraw your bonus is to play the whole wedger out. In any other case you can only withdraw your deposit without the bonus money.
Ok, i tried it myself.
"Terms of use" says:
All your winnings will be sent to your bonus wallet, until you fully wager your bonus. After this, all the funds will be transferred to your cash wallet.
Fully wager my bonus, ok.
But after i had made my deposit, i had find completely different rule. There is no such rules in "terms of use" and you will see it only after you'll enable bonus and deposit on your balance.
You have to wager your Bonus 35 times before withdrawing it.
It's not "fully wager of bonus". It's 35 times more.

Therefore, in connection with this fraud and extremally big fee (10%) I strongly do not recommend play at trueflip.io.

Added later: also there is no time limit information about first-time deposit bonus in "terms of use", but it's, suddenly, only 1 month.
CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
who certified this rng? please proof.
I had read "Terms of use", "Bonus program". But did not understand how it is possible to transfer bonus amount to the cash wallet?
The only possible way to withdraw your bonus is to play the whole wedger out. In any other case you can only withdraw your deposit without the bonus money.
What is wedger?
The only possible way to withdraw your bonus is to play the whole wager out. In any other case you can only withdraw your deposit without the bonus money.

GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!

Hey, bitcointalkers!
Leave your opinion here about our platform and games you find appealing and get 0.004 BTC on your Trueflip.io account!

Requirements:

Pages:
Jump to: