Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎰 Truegame - First Smart Contract Platform For Lotto & Games of Chance 🎰 - page 4. (Read 15604 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Truegame seems to be a fresh platform where one can earn lucrative prizes feeling the real inspiration. The weekly rewards here come out with the excitement that gives you the motivation to continue playing.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
The site color scheme seems good for easy reading however when i try to register a account to try it out it was very laggy i am using google chrome by the way can this thing be fix?
Activity: 238
There is an upcoming big blockchain event in NewDelhi, India on 12-13 May 2018 called as WORLD SATOSHI SUMMIT 2018.. Perfect opportunity to market yourself in a 1.25 Billion population country. Let me know if interested. Will send the details.
Activity: 121
The TGAME Token will be listed within a few weeks after the end of the ICO on several exchanges. We negotiate with many exchanges from the top 50. The top 50 includes such exchanges as Kucoin and YoBit, cex.io and others. We have an expert on our team who successfully works for the Revain token listing on crypto exchanges. Truegame does not disclose coin listing information until an official announcement has been made due to the policies of the exchanges.
Activity: 121
total number of token sold is 210,000,000 but the eth hardcap is 10,300. 1eth will give you 9,250, but if you divide 210,000,000 ÷ 10,300 it is around 20,400. I know there were bonuses given during presale but this number doesn't make sense. Even if you reach eth hardcap there will be remaining tgame. Can admin please give an answer?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
i cant get an invitation from your website i registered but "Tell us about yourself briefly " section is not working
Activity: 196
Hello everyone, I'm a professional  youtuber with an average of 55.4k subscribers and 20k views and I make review videos for ICO's and CryptoInvestments.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Some of us are here because we used the 10$ free offer from Truegame, so I'm writing this for those that aren't up to date

The final sale is happening on 16th April
After it, I'm assuming we can expect some major volume to fill up the games we played and finally get the draws we've been waiting for, for so long  Cheesy

And btw

I'm stuck at 80% on Crypto Legends for a couple of minutes now xD

http://prntscr.com/j4hkq3

And I can't find it in my history of transactions if I open a new tab

Just refreshed, guess it has to come to the reveal screen so I can find it in my history

Aaaand it's stuck at 80% again

Yepp, can't roll it
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Last time I have this problem too but I can unsubscribed it anyway. Usually it is on the bottom of the page but I do not know why you can't undo it.
No, I said they are spamming my email because I subscribed to receive notifications and I said that I can't find unsubscribe button because I can find unsubscribe button.
Can you point me where the button is? Screenshot will help.
Are the OP keep on spamming manually to your email instead of using some bot to subscribe and unsubscribe?
Dude I don't care and it is irrelevant.
And btw what is wrong with the bump service?
They are successfully bumping threads so I don't think there is anything wrong with bump service.
I believe there is really a good thing whether you do not have time to bump your thread then you can have this service
Roll Eyes

It is been so long already, I tidy up my email pretty well so if there is nothing important, I will delete it of course. In this case, I already delete my unsubscribed email that I already gets from many places. I do not want to bother this much so after I unsubscribed it I will delete it directly and make sure it wont come back again

Sorry can't help much but I remember I already unsubscribed it for sure
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Last time I have this problem too but I can unsubscribed it anyway. Usually it is on the bottom of the page but I do not know why you can't undo it.
No, I said they are spamming my email because I subscribed to receive notifications and I said that I can't find unsubscribe button because I can find unsubscribe button.
Can you point me where the button is? Screenshot will help.
Are the OP keep on spamming manually to your email instead of using some bot to subscribe and unsubscribe?
Dude I don't care and it is irrelevant.
And btw what is wrong with the bump service?
They are successfully bumping threads so I don't think there is anything wrong with bump service.
I believe there is really a good thing whether you do not have time to bump your thread then you can have this service
Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
@truegame can you please STOP spamming my email with your ICO?

I have never subscribed to receive notifications for ICO neither I am interested to participate in it.

Your application for participation in the Pre-Sale is approved
What does this mean? I have never applied do participate in pre-sale.

Where is unsubscribe button? I can't find it.

Why are you using bump service to bump your announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947906.880?

Last time I have this problem too but I can unsubscribed it anyway. Usually it is on the bottom of the page but I do not know why you can't undo it. Are the OP keep on spamming manually to your email instead of using some bot to subscribe and unsubscribe?

And btw what is wrong with the bump service? I believe there is really a good thing whether you do not have time to bump your thread then you can have this service
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
@truegame can you please STOP spamming my email with your ICO?

I have never subscribed to receive notifications for ICO neither I am interested to participate in it.

Your application for participation in the Pre-Sale is approved
What does this mean? I have never applied do participate in pre-sale.

Where is unsubscribe button? I can't find it.

Why are you using bump service to bump your announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947906.880?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
[....]

Haven't really go through on how to make sure that it is provably fair, but i guess it should be legit imo
Everything is on ETH blockchain for you to verify, they're using smart contracts for all their games i believe.
Activity: 73
Hello, your site looks really appealing. Would like to try and give it some test.
Since it needs for an invitation code,

Thanks!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Visited the site, would like to take a chance to try out, already request the invitation
Site seems clean and neat

Haven't really go through on how to make sure that it is provably fair, but i guess it should be legit imo
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Why is there an ICO when you already have a functioning website?  Cheesy
http://prntscr.com/iyh2gr

Also, are there any updates, it's been a long time since the OP was made.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Hello Community!
We will be happy to receive feedback!

I think need redesing UI because your site look like online-shop Smiley but this gamblinig site.
many players don't want try gamble here..
How verify ticket?
Activity: 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Checked the website, seems a good idea. Hope that everything works out.
Pages:
Jump to: