Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎰 Truegame - First Smart Contract Platform For Lotto & Games of Chance 🎰 - page 10. (Read 15604 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Love the site and the design! Hope the games will be awesome to play too
Registered on the site, waiting for an invite code Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Such an awesome site! The graphic look smooth. Currently waiting for the invitation code, really can't wait to test it. I bet it's awesome!
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
That means I wont get one even if I requested because Im not professional ? I really dont get this sorry but I really do wish to try out your games as it looks appealing. Any chance in the future to see any denomination of using mbtc or bits instead of dollars? Well as we in the crypto community will be more fond of using that value instead of dollar
By professional we mean that bitcointalk.org website is a professional community, the feedback of which is very important for us. If you requested an invitation code, you will receive it shortly.
The main payment method on our platform is done via cryptocurrencies, and fiat is an additional method.
copper member
How many users/participants are required for you to send invitation codes?
We have started the giveaway, now the invitation codes process should go faster. To start the drawings we need at least several hundreds of registrations.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
First sight of the site is good especially with all those weekly reward especially the smartphone. Just wondering why make it all hassle with invitation code? If it is open for everyone to register that means it is better for you because most people are checking the site's beta. The bigger number of people bigger chance to find something wrong on the site

Thank you for your attention to the project!
Access via invitation codes are made for the following reasons:
- Now we collect expert feedback only from the professional Community. Basic tests had been already done, therefore we need a feedback from the community, no testing.
- We give a $10 bonus. Everyone who wins will be able to collect his winnings, therefore, the number of free games is regulated by the invitation codes.

That means I wont get one even if I requested because Im not professional ? I really dont get this sorry but I really do wish to try out your games as it looks appealing. Any chance in the future to see any denomination of using mbtc or bits instead of dollars? Well as we in the crypto community will be more fond of using that value instead of dollar
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Really nice to see a gambling website with nice layout and many games coming up!

I see we need an invite to join. Also is the KYC required to deposit and WITHDRAW using cryptos? I don't think that should be necessary. The new concept of the game is really attractive.

Thank you for your feedback! We did our best!
You got that right, KYC is not needed for depositing and withdrawing of cryptocurrency, we also don't need KYC. However, there is a possibility that while depositing and withdrawing using fiat, the payment system itself can ask for KYC.
Cool, i'm glad that kyc won't be needed for bitcoin/crypto users. we bitcoiner don't like kyc. Tongue

an original and fresh design,interesting idea
too much headache with registering,why?
make it simple,I don't really enjoy requesting codes,then opening email,where the code is supposed to be
and then reading something like: oh,great thank you for interest in our project,stay put o_0,really?

We have already noticed that current registration process is not that comfortable for some participants. Nevertheless, at the moment we have to collect relevant number of registrations in order to start the drawings otherwise for some games the drawing might not be started. For this reason we will start the giveaway in the closest future.
When there is a required number of participants, invitation codes will be sent to registrants automatically.
How many users/participants are required for you to send invitation codes?
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
seems legit Grin i'll check later...
copper member
make it simple,I don't really enjoy requesting codes,then opening email,where the code is supposed to be
and then reading something like: oh,great thank you for interest in our project,stay put o_0,really?

We have already noticed that current registration process is not that comfortable for some participants. Nevertheless, at the moment we have to collect relevant number of registrations in order to start the drawings otherwise for some games the drawing might not be started. For this reason we will start the giveaway in the closest future.
When there is a required number of participants, invitation codes will be sent to registrants automatically.
copper member
Just visited the site to have a look, I must say the design is awesome.
Though I found the site little laggy from mozilla, it could be the problem from my end.
Also sent a request for invitation code, so that I can get the chance to provide my feedback and besides can be able to test the games.
Thank you for the notice. Probably this happens because of CSS, we will get it checked specifically for Mozilla.

Offering multiple payment processing system is a great thing Truegame offered by thinking out of the box.
Ethereum based platform with fiat deposit option. Is it possible to offer more fiat deposit options in near future?
Yes, sure, this option will be available in the nearest future.
copper member
Really nice to see a gambling website with nice layout and many games coming up!

I see we need an invite to join. Also is the KYC required to deposit and WITHDRAW using cryptos? I don't think that should be necessary. The new concept of the game is really attractive.

Thank you for your feedback! We did our best!
You got that right, KYC is not needed for depositing and withdrawing of cryptocurrency, we also don't need KYC. However, there is a possibility that while depositing and withdrawing using fiat, the payment system itself can ask for KYC.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
looks cool, good concept and the website design feels new and interesting!
I sent a request for a invitation code, and i cant wait to try out your platform!
will leave more feedback when i have tried the games.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
Just visited the site to have a look, I must say the design is awesome.
Though I found the site little laggy from mozilla, it could be the problem from my end.
Also sent a request for invitation code, so that I can get the chance to provide my feedback and besides can be able to test the games.

Offering multiple payment processing system is a great thing Truegame offered by thinking out of the box.
Ethereum based platform with fiat deposit option. Is it possible to offer more fiat deposit options in near future?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Love the site and the design! Hope the games will be awesome to play too. Just going to try out the free play option.
Registered on the site, waiting for an invite code Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013

Joined your site, waiting for an invite.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
the site looks cool.
im looking forward to playing here!

goodjob guys!
copper member
Great-looking website, Everything seems good and well organized, couldn't try the scratch games or any other game yet as I would need for the invitational code (and no demo is available, it all redirects to the free play page), anyway, even after the final launch, will the website remain USD based rather than ETH or would there be different currencies depending on your balance and deposit method (Crypto or NETELLER/Skrill)?
Our platform is based on Ethereum smart contracts and uses the advantages of this technology, but you can also use other popular cryptocurrencies (not only ETH) for depositing money on your balance. Other classical payment methods such as Neteller and Skrill are also available.
The possibility of using these payment methods will be activated in "full mode". This information can be found on our website.
copper member
I signed up and waiting for invite code.

About this:
To have accessibility to the website and play, you must register through providing the Company with your email, date of birth, and filling in other mandatory fields as per the Company’s requirements. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is true, complete and correct. Failure to which, you will be held accountable by the Company.
Are you enforcing KYC?

This is standard formal statement. By default we are not using KYC. But we have to have a legal right to use KYC in some rare cases when it's necessary.
copper member
Design is really good, i like it very much. waiting for the invite code now. how long will it take to get invite from you guys?
Thank you for the attention to Truegame project.
Your request for the invitation code has been received.
At the moment we are collecting a relevant number of participants to start running the prize drawings.
It may take several days.
We will be sending you further information via e-mail shortly.
copper member
I have tried to create an account on site but it looks like invitation code is mandatory which I think is just unnecessary. I don't want to get those free $10 or you can allow users to register account first and than they can enter bonus code afterwards to claim that $10.

There are different ways of collecting feedback. We have implemented this method (invitation codes), however we were also considering the method you suggest.
Thank you for your attention.

Pages:
Jump to: