Pages:
Author

Topic: truely anonymous altcoins - page 2. (Read 2169 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
July 21, 2014, 08:45:41 PM
Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now. I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Pretty much this. CryptoNote is clearly the future and the only legitimate way to do 100% anon transactions. Dark Wallet doesn't fully solve several issues, Darkcoin is subjected to node attacks, and the other CN coins haven't got the good combo of solid + solid launch without shaddy stuff. It's pretty much guaranteed it will reach Darkcoin prices this year. GUI wallet is already available.

I found that not only monero implements cryptonight. What is the difference between Monero and Bytecoin?

They have the same level of anonymity.

Boolberry is has better anonymity than both. This presentation explains why -> http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 21, 2014, 04:30:48 AM
Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now. I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Pretty much this. CryptoNote is clearly the future and the only legitimate way to do 100% anon transactions. Dark Wallet doesn't fully solve several issues, Darkcoin is subjected to node attacks, and the other CN coins haven't got the good combo of solid + solid launch without shaddy stuff. It's pretty much guaranteed it will reach Darkcoin prices this year. GUI wallet is already available.

Hm, i dont think its cryptonote.
Navajo coin with the nav technologie will make 100% anon. That's the only coin with those tech, many coin dev's want to have/buy this tech from the navajo dev.
In the future there are no plans to sell de tech for 100% ( i mean, in the future they can use a part of the tech, but never the 100% version from navajo technology)

just check this forum for the navajo coin and read the whitepaper for how to read that nav tech works. Ur mouth will fall open and u would take ur words back about cryptonote what is not 100% anon.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7949252
And here the whitepaper
https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2014, 04:26:09 AM

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

I found that not only monero implements cryptonight. What is the difference between Monero and Bytecoin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 20, 2014, 04:35:41 PM

Note, however, that any altcoin is subject to the spin-off technique, which is likely to start happening very soon so make your money in alt-ledgers while you can Wink

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
July 20, 2014, 04:27:04 PM
with the upcoming 2.0 wallet Credits CRD will be the ultimate solution https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-credits-crd-with-20-decentralized-exchangeanonmarketmore-peak-july-2nd-634403

Hello! Could you give me some truely anonymous altoins? How i can see the favorite is Darkcoin but are there any alternatives? Are they some Technologies of anonymization Overview?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2014, 04:24:24 PM
Monero seems to be where the smart money is in anonymous coins. No premine, instamine, or other silliness. It's very user-unfriendly now, but that lack of user-friendliness is just more upside for those willing to invest now (Investing 101!). I'm considering it myself, but can't find a way to make a cold wallet. May just trust bter.com or other exchange with the coins until I can figure out how to make a cold wallet without messing with the client.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
July 20, 2014, 04:22:34 PM

might wanna try darkwallet, only in alpha stage, heard about it the other week

https://darkwallet.is/

no need for an anonymous coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 02:51:51 PM
Hello! Could you give me some truely anonymous altoins? How i can see the favorite is Darkcoin but are there any alternatives? Are they some Technologies of anonymization Overview?
Pages:
Jump to: