Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump ≈ Biden: They fundamentally agree on *all* of the important issues! - page 2. (Read 399 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2614
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
copper member
Illustrated storyboard added 2020-11-18/19:
Voter turnout rates were plummeting, and that was not “apathy”:  [...]  The illusion was being lost—and with it, the consent of the governed upon which the power of all régimes must ultimately repose.  [...]  Thus stepped onstage Trump, a professional showman, to stir the pot just enough to get the enthusiasms flowing both for and against him.

A deeper point is that this is a plebiscite on Trump:

That is not very good for Biden, in and of itself.

Meanwhile, sheep are made mutton.

I said “conjoined twins” for a reason.  Study history, economics, and political philosophy.
It is no accident that they arrived almost simultaneously—both with roots
c. 1909 from earlier seeds, both signed by Wilson in 1913.
They are parts of an integral system.
copper member

Dear Americans:

Please SHUT UP about your reality-TV “election” show—and don’t vote, unless/until you get a candidate on the ballot in all 50 states who will call on Congress to send up bills abolishing the Federal Reserve and its conjoined twin, the Marxist progressive income tax.

Your candidates fundamentally agree on all of the important issues, not only that one.  You are being whipped into a frenzy because this time, the candidates are four millimeters apart instead of three.  Your football-hooligan “our team” attitude blinds you to the plain fact that neither candidate will change any important long-term policy of the United States:  They differ very little in degree, and not at all in kind.

Meanwhile, please understand that the world does not revolve around America—much less your so-called “election”.  The noise of your obsessive rambling about a televised participatory circus is quite irritating.

Thank you.

I created the above cartoon almost three weeks ago.  I held it, thinking that it should be accompanied by a cogent analysis of contemporary American politics—including my reasons for the Kerensky-Lenin metaphor, and for including Communist symbols with the logos of the banks.

Eh.  Not worth my time.  I will simply reserve a few posts at the top, just in case.

My principal motive is to tell Americans to SHUT UP about the meaningless show, for the persistent chatter is annoying to sane people.  I think that I have adequately addressed that point, at the threshold.

Local rules:  Apologists for Communism are hereby banned, and may be censored at my discretion.  They are quite free to spew their Alinsky-style tactics elsewhere.

I otherwise expect for any discussion here to be low-quality—or rather, I would be pleasantly surprised if it were otherwise; this is, after all, the perpetual dumpster fire known as the “Politics & Society” forum.  I don’t care.  I am not here to debate.  I will probably just ignore any stupidity (or frankly: any discussion at all), except for posts by apologists for Communism, which I may delete.
Pages:
Jump to: