Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump claims China’s Virus numbers ain’t true!!! - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
The POTUS is only trying to downplay the rapid increase of confirmed cases in the US. Whether the Chinese government is hiding the true figures or not shouldn't matter in this case. I don't think it is wise for him to compare numbers with other countries right now. The citizens are more concerned about how his government will handle the pandemic in an efficient and effective manner.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I believe that Trump is correct.
At least in the beginning of the outbreak they didn't reveal the exact numbers leading to unprepared situation for other nations around the world. They were claiming that the virus was controlled in Wuhan but see what it is happening right now...
Activity: 115
Merit: 12
Since when China gives real report?

They are communist and all are controlled by the government, they report what they want.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I have doubt about China's report. We know, China is very strict for broadcasting the news. That's why they repulse all international news reporters. I think they are hiding something from the world. But one day it could be a leak or maybe not.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
As of writing this post it’s with extreme sadness that I post here that US has over taken China in the number of the cases, and when Trump was asked about this he replied that China is deliberately hiding it’s real numbers. Now this is of course debatable but I don’t get it why would China hide it’s real numbers, or is there any specific reason why they’re doing it and Trump knows this? Also it’s pertinent to note that Trump spoke with Xi and now he has tweeted that Xi and he will work closely on how to deal with this virus, and I sincerely hope that these two super powers can finally bring a cure for the world.

Sources:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/you-just-dont-know-trump-dismisses-china-coronavirus-case-count

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1243407157321560071
Pages:
Jump to: