Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump has been a disappointment for Putin? - page 2. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trump has walked all over what he spoke of during the elections and I was really hoping to see better relations between Russia and US, probably a lot more people did too but recently we've seen nothing of that happening. Also I feel disappointed too a little.
Of course you can be disappointed, but after Trump showed the strength of his rating increased by 5 points. This suggests that Americans support the forceful scenario of resolving world conflicts. The slogans that Hillary will lead America to war is a fake.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Trump has walked all over what he spoke of during the elections and I was really hoping to see better relations between Russia and US, probably a lot more people did too but recently we've seen nothing of that happening. Also I feel disappointed too a little.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think Trump is trying to show the US people that the allegations of him colluding with the Russians to hack the DNC servers are wrong and that he is no omes puppet.
Trump is just a clown, and Russia has a real leader and she is not afraid of the threat from America. Russia is considered a superpower with a real leader.
What are you proud of? Russian do not see reality and their judgments are based on falsified data that the Putin propaganda says on television. The defense budget is 10 times less than America. Technology of the Soviet era. About the economy in General can not speak.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Trump is just a clown, and Russia has a real leader and she is not afraid of the threat from America. Russia is considered a superpower with a real leader.

Well, I doubt that she is afraid. I really doubt that Putin is a she. But god knows what might be hidden there.
Now seriously.

Please show me a group of people that Trump hasn't been a disappointment yet.
The constant flipflop are pissing even his hardcore supporters are soon enough people around the world won't give a a word about his speeches. Because they know tomorrow he will say something different and act the other way around.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
The US President Donald trump was a disappointment to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and the entire Kremlin elite. In Moscow joyfully "drinking vodka" in honor of the victory of the American leader in the elections, but then realized his mistake – he will never be loyal to the Kremlin. The harshness and unpredictability of the US President has given Moscow a new reality. Putin understands – trump as a partner, not very stable ... he does not understand it. Remember, in that day when he won the elections in the state Duma, Zhirinovsky said a toast, they drank vodka, applauded in the Duma... what? After that, they all understand that it was a mistake that this man is not as loyal as they thought. And that's fine. I am very glad to see that Russia is beginning to understand this man is not her partner. This man suddenly tomorrow may not be a friend, but an enemy of Russia. https://youtu.be/pvvrBa6-c6A
Pages:
Jump to: