Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump has declared war on water saving toilets and it’s hilarious (15 times) :) - page 4. (Read 803 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Why would there be regulations on toilets?
He's using it as an excuse to deregulate and free the market.
Love it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
Lmao, probably his poop is too sticky that it needs splash and many splashes of water to get rid from his ass hairs lmao Cheesy it happens, when you eat all those kfc without working out and thinking about how great the body is, poop becomes something which is ignored and hence the blame goes on to the toilet Wink
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
(Oops) Trump has done it again and this time I can’t stop laughing Grin, because of his declaration of war against water saving toilets. This bizzare declaration of war came during a meeting with the business leaders where Trump claims people need to flush up to 15 times to clean their toilets, which is not true unless there are different toilets in the White House.

Normally I would have expected him to declare war on Iran, but this was an completely unexpected declaration of war and the Internet has rightfully turned it into a meme fest.

As I have travelled to US multiple times I have never experienced any such issues with their toilets, but if anyone who lives there or has any such experience do share it here because it’ll be interesting to see if Trump actually has a legit claim about the flushes.

Source:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30157122/trump-toilets-flush-water-deregulation/

Pages:
Jump to: