Pages:
Author

Topic: TRUMP WINS - page 11. (Read 16638 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 11, 2016, 01:51:35 PM
Are this pictures real?
I see no blacks  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
November 11, 2016, 12:59:44 PM
Simply put: they try to highjack the republic.
November 11, 2016, 12:49:28 PM
Oh, everyone knows what their doing Masha Sha. Peaceful protesters chant, sing songs, hold up signs and generally have a different feel/demeanor about them.

These protesters are violently tearing shit up, destroying property and rioting. That's not protesting, it's more like what happens in Oakland after the raiders lose a game. It's destruction for entertainment value.

I know... project sanctuary city... they will be need to be cleaned. And if no one want those people, they better learn to swim fast...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 11, 2016, 12:46:57 PM
Oh, everyone knows what their doing Masha Sha. Peaceful protesters chant, sing songs, hold up signs and generally have a different feel/demeanor about them.

These protesters are violently tearing shit up, destroying property and rioting. That's not protesting, it's more like what happens in Oakland after the raiders lose a game. It's destruction for entertainment value.
November 11, 2016, 12:30:49 PM
Haha too much Trump Memes everywhere people are making pictures of trump fun and i love it reading some good memes and they really hate trump i don't know why trump is a good leader and if they wishing that trump will fail its like wishing a pilot to crush a plane.
Indeed. We can't do anything about it as it is clear that trump won fairly. It won't do anyone any good if trump is to fail so i think it's time to move forward. Trump is a businessman so he thinks before he acts and i think it's going to be a different trump that we'll see compared to the trump during campaign period

It's not about his winning the election or whether it was fair or even if moving forward it the right thing to do. It's just a shitload of fun baseballing batting the windows out of cars and firebombing the shit out of streets with Molotov cocktails. These kids need something fun to relieve their stress before they go back to college to study for fall term finals. LOL

Now come on, seriously, doesn't this look like fun? Wouldn't you like to try it if you thought you could get away in the crowd?

At least they are fully exposed for WHOLE WORLD to see. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 11, 2016, 12:09:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
November 11, 2016, 12:00:25 PM
Haha too much Trump Memes everywhere people are making pictures of trump fun and i love it reading some good memes and they really hate trump i don't know why trump is a good leader and if they wishing that trump will fail its like wishing a pilot to crush a plane.
Indeed. We can't do anything about it as it is clear that trump won fairly. It won't do anyone any good if trump is to fail so i think it's time to move forward. Trump is a businessman so he thinks before he acts and i think it's going to be a different trump that we'll see compared to the trump during campaign period

It's not about his winning the election or whether it was fair or even if moving forward it the right thing to do. It's just a shitload of fun baseballing batting the windows out of cars and firebombing the shit out of streets with Molotov cocktails. These kids need something fun to relieve their stress before they go back to college to study for fall term finals. LOL

Now come on, seriously, doesn't this look like fun? Wouldn't you like to try it if you thought you could get away in the crowd?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2016, 11:26:44 AM
November 11, 2016, 09:37:48 AM
I don't know how I arrived at Vince foster  Huh I wanted to say Van Jones! This guy is super smart and honest he should be a democratic candidate (if this party can purge itself, because if not it would be insulting toward him (democrats should arrest her and her associates themselves) !

I guess Trump is just going to post a "help wanted" ad in the paper for all of his cabinet positions: https://www.greatagain.gov/news/help-wanted-4000-presidential-appointees.html  Grin

This above poster is in my opinion the most respectable freedom of speech practionner whose work and labor permit me to post this message. Thank you theymos.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 11, 2016, 08:55:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 4343
The hacker spirit breaks any spell
November 11, 2016, 08:04:31 AM
yeah, Trumps won! and this is why Canadian officials are preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants!  Wink

I fix your phrase
Canadian officials are preparing for potential flood of American migrants want vote Hillary Tongue ahahah
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
November 11, 2016, 06:15:24 AM
Trump wins; we die.

1 Corinthians 15:52:
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Cool

Lol... yes he has won even to the surprise of many, he pulled it off but what I am actually surprised is how he intend to handle the crisis within himself that the system he so much detest and didnt believe in, this system has actually brought him to power? I guess he is now a politician and those words dont matter to him. All the same congrats to Donald Trump against all odds.
November 11, 2016, 06:08:07 AM
Ahh... Steven Bannon...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 11, 2016, 05:37:51 AM
yeah, Trumps won! and this is why Canadian officials are preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants!  Wink
November 10, 2016, 11:14:31 PM
And lastly the patriarch Hilton who will head the department of privacy affairs. (I hope he is still alive;))

Now it's time to warn one: Dear Sheldon.

(If you knew what he tried to do against china... you would have pity, but there is no mercy).
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 10, 2016, 11:08:54 PM
Trump won, so when do we begin purging the marxist dregs of society.. https://youtu.be/VKsVL5wbFIA
November 10, 2016, 11:07:03 PM
And if you want to be the greatest ever: nominate Michelle Obama at the SCOTUS...

In quake it would be godlike, or maybe it's unreal who cares any way (I do!).
November 10, 2016, 10:58:55 PM
And there is one guy life work I really love: ted turner. He really love mustangs and the plains they dwelve upon. A bison without mustang is sad and the reverse true.

And like the Texas guy from the rt methan documentary said : what, they want to build a plateform from coast to coast?!? Don't they appreciate the Creation of God (this last expression is mine but the idea very similar and I couldn't remember his exact wording...).

November 10, 2016, 10:52:46 PM
One other aspect about the LGBT, it begins at 18. I am the first to respect all form of culture however this aggression toward young children will stop. Let them figure themselves. I think about the lesbians couple who force their boy to wear tutus and not play with cars!!! What the fuck. Show respect to those that respect you. But don't try to spread your values or way on the children of others. This couple is not problematic... okay the mothers are crazy but there is no real damage (and they surrendered to the car appeal, and forgot the dress) however when it comes to those fmg / child marriage what ever the fuck it's different. It's an no go. You don't like it? Here is the border, and please don't come back (or die depending on the crime). Concerning the Jewish and others boys thing, this a little different. And i think to be left to the parents. Some will cry discrimination, or what not. Again not happy fuck off. I am all for information accessible to parent in all domain but it's their children but there are limits. Sadly fmg or child marriage is not compatible with American values. I don't think that any Indians leaders will disagree with me. And if one did... no redux, plz.

And all form of aggressions against any Americans will be prosecuted, cops, muslims what ever. No to violence... and if some want to take over the monopod of violence of the American state in America... you learn asymmetry in one experience.

November 10, 2016, 10:29:35 PM
There are 3 key words in my opinion:

1) decarbonization (coal or gas have their place in a dynamic resilient market system but in a respectable way (mountain top removal, methane emission (thx rt)). And even bigger denuclearization, tail events are merciless!!!

2) The vulnerables (and i am not speaking of the little snowflakes Wink, but really there are people suffering or at mercy if not helped, but never ever forced, free before all)

3) peace, the end isn't a very appealing scenario.

Then one group that feel threatened is the LGBT, in short they made their coming out fully, and are afraid to be back sided. I know, but they need to hear it. Then I would remember everyone that the us c and bor is the supreme law of the land, there is no text over. Anyone can read or follow what he wants but again it's very simple the c and bor, all acts and or attempt to superceed it (what ever the group) will be buff and pulled back and scaled as necessary to impose a total unilateral surrender. And those could be who ever they believe to be, they better be ready to die, because they will... but I hope they will not forget the reality of collateral damage and co. If some one want to fight America over America... dig your grave and maybe kiss good bye your civilization. I tried to say it peacefully but it isn't, quite the opposite.

That lead me to a smart comment of Vince foster.... all citizens united ! Who ever is American is.

Now new post for the admin  Cool

Secretary of cannabis affairs and others

A wall or secure border okay... but there are some people who will do what needs to be done to say it simply. Remember vulnerables and peace and efficiency (for de-)

I chose him because I think he can understand the complexity of the problematic and propose maybe ideas to bring peace and safety for all on these issues.

Of course it could be named the secratary of the cabinet for the department of "exotic" plants (for the children). Only if he has grown on enough and ready to be professional on the issue. And if not: YOU ARE .....!!!. Addiction or what ever is a question of and in the individual (like woman rights).

One guy who is just unbelievable, one of the speech writer of GWB...

Department of sport : Michael Jordan.

And there is one guy I would like to draft... but he needs to be drafted as a couple... and with strong limit imposed by Ben Carson: Bill and Melinda Gates... but I repeat he has to be stoped sometimes... strong boundaries.
Pages:
Jump to: