Pages:
Author

Topic: Trump’s Tweets Causes Cryptocurency Price To Tumble - page 3. (Read 606 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
But.. that means government has a control over crypto prices. I'm sure those tweets are not the main reason why crypto market bleeding lately. For me, everything is normal and it was just a technical thing.

Exactly! My assumptions. Though,  these tweets sure dealt a huge blow to us whether we agree or not. Actors in the order of Donald sure has a lot of say in deciding what the fate innovations like crypto may be.

Nevertheless,  i'm confident several of these folks currently at the forefront of criticising us would still buy into us as greater days unfolds for us.
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
Maybe his tweets and affect the price. But he is not a stupid person, and it is possible he is trying to lower the price below in order to buy bitcoins himself.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I think that Trump's tweets do not affect the cryptocurrency, it was just a coincidence. Just an attempt to influence the crypto community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
I think Trump's statement is very good news for crypto, he said that he is not a bitcoin fan or any other crypto. that doesn't mean he doesn't like it, but he doesn't hate it, it shows that the government has gradually recognized crypto, which is a more exciting event than ever for crypto. Furthermore, some MPs have admitted that bitcoin cannot be destroyed, it seems that the government has taken a closer look at crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
But.. that means government has a control over crypto prices. I'm sure those tweets are not the main reason why crypto market bleeding lately. For me, everything is normal and it was just a technical thing.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Hello... Friends... Is it true Trump’s Tweets Causes Cryptocurrency Price To Tumble? Recently I read the news Trump’s Tweets Causes Cryptocurrency Price To Tumble

I dont see any reason for tumble. What is new are posts like this: In one week, the President of the United States, the Treasury Secretary, the Fed Chairman, and members of Congress have all directly mentioned and addressed bitcoin. As a 2012 hodler, My mind is blown.

I see this as super positive. It will show on price sooner or latter.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
He is right, because the current crypto market is still a new market. There are many price fluctuations every day from a few dozen percent to several times. I think it will be too long until this market is accepted from the government
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
The order to halt further development of Libra (facebook coin) and fears that the US government could place a ban on bitcoin. The last 24 hours has shown this is not likely, the US congress admittedly made a distinction between bitcoins and shitcoins (maybe Libra in this context). https://www.ccn.com/news/bitcoin-and-then-shitcoin-congress-finally-gets-it/2019/07/18/?amp&fbclid=IwAR1xdeBIZuCz1w8WyH05N1b9Y4h_c0vjwppF2HXKhXP7_BJ8PriIw8aaAvA
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
I don't think trump's tweets causes cryptocurrency down, but it could be, it was fell down deeply, but as of now it is good to see that the market is slowly recovering.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Hello... Friends... Is it true Trump’s Tweets Causes Cryptocurrency Price To Tumble? Recently I read the news Trump’s Tweets Causes Cryptocurrency Price To Tumble

It's possible, but it's only for a short effect the price is now recovering, and I don't think any succeeding tweet will have an impact to Bitcoin's price any more coming from Trump, he is not the president for life by the Americans, he will soon be replaced but Bitcoin is here to stay.  

I appreciate your Thoughts Mate. I hope the market will recover soon. Wink Wink
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
It may have been part of the reason for the dump in BTC price. because people will want to short bitcoin and see how the market reacts, Trump is the president of the greatest nation on earth, but he can't stop or destroy bitcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

It's possible, but it's only for a short effect the price is now recovering, and I don't think any succeeding tweet will have an impact to Bitcoin's price any more coming from Trump, he is not the president for life by the Americans, he will soon be replaced but Bitcoin is here to stay.  
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes, if you think so.
No, if you think that you're a good chart reader. Most of the analyst that I'm following told that it's not due to Trump's tweet though it has made people panic sold so let's say that it has contributed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I think US President Trump are already afraid to the fast progress of crypto and other crypto so he gave that kind of tweet post or statement. Trump is afraod that it can affect the money flow and the value of dollar. As the most powerful man he will continue to say that he is against about any crypto to make people encourage to hate or not to invest and to buy crypto. This is a great strategies but people already know the real essens of crypto. So only negative people will follow him.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100

yes, i think you are right,
but the price down only for a while my friend
trumps twet will create new demands after the down market, i believe that, because this is just a kind of free promotions for crypto created by The US president
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Looking at the price action after the tweet, I don't think so.
The interesting thing is that both the Trump tweet and the Libra negative hearing came approximately at the same time and Bitcoin is staying stable at 10K$.
If Trump and Congress can't crush Bitcoin, then what can?
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: