Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust system abuse, i bought this account because the rules allow it. - page 3. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 128
He was being accused of hacking the account not purchasing it...
That's not what he got negative trust for, which is what he's complaining about (that part's in right the thread title, too). Roll Eyes

A troll newbie decide to start a fake accusation against me. And trusted users decide to support him.
Because account sales are looked down upon in this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Forum rules
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
Read the bold print.

I join to Yobit signature campaign because i don't have a job and my 3 kids need something to eat, not because i love Yobit, but now is over because user Steamtyme can burn anyone reputation without consequences.
Not just him, but any other DT member can do that because account sales only lead to scammers, spammers to enter the forum and simply pay to get access to an old account which is the reason you also bought this account for.

If you need money work hard like every other forum member here and "EARN" your rank. Not go for the easy way out.

Then i ask mods and admins, why we have rules if the trusted users gives no fucks against them?. Like it or not account sales are allowed! I'm not scamming people or doing something illegal, i'm just trying to get a job to feed my kids. I'm not a bad guy.
Mods dont care about the trust system - you see now? This is a reason why account sales are discouraged. It makes inexperienced people enter the forum with no knowledge about how it works.

If you think i do something wrong please go and give me a negative trust. If you think account sales should be banned then talk with the forum admin, but please don't destroy the life of the guy who is trying to earn some btc with his time and work.
Well someone who wants to spam the forum with 140posts/week has no life in my opinion. No hard feelings.

Hope some users can talk with Steamtyme to remove the neg, because that was an abuse.
Your tagging of Steamtyme was a false tag. That is the actual abuse. Learn about the trust system before you speak on it.

Enjoy more negative trust from other DT members (including me). Feel free to go on a rampage now. Cheers and bye.

Half of the accounts on this forum are bought... Nice job on promoting honesty, now next time he just won't say anything. Kind of dumb tagging people for admitting that, sure go ahead and tag me, I'm just saying my opinion. Sure account buying is discouraged but it happens all the time, at least this guy was honest about it and hasn't scammed anyone.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
He was being accused of hacking the account not purchasing it...
That's not what he got negative trust for, which is what he's complaining about (that part's in right the thread title, too). Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
A troll newbie decide to start a fake accusation against me. And trusted users decide to support him.
Because account sales are looked down upon in this forum.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Forum rules
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
Read the bold print.

I join to Yobit signature campaign because i don't have a job and my 3 kids need something to eat, not because i love Yobit, but now is over because user Steamtyme can burn anyone reputation without consequences.
Not just him, but any other DT member can do that because account sales only lead to scammers, spammers to enter the forum and simply pay to get access to an old account which is the reason you also bought this account for.

If you need money work hard like every other forum member here and "EARN" your rank. Not go for the easy way out.

Then i ask mods and admins, why we have rules if the trusted users gives no fucks against them?. Like it or not account sales are allowed! I'm not scamming people or doing something illegal, i'm just trying to get a job to feed my kids. I'm not a bad guy.
Mods dont care about the trust system - you see now? This is a reason why account sales are discouraged. It makes inexperienced people enter the forum with no knowledge about how it works.

If you think i do something wrong please go and give me a negative trust. If you think account sales should be banned then talk with the forum admin, but please don't destroy the life of the guy who is trying to earn some btc with his time and work.
Well someone who wants to spam the forum with 140posts/week has no life in my opinion. No hard feelings.

Hope some users can talk with Steamtyme to remove the neg, because that was an abuse.
Your tagging of Steamtyme was a false tag. That is the actual abuse. Learn about the trust system before you speak on it.

Enjoy more negative trust from other DT members (including me). Feel free to go on a rampage now. Cheers and bye.
he is being accused of something he did not do
He did buy this account. He admitted it (in the title of this very thread, no less). Please read at least the title of the thread before spamming in it or kindly fuck off. Angry

He was being accused of hacking the account not purchasing it... If you read the thread you would know that (in the post no less) Please read the post before spamming or you kindly fuck off.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
He did buy this account. He admitted it (in the title of this very thread, no less). Please read at least the title of the thread before spamming in it or kindly fuck off. Angry

Yes, i bough this account and make it public because i don't have anything to hide, i'm not scamming people, i'm just hones, and if be hones will be my sin then its fine, i prefer to die telling the truth than to join to this great community with lies.
legendary
Like it or not account sales are allowed!
Like it or not, giving negative trust to account buyers is also allowed.

True, I think his point is more along the lines of he is being accused of something he did not do and is getting negative trust for a false accusation. Not against the rules but if people knew they probably would remove it.
legendary
Like it or not account sales are allowed!
Like it or not, giving negative trust to account buyers is also allowed.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacked-account-spamming-yobit-sig-5134065

The issue:

I self admitted that i bough this account because the forum allow it as we can see on the forum rules:

Pages:
Jump to: