Pages:
Author

Topic: Trx or Eth ? - page 10. (Read 916 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
August 09, 2020, 01:20:22 PM
Vitalik might be a malnourished weirdo, but Justin is the kind of person we need the lest in cryptos.
What's the connection of ethereum to creator's body built then? lol, and just so you know most of intelligent people are skinny, at least from what I've noticed, but that's not of our business to talk to.

I admire TRX's performance last year but the chart isn't good as it looks unlike ethereum, so if we only talking about these two then I will say Ethereum is where your money go. Aside from the upgrade that it will get, the price chart of ethereum is preparing to get to it, like a pre-bullish approach as the eth v.20 is nearing to get on live. As for the popularity, ethereum is greater than TRX, who would not know the queen of the cryptocurrency after the king, Bitcoin?
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
August 09, 2020, 01:17:23 PM
I don't really trust Justin anymore, I actually see him being very shady because of how he handles himself in social media.

While on the other hand, ETH is really the real deal. Vitalik and the team are continuously running off the charts, and exceeding expectations with the arrival of ETH 2.0. Most coins run on the ethereum blockchain and gives a similar vibe of how NEM's blockchain for business make things seamless for people to integrate into it.

Both good projects and team, but overall, its hard to be compared against ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
August 09, 2020, 01:08:26 PM
Vitalik might be a malnourished weirdo, but Justin is the kind of person we need the lest in cryptos. In his limitless naivety and infinte need of self-expression he indulge in his PR and that jumps every bandwagon he sees, and that damages not only his reputation but the whole of crypto. While I can at least have some respect for what he did with Tron within the last years, I would never support anything he does. ETH all the way!
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 09, 2020, 01:02:50 PM
ETH - more popular and longer on the market. TRX has more signs of a ponzi, some people even call it a scam due to its semi-centralized structure. ETH on the other hand is decentralized. I don't trust centralized coins and not going to touch semi-centralized either.

While Vitalik is a weird genius, Justin is a PR guy. He throws money around and thinks that if he spends enough money on ads they will bring back even more in revenue. I'd be afraid that one day he says fuck it and bails with all the profits.
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
August 09, 2020, 12:49:36 PM
Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.
Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

My money is on Eth. It has got the best developers and not to mention there are a lot of less them with trx. If you are looking at the price, Trx has a way smaller marketcap and technically it would have more room to rise as well. But when you factor in the use cases, i see ETH having way more potential and new markets. But maybe i am biased i have no trust with trx what so ever.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 09, 2020, 12:41:32 PM
Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.
Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?
Pages:
Jump to: