Pages:
Author

Topic: TryBitcoin.in Scam ( Rs.4000 Extra per BTC) - page 2. (Read 7721 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
At the time
when I placed the order I was getting
5.35 BTC from their website, Which
was a better rate then unocoin or
Zebpay
How much btc was you getting from Zebpay and unocoin at that time?

I ended up getting 5.07 BTC ( which
was worth only 1.89 LAKHS)
Was you getting more or less same amount from Zebpay,unocoin if you bought from them?
It is sad you lost your money but whenever you see someone offering something for to good to be true price,always take extra care before dealing
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ohhh ic. Ask Unocin then the relation with Vikram. Also may be he would be scamming others may be if that is the case.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yup. Vikram was from unocoin before i guess. He did seem to have a reputation in the community before, as I've heard from quite a few people, I didn't think he was willing to foil it just for a few thousand's .
I have been using unocoin and zebpay itself, thought i'd try something different. Didn't end up working out well .

I've learnt my lesson though. And I would be putting a few articles out there, just to make sure they understand they can't keep this scam up.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Who is this Vikram and is he a member of this community?

At present Unocoin and Zebpay offering a better rate than that site. Also never heard about that site.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I wanted to buy Some BTC worth 2 lakhs, say around 4-5 days ago. Someone told me this might be a good place to buy, since the rates are a little cheaper and Vikram's Reputation is good. So I went to ahead and placed the order for the BTC - At the time when I placed the order I was getting 5.35 BTC from their website, Which was a better rate then unocoin or Zebpay, which was why I thought I'd buy from here.

As soon as I placed the order and they had gotten the money. They suddenly hiked the price up by almost Rs. 3000 Claiming it was a natural surge of bitcoin price. Whereas on every other website, the price had gone down . I ended up getting 5.07 BTC ( which was worth only 1.89 LAKHS)

I've been a long time miner/ buyer of BTC , and people trying to Scam individuals for Rs. 10000 Just because they can is plain unprofessional. I'm not really posting this to complain, but I wouldn't want anyone else to fall for this trap. They just lure you in with low prices and adjust accordingly , Even if its your last option think twice before buying from here.

Cheers
TB
Pages:
Jump to: