Pages:
Author

Topic: TURBOGOLD Coin - Scrypt [PoS+PoW + MN 75%] [HIGH REWARDS FOR MN] [SWAP TO FLX] - page 4. (Read 2876 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
great for setting up a masternode
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Great to be a part of this project
Activity: 154
Congratulations for being listed on Crex24!
Activity: 31
Seems a very nice coin to invest! i will look for it
Activity: 59
Activity: 61
New exchange. cool. Keep it up.
Activity: 296
News: Turbogold listed on Crex24:

We are working hard and made progress: You can trade our coin at Crex24 (24h Volume about 500k $). Happy trading! https://crex24.com/de/exchange/TBG-BTC
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Very Good Project. Very affordable Masternode.
Activity: 74
Activity: 71
POW/POS and MN's with a low entry point for masternodes. Interesting project. Lets take it to the moon Smiley
Activity: 34
Good project. I hope to be a successful project.
Let's go~
@everyone: Check out our friends and partners Altcoin Ninjas - cryptocurrency advice/tips/tricks and signals community. They are often hosting exclusive giveaways and contests! Currently they are hosting TURBOGOLD giveaway!
Link: https://discord.gg/RWNzJZK
Activity: 47
Project with great potential, you can have their masternode in cheaper price which is good to invest on..Good luck...
Activity: 40
Activity: 166
Another good and interesting project TurboGold Coin with Masternodes  + PoS + PoW.
Goodluck to the Devs of this project.
Activity: 42
---Everyone We now support TBG - Just to FYI - We have 5 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...

Thanks,
I listed your pool on our website, discord and ann thread. We have lots of pools already now!

Activity: 6
I was impressed with the masternode setup guide. Very easy to follow and it worked.

I would suggest some additional steps to make it a bit easier for people that are not familiar with Linux.
Perhaps also add some images to the steps?
It would also be a good idea to explain what each step does, for example :

Step 2:
Important : This is your master node's private key, don't share this with ANYONE. Keep it safe.

Step 5:
The dialog window will say (not recommended) ignore this, its completely safe.
It also will add a small transaction fee, this is normal, and it will not deduct it from your 800 collateral.
Just make sure that your main wallet has more than 800 turbo gold to pay the small fee.

Step 9:
Spelling error "entere" -> "enter"
Also, the alias value is wrong, its referred to as MN-1 in most other places, here its called just "MN"

When entering the data. Leave the last two fields blank (they are not required)

Last steps:
Also, make sure that you only start the masternode once you transaction has confirmed on the block chain.
You can check this by clicking on the "transactions" on the left side of the wallet and make sure you see something like "Payment to yourself" with a Tick mark next to it.

final step after setting up the VPS. Its not obvious that the node has started / not started. Click on the "Update" button under "My Masternodes"

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback. We updated the guide and added the things you suggested. Its great that users like you are helping us to make the coin better :-)

No problem, good to see a developer that takes some constructive criticism and is willing to assist and get stuff done. You'll only get people interested in the coin if there is some engagement from dev.
Only too willing to help!
Activity: 98
I just want to put in my 2 cents on turbo coin, I was looking around and wanted to setup a MN and I had never set one up before, I watched a few You Tube videos on setting up MN's, but being a new to a MN setup I came across this coin and noticed that they have good tech support so they said.  Well it worked out really good I went through everything and almost had it set up and the Team especially Zero really impressed me quite a bit, and even told me what I did wrong setting it up.  5 stars IMO and the coins are rolling in really nice good stuff.
copper member
Activity: 130
---Everyone We now support TBG - Just to FYI - We have 5 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...
Pages:
Jump to: