Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 100. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bursaspor - Fenerbahce match's predictions:
Both Teams to score @1.7
Over 2.5 goals: @1.78
Fenerbahce wins. @1.81

You can thank me later Wink

Thank you bro  Grin  Grin Grin

Lol at this. No one expected this match draw no goal, i thought Fenerbahce can win this match though. But sadly Draw on this match, Next i pick Osmanlispor ML.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Osmanlispor last beat Mersinidmanyurdu win 0-4 i think tonight they also won the match in home

Event : Osmanlispor v Mersin Idman Yurdu

Start Time : 02/21/2016 13:00

Competition : Turkish Super League

Bet Type : Match Odds

Your Selection : Osmanlispor @ 1.52

Goood luck Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Osmanlispor    looking safe choice when it is playing on home ground and it is competitor Mersin always playing under pressure there, i think this match can go over up to 4 goals but ML Osmanlispor is in safe mode for this match and good option for betting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
this will be a very interesting match. Besiktas are a much better team. Nevertheless, they have to invest a lot of effort in this match. On the other hand, Genclerbirligi are very average team. They have a very bad attack. In any case, I expect a very tough match with not more than 3 goals in this match.
Besiktas vs Genclerbirligi : Under 2.5 Goals or play it safe with Under 3.5
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Trabzonspor having great problem playing at away and 3 back to back lost in a row, it looking they are suffering from serious problem and at home ground Galatasaray tricky team and can turn this match easily into its favor and will win this surely.
Activity: 686
I think Osmanlispor will win its match on home ground against Mersin easily, Osmanlispor always showing very good performance against Mersin so that i have my bet on ML @1.52 it looking safer.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Bursaspor - Fenerbahce   1

I was wrong. Match result is 0-0  Undecided

That was a big surprise for most of us.
Everybody expected easy fenerbahce win but they couldn't score.

As you can see from my prediction, i was expecting a "surprise" from this match. Perhaps i should have given 1 and 0 to be safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.

That was a big surprise for most of us.
Everybody expected easy fenerbahce win but they couldn't score.
Both Teams to score @1.7
Fenerbahce wins. @1.81

Thank you bro  Grin  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Kayserispor vs Gaziantepspor - Under 2.5 Goals
Osmanlispor vs Mersin Idman Yurdu - Osmanlispor
Galatasaray vs Trabzonspor - Over 2.5 Goals
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Both Teams to score @1.7
Fenerbahce wins. @1.81

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Bursaspor - Fenerbahce   1

That's too confident statement. Bursa is playing very bad this season. It's first big game in their new stadium but I question their ability to win against a chmpionship contender. Even though Fenerbahçe is not playing good at league they always manage to win and get 3 points. Interesting clash and I won't bet for this match.
fenerbahce is not always win, when they against weak team if not draw or they lose. that's my bad experience bad to fenerbahce, i would take a safe bet for this match over 2,5 goals
Activity: 714
Bursaspor - Fenerbahce double chance home or draw @1.94.Fenerbahce is keeping continue with winning except one match and Bursapor will fight serious to save this match.If somehow it doesn't succeed then too will make the match draw somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Bursaspor vs Fenerbahce what is notable in this match one team is of top level and other is playing amazingly great at home.I am double minded to choose any of them because game is game so both teams to score yes is looking just better to make good profit in next match of the league.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Bursaspor - Fenerbahce   1

That's too confident statement. Bursa is playing very bad this season. It's first big game in their new stadium but I question their ability to win against a chmpionship contender. Even though Fenerbahçe is not playing good at league they always manage to win and get 3 points. Interesting clash and I won't bet for this match.
Activity: 700
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor although Rizespor has opened its account by making first goal of the match in early minutes.I am still thinking my decision of placing on both teams to score is correct and in coming few minutes may be just before the end of first half there will be goal by other side which will make it win.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Kasimpasa v Eskisehirspor Turkish Super League, over 1,5 goals , over 2,5 goals.
Antalyaspor v Rizespor Turkish Super League, under 3,5 goals
Bursaspor v Fenerbahce Turkish Super League, match odds , Fenerbahçe

Nice pick take under 3.5 goals and over 1.5 goals looks very safe but usually odds very poor. but I prefer take under 2.5 goals for match Antalyaspor vs Rizespor. Kasimpasa and Fenerbahce win.

yaps, it was a good bet, I myself only bet in the match Eskisehirspor v Kasimpasa, and I bet saa like you, I also bet over 1.5 goals because it is the largest possible that will happen, but I only bet with odds @ 1.45
Kasımpasa Eskisehirspor match starting with goals. I hope over 2.5 goals very easy  Smiley

Boom, over 2.5 goals secured, and also my bet Kasimpasa -0.75, and both teams to score also win. so damn nice odds that i got though.

my favorite gambling is over/under . My second picks for today

Event : Bursaspor v Fenerbahce

Bet Type : Over/Under 2.5 Goals

Your Selection : Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.78 (nice odds)

Good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: