Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 99. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Besiktas vs Genclerbirligi I will also do agree that instead of taking unnecessary risk better both teams to score is to place bet.When some team from lower begins to deliver you can expect anything from that.It might be some surprises as result better think at yourself first.Odd is good to go for @1.77 than anything else.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Genclerbirligi playing very game from last 4 matches and it looking dangerous competitor for Besiktas, i will avoid it to place bet on ML and will pick over 2.5 goals from my point of view it is much safer pick.
Activity: 714
Besiktas vs Genclerbirligi what a terrific form it is in even is at lower ranks on the chart but has won last four matches consecutively which is alarming for Besiktas.This made me to choose little more safer and flexible option which is both teams to score yes @1.78 for this match tonight.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I think Besiktas will win this match but i will play that both teams scores.
legendary
Activity: 1750
I think Besiktas at home ground will win this match easily and this match full of scores so that from my point of view over 2.5 goals has very good safety for betting so good luck with pick.
Besiktas vs Genclerbirligi my pick for this match will be both teams to score, it seems Besiktas will win this match but Genclerbirligi is playing wonderful at the moment so this will happen very smoothly into this match.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Besiktas vs Genclerbirligi. Should be an easy match for besiktas, my picks for this match are Besiktas -0.75, over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Lol, what a strange situation, I bet the referee was a fan of Galatasaray no doubt about that in my opinion. First time I see 4 red cards for one team in a soccer match. Unbelievable.
Activity: 490
Holy shit 4 red cards for team Trabzonspor. i'm not watched that match though, but it seems Referees are suck on that match, 4 red cards for 1 team is unbelieveable.

Let's kick this referee out of football. He destroyed the game. Fake penalty, wrong cards...
Activity: 420
Referee must be lost his mind. He always made wrong decisions. Finally a player couldn't hold himself and showed the referee a red card. This match was unbelievable, I think it was the last match for this referee. He should've been retired.

Holy shit 4 red cards for team Trabzonspor. i'm not watched that match though, but it seems Referees are suck on that match, 4 red cards for 1 team is unbelieveable.
Activity: 434
As i expected. Osmanlispor FC ML and over 2.5 goals on this match are win, and also Galatasary win with over 2.5 goals. 3 match are over 2.5 goals and both teams to score though.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Referee must be lost his mind. He always made wrong decisions. Finally a player couldn't hold himself and showed the referee a red card. This match was unbelievable, I think it was the last match for this referee. He should've been retired.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Handsome Man
FULLTIME SCORE TURKEY SUPER LEAGUE TODAY

FT Kayserispor Gaziantepspor 2- 2
 FT Osmanlispor FK Mersin 3- 1
 FT Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor Istanbul Basaksehir 0 -0
 FT Galatasaray Trabzonspor 2 1
Activity: 448
What a fixed game. Galatasaray board director bought the referee. They earned 3 points with that. Referee showed Trabzonspor players 4 red cards. Wrong penalties and everything, this match is fixed as fuck.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Lol at this. No one expected this match draw no goal, i thought Fenerbahce can win this match though. But sadly Draw on this match, Next i pick Osmanlispor ML.

Wrong. I expected it. Fener can't score, don't concede goals either. This match was obvious under 2.5 goals.
Me, myself and I
Galatasaray v Trabzonspor
in last couple year both of teams always stay on the top in league table, i guess this match will a lot goals but not sure too because i see now turkish league seems hard match end with more than 3 goals. bet on over 2,5 goals is pretty safe, i think.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Osmanlispor    vs Mersin i won my bet on over 2.5 goals, i am hopeful about home team will win this match at the moment this match have result 2-1
Activity: 700
Akhisar Genclik Spor is going to face Basaksehir at home.These are from top 5 teams on the chart for current rankings.I would prefer to place on over 1.5 goals @1.40 and also one more option will added to the very bet of both teams to score yes @1.92.
legendary
Activity: 2758
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Livebet for  Kayserispor vs Gaziantepspor score right now is 1-0 and time 30'
I think under 1,5 for halftime will be easier to win. and odds nice for short time. how do you think about this ?
I think maybe it will finish with a score under 1.5 goals, so far they defend and attack well enough, so that if this continues, maybe it will happen
Activity: 490
Livebet for  Kayserispor vs Gaziantepspor score right now is 1-0 and time 30'
I think under 1,5 for halftime will be easier to win. and odds nice for short time. how do you think about this ?
Pages:
Jump to: