Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 105. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Trabzonspor - Kayserispor
The best bet is over 1.5 goals. Both teams can score but we are not %100 sure. It may finish 2-0 for both sides, too.

the last game of the both teams is very bad. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals. I think it would be a poor goal in this game.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
The best bet is over 1.5 goals. Both teams can score but we are not %100 sure. It may finish 2-0 for both sides, too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm undecided between both teams to score and over 2.5 goals for Trabzonspor Kayserispor game. Statistics show me both teams to score is better option but I hope Kayseri won't do any surprise. Typical 1-1, 2-1 game, actually we can play correct score too.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Difficult match to bet on, and not really betting into this, but if I had to, I would definitely bet on Trabzonspor  to win, they are good when playing at home, but after checking the standings they both come from 2 loses in last matches, so a draw might be actually happening here, as I said this match very difficult to predict.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
My pick for this match is none of the team but both teams to score.There has happened lot in some matches in past that many unexpected results came out.This is the option where winning chances are always higher than any other option in my opinion.

I think the opportunity to win a bet both teams to score 50:50 when viewed head to head they do it randomly, Today is the time to both teams to score. For another option is under 2.5 goals this opportunity is almost the same with both teasm to score.

Code:
TUR D1 9/15/2015 Kayserispor 0-1 0-0 Trabzonspor
TUR D1 2/24/2014 Trabzonspor 2-1 0-1 Kayserispor
TUR D1 9/24/2013 Kayserispor 0-1 0-0 Trabzonspor
TUR D1 5/5/2013 Kayserispor 2-1 0-0 Trabzonspor
TUR D1 12/9/2012 Trabzonspor 1-1 0-1 Kayserispor

Activity: 406
Last Match of week.

Trabzonspor Wins :  @2.59

-1 Handikap Trabzonspor Wins : @5.25 

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
My pick for this match is none of the team but both teams to score.There has happened lot in some matches in past that many unexpected results came out.This is the option where winning chances are always higher than any other option in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I also will prefer Trabzonspor ML for this match as it is some better side on home ground and showing good result there as well as it have very impressive track record against Kayserispo, i am quite about Trabzonspor it will win this match.
Activity: 714
Trabzonspor - Kayserispo taking risk on Kayserispor is not bad at all when the offered odd of @3.05 is drawing my attention to this possibility which is also an opportunity.These are the matches on which prediction is a bit hard but the outcome of risk is very well and worth to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Trabzonspor vs Kayserispor both teams to score is best on this match.I like your analysis about goals but each game is played differently in every new day.There is nothing which can be consistent in sports betting regarding performance of any team in past.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
At home ground Trabzonspor have good track record against Kayserispor even both teams are suffering from bad performance but i think Trabzonspor will win this match and surely will take benefit of home ground.
Activity: 700
Trabzonspor vs Kayserispor both teams have lost last 2 matches consistently.I will place on the factor of home ground and average of making goals in last few matches.This thing give one plus point to Trabzonspor to have more higher chances to win @2.22 mL.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Basaksehir played so good but they did not protect the match score  2 0 but it is not problem because Besiktas is big team and Basaksehir didnt lost to Besiktas
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Like I said, Başakşehir is not a bad team. They could win this game if they could get over pressure after first goal they conceded.
Activity: 448
Over 2.5 goals was the best choice for this game and I'm glad I played it.
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1N9BQgMrPF45wsKK7uBwEMH785qC2Xb7Rn

LOL! You can't compare Antalyaspor and leader Beşiktaş. Of course Eskişehir can beat Antalya. Başakşehir has no chance.

Başakşehir is not that bad. I'm not saying they're gonna crush or smt Beşiktaş but I wouldn't bet this game.
Zz
legendary
He didn't lose at all. Eskişehir - Antalya played half-time. There is whole 45 minutes.

+ While I was writing they scored. It's 1-1 now. I bet Eskişehir win, we'll see.

He'll eventually lose because he played against the leader. What a noob mistake. Smiley
you never know it's turkish super league  Smiley I bet Eskişehir win in 2,45 odd, they are at the bottom but I won.  (just finished 3-2 )

LOL! You can't compare Antalyaspor and leader Beşiktaş. Of course Eskişehir can beat Antalya. Başakşehir has no chance.
He didn't lose at all. Eskişehir - Antalya played half-time. There is whole 45 minutes.

+ While I was writing they scored. It's 1-1 now. I bet Eskişehir win, we'll see.

He'll eventually lose because he played against the leader. What a noob mistake. Smiley

you never know it's turkish super league  Smiley I bet Eskişehir win in 2,45 odd, they are at the bottom but I won.  
(just finished 3-2 )
Zz
legendary
Basaksehir v Besiktas - Besiktas @ 2.1
Basaksehir v Besiktas - First Half Goals Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.37
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
last match from Turkish Super League

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Besiktas. odds are quite high. I think it's easy to make money in this match Smiley
Jump to: