Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 121. (Read 102016 times)

Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
Sanliurfaspor vs Basaksehir I placed on Basaksehir moneyline and also on both teams to score yes @1.77 both bets will bring me some profit.It is very rare when some team in turkish leagues plays at home and doesn't make any goal.

South-east teams are known by high rates of match fixing. Playing this game without any knowledge is like suicide. Everything can happen literally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Sanliurfaspor vs Basaksehir I placed on Basaksehir moneyline and also on both teams to score yes @1.77 both bets will bring me some profit.It is very rare when some team in turkish leagues plays at home and doesn't make any goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Basaksehir -1.50 @ 3.05 aian handicap it quite possible to see a big margin of goals and it will be a victory of at least by 2 goals.I expect to see over 4 goals in this match but this is what I chose to place my bet on.

I think that is very risky pick when Basaksehir has very good odds than you have to think about this one because i am not agree with this pick.
legendary
Activity: 1050
No doubt Basaksehir is one of the best team with very consistent performance and this is good news it has very attractive odds for ML against Sanliurfaspor so that i also have my bet on it at this match.
Basaksehir -1.50 @ 3.05 aian handicap it quite possible to see a big margin of goals and it will be a victory of at least by 2 goals.I expect to see over 4 goals in this match but this is what I chose to place my bet on.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
 Sanliurfaspor vs Basaksehir I will divide my bet in two parts on straight on moneyline on Basaksehir @1.82 and also over 2.5 goals @1.81 which took my attention to try on this as well.these are the matches where on average 3 goals is normal thing.
Activity: 700
Basaksehir is more strong team and has good combination of good players with impressive performance so that i also would like to take risk on ML it has good odds there, i am quite sure it will beat Sanliurfaspor easily into this match.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Live bets for Karabukspor v Besiktas:
Double Chance - Draw or Away @ 1.86
Match Odds - Besiktas @ 4.1
Draw No Bet - Besiktas @ 2.92
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.8
All bets are looking good, pick from your risk analysis. I pick over 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score seems good though. especially turkey cup always have many goals on 1 match. so i think it's good to pick over 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 728
Sanliurfaspor vs Basaksehir There is no reason to not place on Basaksehir as it is top leading team in its group and is unbeatable so far whereas as other team didn't win not even a single match.Basaksehir @1.82 is just other is at home it is an opportunity to make some money.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Live bets for Karabukspor v Besiktas:
Double Chance - Draw or Away @ 1.86
Match Odds - Besiktas @ 4.1
Draw No Bet - Besiktas @ 2.92
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.8
All bets are looking good, pick from your risk analysis. I pick over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Karabukspor vs Besiktas i'm pretty sure Besiktas will win in these match also odds for Besiktas win is huge @1.95
Adanaspor vs Gaziantepspor to be honest i don't know these both of teams but i would like take my own risk pick for home team @2.7

Adanaspor teams from Division 2 and Gaziantepspor from  Division 1 standings 8th. for this game you risk losing bet
You also do not know the strength of each team but placing bets  Cheesy Can not really fault you should not try this way again
legendary
Activity: 1652
Karabukspor vs Besiktas i'm pretty sure Besiktas will win in these match also odds for Besiktas win is huge @1.95
Adanaspor vs Gaziantepspor to be honest i don't know these both of teams but i would like take my own risk pick for home team @2.7
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I think an odd of @1.41 moneyline for Bursaspor is pretty decent and there is no reason to not take chance on it.It is at top of the group chart and will keep continue against such a weak team today.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Bursaspor vs Tepecikspo it is not difficult to guess which team is going to win today.Bursaspor is not only better but also playing at home today so Ml @1.41 is secure and safer Bet.I am going for another option to include into my slip first half goals over 1.5 goals @1.79 as well.
Activity: 574
wow galasataray draw  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
From my points of bet on double chance away or draw is attractive to me for match Akhisar Genclik Spor vs Galatasaray , i think  Galatasaray will beat Akhisar Genclik Spor or succeed to finished as draw.
as with you, I very much agree with your thinking.

I think will beat galatasaray akhisar was indeed, as they have a game and a very good strategy.

Hopefully our analysis is correct:D
Bursaspor vs Tepecik first under 1.5 goals @1.61 it seems interesting i would like to give try to this pick, first half hardly will have 1 goal and more good chance to remain under 1.5 goals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Turkish Cup group stage 5th games, when these favorite teams win they'll guaranteed to qualify. That's why bets look very safe.
Sivas Belediyespor v 1461 Trabzon - 1461 Trabzon @ 2.1
Karabükspor v Beşiktaş - Beşiktaş @ 1.67
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Galatasaray already guaranteed to qualify at the top in their group. They don't have to win this game, they'll play with sub-team. On the other hand Akhisar desperately need 3 points and they play at home. I'm expecting Akhisar win today.
Akhisar Belediye v Galatasaray - Akhisar Belediye @ 2.70
I agree with you, but I think galatasaray also not easily defeated granted. I think this game will draw.

The game finished 1-1, draw. Congrats on your winnings. When first half finished 1-1 I thought teams can find a goal at second half but they wasted all positions. It was a formality game for Galatasaray, so I don't expect them to win the game but new transfer Martin Linnes played great.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Akhisar Belediye really need a point to be in a safe position, while Galatasaray is quite safe. I dare to take home or draw Smiley
Jump to: