Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 116. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Besiktas vs Sivas Belediyespor i have my bet on over 2.5 goals it looking that option has very good chance there and this match has good potential to have more than 3 goals.
Activity: 728
 Karsiyaka vs Akhisar Belediye both teams to score yes @2.34.There is no goal so afar but will be one after other ,once when will begin to be.I can't guess the right winner that's why I went for both teams to score's option.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Besiktas vs Sivas Belediye Spor

I see this is an important game for both teams. but besiktas more seeded, especially playing at home. I hope Besiktas win.

I think so Besiktas will win this match as its more better team than Sivas Belediye Spor.

yes I am also very confident Besiktas will win, they are one of the biggest teams of Turkish Super League and also have a good home record.
Activity: 700
Karsiyaka vs Akhisar Genclik Spor half time the draw @1.78 both teams are too slow and lazy to make score goals there so that i am pretty sure first half will be finished without any goal there.
Activity: 490
Eskisehirspor vs Bursaspor
I think Eskisehirspor must win, the mission had to win to get through to the next phase. I believe Eskisehirspor will win.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

I see this is an important game for both teams. but besiktas more seeded, especially playing at home. I hope Besiktas win.

I think so Besiktas will win this match as its more better team than Sivas Belediye Spor.
Activity: 700
Karsiyaka vs Akhisar Genclik Spor over 2.5 goals @2.10 for this match.Both of the teams are lurking and any of them can win this match regardless of which is at home and which is away.It can be expected a match full of goals as usually happens.
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Besiktas vs Sivas both teams to score would be nice for betting it looking there is Sivas has some good chance to make score a goal against Besiktas and this is looking good option as i think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I don't take this match easy between Tepecikspor and Boluspor for moneyline.Over 2.5 goals @1.86 one of the best available option in my opinion.Rizespor vs Mersin Rezespor @1.53 ML is perfect as well.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Rizespor vs Mersin Idman Yurdu both teams to score @1.75 instead of any team. Tepecikspor vs Boluspor  Tepecikspor playing at home and on base of past record in few previous match is strong @1.97 ML is on what I place.
Activity: 686
Basaksehir on home ground still playing impressive and in today match against Amedspor it has more better chance to win this, i would like to pick Basaksehir ML @1.45 because it looking safe with nice percentage of win record at home ground.

Agreed with you Basaksehir has pretty good chance there as it is playing on home ground so that ML is good pick for today match, it will beat Amedspor easily there.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Rizespor vs Mersin Idman Yurdu Rizespor @1.54 ML is my bet placed already on.This match will help Rizespor to make its position stable and better in its group.I am straight for ML without any extra option.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Besiktas - Sivas I think the visitors have a chance to score a goal against Besiktas and my bet is both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. Besiktas ML odds are too low though I don't recommend it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Basaksehir on home ground still playing impressive and in today match against Amedspor it has more better chance to win this, i would like to pick Basaksehir ML @1.45 because it looking safe with nice percentage of win record at home ground.
Activity: 672
Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahce I had my bet on both teams to score.It has been more than half team and still there is no sign of any goal in this match.Let's hope there will be at least one goal by each in this part of the match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Only 2 matches left for today's Cup clashes and they have value bets because teams guaranteed to qualify next round in their respected groups.
Antalyaspor - Fenerbahçe game will be played for formality, both teams are going to the next round. We'll see substitute teams, I'm expecting over 2.5 goals.
Gaziantepspor v Trabzonspor game is easier, because Gaziantep is desperate to win to qualify. Trazon already made 5 for 5 and got 15 points.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Antalyaspor v Fenerbahce - Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.10
Gaziantepspor v Trabzonspor - Gaziantepspor @ 2.72
Total: 5.71 odds
I think it's the best bet you can do today in Cup matches.
Activity: 532
Gaziantepspor vs Trabzonspor both teams are playing wonderfully so always is good to see safety first.Keeping this in mind when it comes to place on this match both teams to score yes @1.60 still fair enough to get something.

Trabzonspor really perfect unbeaten in Group F and only conceded 2 goals. so this is an easy win for Trabzonspor.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Gaziantepspor vs Trabzonspor both teams are playing wonderfully so always is good to see safety first.Keeping this in mind when it comes to place on this match both teams to score yes @1.60 still fair enough to get something.
Jump to: