Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 24. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Fenerbahce just lost recently at home against an unpopular team. Today's game will be more tougher and tight where real opposition is waiting for Fenerbahce by Besiktas. Double chance draw or away @1.83 for maximum chances of winning. Besiktas is at away it is irrelevant when two equally strong opponents face each other. Draw is at first place to be the ending result.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the match between Kasimpasa vs Galatasaray

Starting date and time: 04/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kasimpasa-v-galatasaray/event/9791665?ref=tipster2

Match: Kasimpasa vs Galatasaray
Betting option: Galatasaray win
Odd: 1.90
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.028 (28mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Kasimpasa started to get in better form after the manager Kemal Ozdes. They delievered some good results, however their capabilities are limited with this squad. Galatasaray is not in their best form either but they have good players who can still bring the 3 points. Their come-back in Bursaspor was important in order to turn things around. I think they will manage to defeat Kasimpasa in this game.
legendary

Match: Osmanlispor FK v Kardemir Karabukspor
Betting option: Kardemir Karabukspor win
Odd: 4.55
Return: 0.068 (68mbtc)

Why i choose this match:[/color]
Osmanlispor seems to be having problem with league games. Their success in Euro League is historical for the club, but it is causing them problem in league games. Normally, I would bet for Osmanlispor win, but they have an another important match against Zurich next week. I think Karabukspor will manage to defeat them in this game.

This is risky pick but nothing is sure in betting even Osmanlispor at home ground, I feel they have ability to hold the game and they are much better than Kardemir Karabukspor, I think double chance will be nice pick, good luck for that pick.

Thanks mate. I agree that it is a very risky pick but it is really worth trying. Osmanlispor is thinking about nothing but their match against Zurich in Euro League. I will even be surprise if their best players play against Karabukspor.
Activity: 714
Basaksehir - Antalyaspor home side looking good and being unbeaten for few matches it has chances to win this match. I will take any team from these as home team has low odds on what I am not taking it. Both teams to score yes @1.80 is what fits the best whatever I was looking for and it will be more convenient way of making bet.
Activity: 686
Basaksehir @1.49 seems like free money while they are on home ground so that is really safe choice from my opinion, in overall performance they are far ahead from Antalyaspor, that is why I have bet on Basaksehir in today match and I'm pretty sure they will win this match.

Why i choose this match:[/color]
Osmanlispor seems to be having problem with league games. Their success in Euro League is historical for the club, but it is causing them problem in league games. Normally, I would bet for Osmanlispor win, but they have an another important match against Zurich next week. I think Karabukspor will manage to defeat them in this game.

This is risky pick but nothing is sure in betting even Osmanlispor at home ground, I feel they have ability to hold the game and they are much better than Kardemir Karabukspor, I think double chance will be nice pick, good luck for that pick.
legendary
Hi guys, I want share my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Osmanlispor FK v Kardemir Karabukspor

Starting date and time: 04/12/16 14:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/osmanlispor-fk-v-kardemir-karabukspor/event/9791673?ref=tipster2

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Bayaksehir - Antalyaspor : ithink this game should be an easy win for Bayaksehir although Antalyaspor started to play better but it still the chanced for them to win is very small. Basaksehir is more stronger and shoud have a win Bayaksehir @ 1.5
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Alanyaspor vs Torku Konyaspor

Starting date and time: 04/12/16 11:30(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/alanyaspor-v-torku-konyaspor/event/9791671?ref=tipster2

Match: Kardemir Alanyaspor vs Torku Konyaspor
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.10
Return: 0.046 (46mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Alanyaspor is a team that is hard to predict in a game. Torku Konyaspor showed better performance so far. They had a difficult game against Osmanlispor last week and they managed to save 1 point. They are closer to 3 points, but i expect another surprise from Alanyaspor. I bet for a draw with 3.10 odd.
Activity: 686
This ecounter Trabzonspor vs Gumushanespor have been got 2 goals scored, I have over 2.5 goals on my bet slip so waiting for another goal there, 1st half about to finish but hopefully will get 3rd goal into this clash and will win my bet.
Trabzonspor - Gumushanespor double chance for this upcoming match because many local teams have defeated to big names in last days. Draw or away is looking just right pick @4. It is great potential as with small amount can win huge profit in the end. Gumushanespor is quite capable to snatch this victory by Trabzonspor.
Yesterday was a horrible dream for strong teams Fenerbahce lost and got red card on home ground which is really unexpected result, Galatasaray finished with draw result in Turkish Cup, anyway today I have bet on under 3.5 goals on Trabzonspor vs Gumushanespor both are unstable at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Both Fenerbahçe (lost 1-2) and Galatasaray (draw 1-1) couldn't get 3 points at home against very weak teams. It's better to play against favorite for cup matches, we saw that again. Only Beşiktaş can beat their opponents despite they play with youngsters. I don't see same ambition in other teams young players.
Merit: 520
Fenerbahce vs Genclerbirligi , Fenerbahce got red card firs 10 minutes and they are playing 10 players and after that they got goal and now score is 1-0 , ,but Genclerbirligi is not easy team and they will get score in second half time because of i will bet both team will get score good luck!
Activity: 672
All the day long I waited for this game to come between Fenerbahce vs Genclerbirligi. There are few more minutes to see them in live action. I like always took Fenerbahce this time extra reason of home. It is good use of my money as I am very choosy just one bet per day. Today this game where I see potential of winning.
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Fenerbahce v Besiktas JK

Starting date and time: 03/12/16 17:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/fenerbahce-v-besiktas-jk/event/9791677?ref=tipster2

Match: Fenerbahce v Besiktas JK
Betting option: Besiktas JK win
Odd: 3.80
Return: 0.057 (57mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Fenerbahce is recovering from their bad start to season. They`ve got good results recently including the victory against Galatasaray. However, I still think Besiktas is the one that is closer to 3 points in this game. They had a great chance to win against Basaksehir and become the league leader last week but they`ve missed it. They will do everything to get 3 points from this game.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
There is quite high possibility for Fenerbahce to win this match as compare with Genclerbirligi they are looking good side. I also will place my bet on them because they will be at home ground so that I also quite sure about them.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I won't miss this opportunity with such high odds for Fenerbahce at home @1.60 against Genclerbirligi. It was totally first surprised for me when I saw odds because I had made up mind for other alternative option. This is going to primary bet because of the possible result which will be showing Fenerbahce as winner.
the odds very low for fenerbahce moneyline i prefer to bet for half time draw.
fenerbahce is unbeatable in last 7 matches in all competition include europa league.
since this is turkey cup , i don't think there will be a lot of goals scored , so under 2.5 goals gonna be another good option.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
i watched both teams last matches,fenerbahçe is on very good form and it cant be compared to gençlerbirliği.dont miss this opportunity and bet on fenerbahçe
I won't miss this opportunity with such high odds for Fenerbahce at home @1.60 against Genclerbirligi. It was totally first surprised for me when I saw odds because I had made up mind for other alternative option. This is going to primary bet because of the possible result which will be showing Fenerbahce as winner.
Pages:
Jump to: