Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 29. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray I think over 2.5 goals @1.85 have some good chance there that is why I have my bet on that pick, I think Fenerbahce can beat Galatasaray because it's on home ground and they are in good form so that it will go over 2.5 goals and both teams to score also good there.
Activity: 728
For me both teams to score yes is what I was looking for to have for the match between Fenerbahce and Galatasaray. No idea how this match will move ahead once it will go live because Galatasaray can surprise us all though the possibility is low but I don't go for doubtful odds. Fenerbahche if won't win at home then when will this is other thing too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Mehmet Topal won't play! Probable lineup is wrong.
Activity: 700
Fenerbahce vs Galatasaray this will be real match between giants for this I have plans to enjoy and that's why I placed bet on it by dropping all earlier matches for today. Double chance draw or away @2.10 because draw is ultimate ending for the great game. I didn't try both teams to score the cause is we may not see goals at all.
Activity: 714
I will not even think about both teams to score option when Kasimpasa is at home and is in need of getting some more points. It is not going to show any softness and taking this game easy against Kardemir Karabuk. I have straight on Kasimpasa to win @2.20 ML and I think this is almost sure win.
Activity: 714
Kasimpasa vs Kardemir Karabuk I think both teams to score is good pick, both teams have almost same chances there but Kasimpasa is on home ground than it has advantage for that encounter, in general really hard for home team to win this match without conceding a goal.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Galatasaray and Fenerbahce playing against each other makes this derby very intresting to see as both teams now are close to each other. Galatasaray is very good at the moment and  Fenerbahce is also now doing great after an average start this derby match will see both teams scoring
Osmanlispor is pushing this match carefully after getting the early lead in 1st half against Alanyaspor. Still Osmanlispor have tight control on this match and they are playing with positive mind.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Turkish Super League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Turkish Super League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want share my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the match between KASIMPASA vs KARDEMIR KARABUKSPOR

Starting date and time: 20/11/16 12:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kasimpasa-v-kardemir-karabukspor/event/9791629?ref=tipster2

Match: KASIMPASA vs KARDEMIR KARABUKSPOR
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.30
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.049 (49mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Kasimpasa player Adem Buyuk won`t be playing this match. It is a huge miss for the team considering he was the one who scored 6 goals so far. There are some rumors that Karabukspor scorer Traore also won`t be playing. I don`t expect many goals in this game and draw is a good option.
Absolutely agree on your pick as it is really nice and is awaited result as well. Adanaspor AS v Besiktas also I am big fan of Besiktas and it will win but both teams to score yes @1.85 potentially is more realistic and logic approach for the game. Adanaspor at home with weak Besiktas at away goals by them both are must.
legendary
Activity: 980
even only have @1.36 for Besiktas ML but i think those odds is very decent to be considering because currently Besiktas in the good shape with undefeated 10 times streak so if Besiktas playing such as their latest performance they should be could able beat Adanaspor easily because as far as i know that Adanaspor performance very poor this season with the current positions at the bottom line
Activity: 826
SPOR TOTO SUPER LİG :

Osmanlispor  vs   Alanyaspor : a good game , i hope that will be many goals in this game , i will bet for over 3.5 Goals.

Adanaspor  vs    Besiktas : An easy game for Besiktas , for sure they will be the winner .
I hope it will be worth what I was waiting for over 1.5 goals on live match between Bursaspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor. Right now after 55 minutes odds have changed radically and this is what I see huge opportunity to grab these before any goal happen. Over 1.5 goals @2.70 in remaining 40 minutes chances are fifty fifty but I have done with it.
Osmanlispor vs Alanyaspor I have my bet on home team @1.62 because I think they will play with good approach and it will be possible task for it to beat Alanyaspor by playing on home ground, Alanyaspor is not into stable form that is why I am pretty sure about my pick.
Bursaspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor this match is like must avail opportunity by taking Bursaspor @1.99 when it is at home. I still thinking whether I missed some news or what the reason is for such high odds. It is good for me so must be played on this to have some easy money when there are so many other bets with high risks.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Adanaspor  v  Besiktas , i think Adanaspor will find goal in this match but Besiktas will think match of ,Fenerbahce- Galatasaray because of Besiktas will win today but both team will find score too but my pretection is -1 Besiktas will win today . Good luck for everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1008
There is very good possibility for Bursaspor to win this match against Akhisar Genclik Spor, I will take Bursaspor direct as I think they are pretty strong to have this fight at anfield and on other side it's opponent Akhisar Genclik Spor not have good defense, than it's good decision to place bet on Bursaspor.
Adanaspor AS vs Besiktas Asian Handicap -1 @1.56 for Besiktas on what I am doing my bet for the match. Adanaspor can use the situation to make a goal and which can show us 1-2 or 1-3 goals as final score. I see first predicted total score to be true more that is the reason for being happy with little less odds.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Adanaspor vs Besiktas both team has meet once in friendly match and the match with draw, playing in league will not be the same. besiktas -1.5
i think that in this match Adanaspor will do their best in defending against Besiktas hoping that they get a point from their own ground while Besiktas still undefeated with two points ahead they will more likely to play with not all of their top players so i predict a win for them with just few goals scored and most likely the game ends 0-1 or 0-2 for besiktas so my prediction will be besiktas win to nil
Pages:
Jump to: