Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 39. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Antalyaspor vs Rizespor no matter what the final result appears I have selected for me Antalyaspor to place moneyline @1.96. Rizespor is one of the best team but currently it is suffering with form problems and hardly it is managing the scores and matches. Antalyaspor being at home will be at upper position to deal with Rizespor.
Activity: 728
In their head to head matches Antalyaspor and Rizespor were many goals almost always. In recent played matches they are playing tightly against other teams. I think over 2.5 goals is also good option among so many. It is hard for me as well to predict the right winner with more chances.
Activity: 714
My pick for this match Antalyaspor - Rizespor is to have them both by relaying in them goals. This made me to go for both teams to score yes @1.70. I have strong opinion that Rizespor can win or draw after so many bad matches need good one. For betting purposes I went with this option more realistic and well balanced.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
 Fenerbahçe  1 - 1  Aytemiz Alanyaspor , Fenerbahce  lost 2 point and it is so bad for them and they will play with Machester united this week too i think they will lost this match too because Aytemiz Alanyaspor is weak team and Fenerbahce couldnt  win this match  and they said this season bye.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Will Fenerbahçe lose 2 important points again or will referee give additional time until they score a goal?
We'll see in stoppage time right now. Score is 1-1 and Alanyaspor is shown a red card.
Trabzonspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor I will pick under 2.5 goals @1.75, I think there is high possibility for low scoring encounter, I will some extra points to Trabzonspor as it will play on its own home ground than it has edge, although Akhisar Genclik Spor is looking good but draw will be final result of this match.
legendary
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want to share my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the match between Trabzonspor v Akhisar Belediye

Starting date and time: 16/10/16 18:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/trabzonspor-v-akhisar-belediye-gs/event/9791563?ref=tipster2

Match: Trabzonspor v Akhisar Belediye
Betting option: Match Winner Akhisar Belediye GS
Odd: 3.70
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.037 (37mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Both teams made a bad start this season, but Trabzonspor was a real dissapointment. They have real pressure on now and this is making things even more difficult for the team. I think Akhisar has a potential. It is a difficult game to predict but i see Akhisar closer to 3 points.
Bursaspor v Osmanlispor both teams to score what I had on seems not working as there is not much time left. It may finish at 0-0 as it is going right now. Fenerbahce v Alanyaspor double chance draw or away which will not be cause but odds are pretty decent to take risk @3.90. First two matches are so close unexpectedly already.
Activity: 686
I placed my bet on Basaksehir @2.10 just now after first half because I am pretty sure on home ground it will get succeed to beat Konyaspor, Basaksehir is much strong team and on home ground it will get succeed to finish this game with winning touch.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Placing a live bet of Under 1.5 goals for the match ongoing between Basaksehir and Konyaspor as there doesn't seem an chances of more than 1 goals as both the teams are playing steadily with defence as their main attack.

We may see a winning goal in second half but 2 goals is looking too hard right now. The problem with middle teams in this league is that they don't think about attacking, they play controlled mentality. That's why nobody want to watch their games, even their fans. The only goal is to try to avoid relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Placing a live bet of Under 1.5 goals for the match ongoing between Basaksehir and Konyaspor as there doesn't seem an chances of more than 1 goals as both the teams are playing steadily with defence as their main attack.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Basaksehir @1.69 seems good pick as it is playing infield than it has pretty good chance to beat Konyaspor in today clash, Basaksehir will win this battle by big margin and it showing mind blowing performance, ML is very safe choice and will make good profit today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Fenerbahce vs lanyaspor. Fenerbahce -1 goal and over 2.5 goals.
Buyuksehir vs Konyaspor. Buyuksehir ML and under 3 goals.
Bursaspor vs Osmanlispor FC. Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals.
Both teams to score yes @1.68 for me. Bursaspor vs Osmanlispor if I say this match is most difficult among all will not be too much. I am pretty confident that draw is ultimate ending for this fight so no question or doubt about that part. Now remaining space is goals there I see potential and opportunity.
Basaksehir vs Konyaspor a multiple bet will be suitable for this match where both teams to score yes @2.10 is looking very impressive and double chance draw or away @2.08 because there is some possibility to see Konyspor bouncing back by giving good performance against a strong team. Draw is most powerful option that's why I just mixed it up with that.
Activity: 686
Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor I have my bet on over 2.5 goals, I am pretty sure Fenerbahce will win this match because it is on home ground, Fenerbahce has pretty good chance to make score a lot of goals into this match and over 2.5 goals has very good possibility there.
Activity: 826
TURKEY: Super Lig :

Basaksehir vs Konyaspor => Over 2.5 Goals .

Bursaspor vs Osmanlispor => Over 2.5 Goals .

Fenerbahce vs Alanyaspor => Fenerbahce Win .

Trabzonspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor => Trabzonspor Win .
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Going for a live bet for the game between Kayserispor and Besiktas. I am getting a feeling that this game will end up with 2 total goals and as I am getting near to 2x odds on Over 1.5 goals, then I think it's the best bet to be made.

Lost on this as only 1 goal was made during the whole match. Kayserispor didn't try to get one as I was thinking to see a 1 - 1 score between both the teams.
Merit: 520
Gençlerbirligi 0 - 1 Galatasaray  , Galatasaray found a first goal with Bruma and they are searching second goal i think Galatasaray will find 2 goals more and they will win and this match will finish over 2,5 goals  . Good luck for everybody.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Galatasaray this season is easy to concede a goal maybe bet both team to score is pretty good choice and i bet galatasaray win too.
Pages:
Jump to: