Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 43. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Akhisar Bld.Geng vs Genclerbirligi. By looking from the both teams recent matches, i think this match will ended with under 2.5 goals. I pick under 2.5 goals and DRAW.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Hi guys, I want share my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the match between Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor

Starting date and time: 01/10/16 18:00(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/gaziantepspor-v-bursaspor/event/9791537?ref=tipster2

Match: Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor
Betting option: Match Winner Bursaspor
Odd: 2.00
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.30 (30mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Bursaspor managed to win 4 of their last 5 games. Their last game against Kasimpasa wasn`t easy but they managed to save 3 points. I think Gaziantepspor has been showing one of the worst performance so far. It should be very easy game for Bursaspor. Great odd!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Akhisar Belediye GS vs Genclerbirligi Ankara I think this will be get finished with draw result, because Genclerbirligi Ankara is on winning streak and that is why I think it will get succeed to make save this encounter, I will Genclerbirligi Ankara draw or away @1.53 for betting on this match.
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 3rd bet!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Kardemir Karabukspor v Trabzonspor

Starting date and time: 01/10/16 15:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kardemir-karabukspor-v-trabzonspor/event/9791553?ref=tipster2

Match: Kardemir Karabukspor v Trabzonspor
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.17
Return: 0.047 (47mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Trabzonspor managed to defeat Konyaspor 1-0 last week. I wasn`t expecting this result, but it wasn`t an easy game for them anyway. Karabukspor is playing good and i think with a bit luck they can win this game. I will be looking for some unusual results in Trabzonspor games. Draw is a fair option.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
genclerbirligi vs akhisar belediye

both teams has defeated each other and their match results in the turkish league also not really good but from standings league position Gençlerbirligi have better position currently they were at 5th but high position doesn't mean automatically will win the match and i have prediction that this match will ended with draw result
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 2nd bet!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Istanbul Kasimpasa v Kayserispor

Starting date and time: 01/10/16 15:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/kasimpasa-v-kayserispor/event/9791539?ref=tipster2

Match: Kasimpasa v Kayserispor
Betting option: Match Winner Kasimpasa
Odd: 2.71
Return: 0.040 (40mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Kasimpasa seems to be motivated this year but they just didn`t get the results they wanted. Kayserispor showed a better performance so far, but i expect them to lose this time.
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 1th bet this week!

The 1th single bet will be the match between  Akhisar Belediye GS v Genclerbirligi Ankara

Starting date and time: 30/09/16 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/akhisar-belediye-gs-v-genclerbirligi-ankara/event/9791541?ref=tipster2

Match: Akhisar Belediye GS v Genclerbirligi Ankara
Betting option: Draw
Odd: 3.18
Return: 0.047 (47mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Akhisar didn`t make a great start this year but that`s because they met very strong teams in the beginning. They might benefit from this situation later on, but now they can`t afford to lose another game. Genclerbirligi is a goot team and their motivation is high so i don`t think Akhisar can defeat them. It will be a difficult game and i think it will and with a draw.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Adanaspor vs Alanyaspor

actually both teams have unstable performance in turkish league especially Adanaspor because their current position on standings league doesn't looks good and they must win to increase their position and avoid relegated zone because 16th isn't good but i'm doubt they will win because Alanyaspor have better side for this matches however this time i won't pick for them and decide to pick both teams to score because i thought this option quite safe rather than other option
Activity: 700
Adanaspor vs Alanyaspor I will have straight on Adanaspor on moneyline @2.76 odds are something. There will be a mixture of defense and attacking game by both side which will make it bit complicated. Adanaspor can win by one goal and that will be only goal. To go for over 2.5 goals is very risky in my opinion.
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 7th bet!

The 7th single bet will be the match between ADANASPOR v ALANYASPOR

Starting date and time: 26/09/16 19:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/adanaspor-v-alanyaspor/event/9791527?ref=tipster2

Match: ADANASPOR v ALANYASPOR
Betting option: Winner ALANYASPOR
Odd: 2.54
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.025 (25mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Alanyaspor showed great football against Trabzonspor last week. Adanaspor didn`t win a game yet. Alanyaspor is the stronger side and they should win the game.
Activity: 714
I also have same thoughts about this match between Adanaspor AS and Alanyaspor that over 2.5 goals is perfect option to deal with this @2.10. I am convinced that like always Adanaspor will succeed to win against Alanyaspor somehow. I just don't want unnecessary risk which is main reason of changing option this time.
Adanaspor vs Alanyaspor. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match, Both head to head recent matches always have many goals at least 2. So, i think over 2.5 goals should be a good pick.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Adanaspor AS vs Alanyaspor I think this match will get finished with draw result because Adanaspor AS is not into good form, so that it looking Adanaspor AS has very smart chance on home ground and this will go very close, I have my bet on under 2.5 goals on this match.

Have you ever watched Adanaspor or Alanyaspor game? Both teams are new to Super League and their all squad changed this summer. It's one of the most unpredictable draw in the season. I suggest you to pass this game and look for better opportunities. Don't waste your money, this match could go 3 ways.
Activity: 686
Adanaspor AS vs Alanyaspor I think this match will get finished with draw result because Adanaspor AS is not into good form, so that it looking Adanaspor AS has very smart chance on home ground and this will go very close, I have my bet on under 2.5 goals on this match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Fenerbahçe won second time in a row, if they will beat Osmanlıspor next match they'll have a good run. Things are going well for them right now, derby finished as draw and their both opponents lost 2 points yesterday. Gençlerbirliği also won against Karabükspor but they are one of the weakest teams in the league.
Merit: 520
Gençlerbirligi -karabukspor ,now karabukspor had red card and they Will play 10 player and there are 30 min for end of first half time ,i think Gençlerbirligi Will find a gol in first half time .
Kayserispor vs Caykur Rizespor, half time score is 2-0 for Kayserispor. I only need 1 more goal to cover my bet on over 2.5 goals. My next bet is Bursaspor vs Kasimpasa. I pick Bursaspor -0.5 goal

Yeah, my bet over 2.5 goals on Kayserispor vs Caykur Rizespor is win. Late goal from Caykur save my bet. The next match Bursaspor vs Kasimpasa, Bursaspor is win 1-0 now, but they got 1 red card, i hope they can hold it.
legendary
Hi guys, I want let you know my 6th bet!

The 6th single bet will be the match between Genclerbirligi Ankara v Kardemir Karabukspor

Starting date and time: 25/09/16 18:00(sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/turkey/super-lig/genclerbirligi-ankara-v-kardemir-karabukspor/event/9791531?ref=tipster2

Match: Genclerbirligi Ankara v Kardemir Karabukspor
Betting option: Totals Over 2.5
Odd: 2.04
Return: 0.03 (30mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Genclerbirligi showed that they have some serious defence problems. Karabukspor is new to super leauge and they were unlucky to meet Galatasaray and Besiktas so early in the season. It is not easy to predict the winner of this game but i think over 2.5 goal is good choice.
Activity: 728
Fenerbahce v Gaziantespor for me is hard to predict as in last match I lost on Fenerbahce so this time I am not taking this match and going for alternative and that is Genclerbirligi v Kardemir Karabuk. I have no worry or doubt about Genclerbirligi to win on home @1.92 ML. When is to place bet I look for better winning chance than my favorite teams.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Fenerbahce vs Gaziantepspor closed to within one rank above Gaziantepspor I believe Fenerbahce likely to win
Last season Fenerbahce strong team but this season the team performance declined despite that Fenerbahce deserved to win
Pages:
Jump to: