Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 87. (Read 102016 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Sivasspor v Kasimpasa - Draw @ 3.10
Antalyaspor v Bursaspor - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.76
2 picks with high odds today. I'm expecting 0-0 or 1-1 score from Sivas Kasımaşa game and both teams to score a lot from rivals Antalya Bursa game.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Sivasspor vs Kasimpasa there are two possibilities of result in this match double chance fulfill this both points away or draw is just amazing to place on it.I will second that Kasimpasa is strong and has ability to win this match today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think Kasimpasa is more strong team than Sivasspor so that i am quite sure it can defend this match even it is away, i will pick double chance draw or away from my point of view it has more safety for betting and would be helpful to make decent profit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Antalyaspor - Bursaspor Draw or Bursaspor

Sivasspor - Kasimpasa Draw or Kasimpasa

I see from the statistics away team better from the home team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Sivasspor is facing Kasimpasa this evening.Kasimpasa is one of the best teams and double chance away or draw is what is my choice instead of other things.Even odd for this option is also high with high winning chances @1.60.
Activity: 714
Sivasspor - Kasimpasa although Sivasspor is somewhere at bottom but at home it can be relayed on her as it is strong enough to put in trouble any team by giving it tough time.Both teams to score is looking very good option to me and I placed on it already @1.74 being with minimum risk on this bet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor, I am sure Fenerbahce will win 2-0. so I prefer to take Fenerbahce -1.
i bet for Fenerbahce after red card my bet was -1 Fenerbahce but they didnt found second goal i was crazy when i watch this match and that match result 1- 0 i lost today

Yeah, unbelieveable. 3 red cards on Kayserispor and Fenerbahce still can't make a single goal. RIP my over 2.5 goals and also my Fenerbahce -1.5 also lose on this match.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor, I am sure Fenerbahce will win 2-0. so I prefer to take Fenerbahce -1.
i bet for Fenerbahce after red card my bet was -1 Fenerbahce but they didnt found second goal i was crazy when i watch this match and that match result 1- 0 i lost today
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray - Genclerbirligi @ 2.54
Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.06
Fenerbahce v Kayserispor - Fenerbahce @ 1.35
Fenerbahce v Kayserispor - Asian Handicap Fenerbahce -1.5 @ 2.04

Gençlerbirliği never lose with İbrahim Üzülmez except Beşiktaş game. They are the favorites today.
Fenerbahçe will easily win against their match fixing scandal sister Kayserispor. They have organic relations so result of this match is already known.

Unfortunately your bet take Genclerbirligi almost won. they were leading 1-0 but the end of the match drwa 1-1.

Fenerbahce ML and Fenerbahce -1.5 its a good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor will be finished under 2.5 goals because this match will get very close and i feel home team can win this match, as per statics Fenerbahce is little better than Kayserispor so we can expect for low scoring result.
Activity: 448
Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray - Genclerbirligi @ 2.54
Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.06
Fenerbahce v Kayserispor - Fenerbahce @ 1.35
Fenerbahce v Kayserispor - Asian Handicap Fenerbahce -1.5 @ 2.04

Gençlerbirliği never lose with İbrahim Üzülmez except Beşiktaş game. They are the favorites today.
Fenerbahçe will easily win against their match fixing scandal sister Kayserispor. They have organic relations so result of this match is already known.
Genclerbirligi vs Galatasaray, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor, i pick over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and Fenerbahce spread.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Genclerbirligi vs Galatasaray - Over 2.5 Goals
Eskisehirspor vs Akhisar - Akhisar
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor - Under 2.5 Goals

Eskişehirspor is leading 2-1 now. It's 50th minute already.
I agree with your other predictions but I won't bet for them.
Activity: 98
Genclerbirligi vs Galatasaray - Over 2.5 Goals
Eskisehirspor vs Akhisar - Akhisar
Fenerbahce vs Kayserispor - Under 2.5 Goals
Activity: 700
I have on both teams to score yes @1.90 for this match Eskisehirspor vs Akhisar Genclik Spor.I think most probably the outcome can be in shape of draw but I am interested to place on any team because is full of high risk to be either side.
Fenerbahce - Kayserispor:  over 2.5 goals @1.87 is looking impressive odd.Fenerbahce is again at home and surely will win this match against Kayserispor.I don't think there is need of double chance to be included in this bet.This I was thinking at first to do.
Beşiktaş won the game very comfortably. They scored only 2 goals but missed at least 10 more. Gomez's form is very low these days.
Çaykur Rizespor also missed a penalty, in other words Tolga Zengin saved it. Their one shot also hit the post.

All favourite teams are win today. Konyaspor win, Besiktas also win both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. My bet is Besiktas -0.75. At least besiktas win, my bet win half.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Beşiktaş won the game very comfortably. They scored only 2 goals but missed at least 10 more. Gomez's form is very low these days.
Çaykur Rizespor also missed a penalty, in other words Tolga Zengin saved it. Their one shot also hit the post.
Basaksehir-   Osmanlispor   
Rizespor-Besiktas
for both of these matchese i predict to have both teams to score with over 2.5 goals
my prediction was eight for both matches in these type of games there is always a place for more goals
Pages:
Jump to: