Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL] - page 91. (Read 102016 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Torku Konyaspor is my choice for today match because it is really best when it is playing at home ground so that i am quite sure it can beat Trabzonspor easily there and Torku Konyaspor @1.98 would be amazing to make very easy money.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Kasimpasa vs Antalyaspor I have moneyline on Kasimpasa because it is at home and if still can't win then it will not be able to make even goal.So having placed @1.78 is what I am waiting to win on in couple of hours.
Activity: 700
Kasimpasa vs Antalyaspor both teams to score yes @1.70,Galatasaray vs Basaksehir both teams to score as well @1.65.Both matches and both teams to scores are what I took to place today.These were seeming little more better among other options.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Galatasaray    vs Basaksehir this match will be very interesting as both teams have almost equal chance to win so that i would like to place my bet on both teams to score as per from my opinion this would be best pick for this match.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I take a risk of 0.1 BTC with Fenerbahce -0,5 odds 1.75
i believe Fenerbahce can take win at Akhisar Belediye Genclik Ve Spor home.
Robin Van persie will make a goal or other players, but i sure They can win
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kayserispor -Genclerbirligi over 2.5 @2.40 even there is no goal at all so far in first opening minutes of the match.Turkish matches are full of goals unless you are unlucky other wise it is always safest to win some money on over 2.5 goals as I made many times.

I think i also have same pick with you. Over 2.5 goals and also both teams to score. and maybe Kayserispor ML because they play at kayserispor home.

Nobody can stop Gençlerbirliği. They won their 6 of last 7 matches.
After the break they've made a great serie and now they are at #9 in standings table.

Yes you right. Gençlerbirliği win on this match vs Kayserispor, but not cover over 2.5 goals. I though Kayserispor can make 1 goal too, but sadly no.
Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.
Kayserispor -Genclerbirligi over 2.5 @2.40 even there is no goal at all so far in first opening minutes of the match.Turkish matches are full of goals unless you are unlucky other wise it is always safest to win some money on over 2.5 goals as I made many times.

I think i also have same pick with you. Over 2.5 goals and also both teams to score. and maybe Kayserispor ML because they play at kayserispor home.

Nobody can stop Gençlerbirliği. They won their 6 of last 7 matches.
After the break they've made a great serie and now they are at #9 in standings table.
Activity: 636
Pick #1:
Kasimpasa v Antalyaspor
Bet Type : Double Chance
Your Selection : Draw or Away @ 1.97
Pick #2:
Galatasaray v Basaksehir
Bet Type : Double Chance
Your Selection : Draw or Away @ 1.66
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

You lost your bets. Gençlerbirliği won 2-0. It finished under 2.5 goals. Smiley
Activity: 420

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Bursaspor has very good chance to win while it will play this match on home ground because Rizespor is not playing good as away so that i have my bet on Bursaspor @1.75 for today match.
yeah positive agree with you, i also predicted bursaspor will win because they play as a host so this will give good morals for their player.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Genclerbirligi succeed to get lead into first half and i have my bet on it with draw no bet @2.22 today, i am also pretty sure it more tricky side than Kayserispor and it can win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have on Genclerbirligi to win from the start of the match when and lucky got good odd of over @3.20.It has just made its first goal looks like you as well as me we are going to win as there is still much game to be played.
Osmanlispor now on wonderful streak playing very nice and improved so that i am pretty sure it will beat Gaziantepspor because it is playing on home ground and have edge for this match so that i have my bet on Osmanlispor @1.60
legendary
Activity: 1610
Kayserispor -Genclerbirligi double chance draw or away @1.67 just to be sure of getting something.Bursaspor - Rizespor over 2.5 goals @1.78 on what I placed there are chances to see even 4 goals in this match but I don't want complications.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We are betting NOW LIVE on the Turkish Super League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 700
Kayserispor vs Genclerbirligi I decided to place on money line as odds are not only very very good but also worth to take chance on such high odds on a team which is doing well in every match.I am talking about Genclerbirligi to win @3.35 ML against Kayserispor.
Activity: 896
Bursaspor has very good chance to win while it will play this match on home ground because Rizespor is not playing good as away so that i have my bet on Bursaspor @1.75 for today match.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Event : Mersin Idman Yurdu v Sivasspor
Start Time : 03/04/2016 20:00
Competition : Turkish Super League
Bet Type : Over/Under 2.5 Goals
Your Selection : Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.82
nice bet. I also started thinking of betting in this game.
maybe I'll also bet with a score under 2.5 goals at odds @ 1.34

Why your odds on under 2.5 goals so low mate ? And i think this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams will score on this match.

He may be confused with under 3.5 goals. My bet come without any problem. It also finished as first half draw. Mersin won by 1 goal only. I was expecting this game without many goals.
Pages:
Jump to: