Pages:
Author

Topic: Turn Water Into Wine! - page 2. (Read 424 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 25, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
WARNING!

This is all probably illegal in a lot of places and there's also an explosion hazard if you don't release some gas from the bottles. Using the freezer to freeze off the water leaving a high proof liquor is also illegal.

Creating human-chicken hybrid creatures in your basement may also be illegal.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
Wait, WHAT? Are you suggesting a beverage with human sperm on it?

No man, I guess you didn't get it. It says the semen will be replaced with white sugar. LOL, You have a dirty mind.

Yeah, But step 2 and 3 says you have to use the homunculus which is the mixture of the egg and human semen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
December 25, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
Hmm, somehow it's too hard .. Cheesy
Activity: 28
December 25, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

LOL! I can't imagine what you were thinking bro! That's totally disgusting. haha!
Activity: 32
December 25, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

No man, I guess you didn't get it. It says the semen will be replaced with white sugar. LOL, You have a dirty mind.
Activity: 33
December 25, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 25, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
Okay, so thanks to YouTube I've discovered something called homunculus and it will create for you by magic, unlimited amounts of soder pop and up to 25% alcohol/vol bubbly.

According to ancient alchemaic records (claimed by Planet Nibiru) authentic homunculus calls for an unfertilized chicken egg and human semen to be combined in nutrient rich oxygenated broth and grown in a small tank. Today however, we'll be using a minor variation of the recipe called a "ginger bug" by substituting the chicken egg with ginger root, the semen with white sugar and, the tank with a medium sized mason jar.

step #1, filtered water + tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger + jar.

step #2, keep jar at room temperature and feed the homunculus a tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger every 24 hours until you see lots of magic fizzy bubbles and smell the spirits.

setp #3, add some homunculus liquid to whatever beverage you need magic fizz or magic spirits and give it time and sugar then bottle it and let the fizz build up.

Search for "ginger bug" on youtube for more coherent details, you'll find instructions on this one simple trick for magic fizzy pop or, a beverage with an hero levels of magic spirits.

Edit:

Use organic ginger as they do somthing (knowing as pozzing) to supermarket ginger so microbes won't like it.
Pages:
Jump to: