Pages:
Author

Topic: Turning my 50 USD into 25,000 USD? - page 5. (Read 1241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Okay, I know this sounds impossible but it'll look like this:

Put 50 bucks on a x5 coin on short term sell when the investment hits  250 USD 

Long term HODL your 250 buck on a x100 coin (better if U find a newly dumped ICO)

Take your 25,000 and enjoy!

Is this a possible strategy guys?
This does sound crazy in the normal world, in the crypto world stranger things have happened and something like you describe is not out of reach and it would require an element of luck along with being in the right place at the right time and not selling too early.

Even with the 50 bucks if you hit the right coin at the right time an increase like x 1000 is not an impossibility.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
Well, if you think that everything is so easy in here, why do not you invest $1 and make $1500 in just a few days just like you are saying? Maybe you do not know it, but you are the new Warren Buffet, the master of finances!
Long term HODL your 250 buck on a x100 coin (better if U find a newly dumped ICO)
Be realistic, you will never turn $50 on $25000, are you crazy? that is not possible. And the only ones who could make that profit were those who had a huge luck on the past.

Or those who "invested" in an ICO and it suddenly made a x15 or a x10.
But a x100? No way, that is not happening anymore.

If there is a coin that is not invented yet and will have mass adoption i think x100 is still possible, but it needs a lot of luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 06:42:18 PM
Well, if you think that everything is so easy in here, why do not you invest $1 and make $1500 in just a few days just like you are saying? Maybe you do not know it, but you are the new Warren Buffet, the master of finances!
Be realistic, you will never turn $50 on $25000, are you crazy? that is not possible. And the only ones who could make that profit were those who had a huge luck on the past.

Or those who "invested" in an ICO and it suddenly made a x15 or a x10.
But a x100? No way, that is not happening anymore.
Activity: 32
January 09, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
Here everything is possible. But you need to choose the winners.
That's not so hard either lol. Almost everything is going up constantly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
January 09, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Sure it can work out, I know plenty of people who've started with this amount or less and had the same success. I myself can attest to a similar story despite with a different approach, for me it has been a lot more of gaining small percentages each trade. Any strategy can work though but I personally find it harder to find a 100x than many 5x coins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 09, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

Put 50 bucks on a x5 coin on short term sell when the investment hits  250 USD  

Its doable. But you need to find that coin that will give you x5 in short term. Do you have any clue as to what coin that may gave you that? You need to share it dude. LOL. You need to find another Ripple or Ethereum at the bottom price and just hope that it will surpass x5 in short amount of time so that your strategy could work.

I don't think this is impossible. I recently got into crypto with investing like 50 dollars in Electroneum ICO. Made about 700 dollars. Just keep on repeating.
Congrats dude on your trading journey. Miss out Electroneum ICO, I thought that the project is not that solid. I was wrong. I see threads talking about it, however my instinct are wrong this time. Miss the boat.

Put 50 bucks on a x5 coin on short term sell when the investment hits  250 USD  

Hmm, of course it's possible, I could also win the lottery next week, but you need to do solid research and have shitload of Luck.
Luck, yeah we needed lots of that. However, sometimes its better to do your homework and spend lots of time looking and studying the coin and hope that lady luck will smile at you. And you also take inspiration as well to others who made it successfully in the market. So it really possible, luck + patience + research = $25K in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 06:15:26 PM
It's possible. Not hard to find 10x coin and it happens almost every month. By this you got 500 usd. Now you invest it in 5x coin long term. You have 2500 usd. This now you invest into another 10x coin and you have 25000$. Seems easier than 5x and 100x, huh? Anyway very hard way bro, it's 500x intial investment, but if you make good research and have decent luck, you can make it in few years.

Other way, betting it on roulette to 25k$ is also possible, but very unlikely  Cheesy you just need to 9 times a row guess the color, seems so easy Cheesy
Activity: 113
January 09, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

Hmm, of course it's possible, I could also win the lottery next week, but you need to do solid research and have shitload of Luck.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 09, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

its very much possible to make this kind of money but i think this strategy could work for the disciplined users

If bitcoin managed to hit x100 growth(and more) why shouldn't other coins do it?
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
It's possible...I'd say that the longer the time frame the greater your chances.
That said, you can increase your chances by following these guys:

https://discord.gg/CQ6gkPf

The hardest part will be patience.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
Like always - nothing is impossible, but you need alot of luck to achieve this or just be an insane trader. especially the x100 part.
Activity: 5
January 09, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: