Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] How to Earn 1 Bitcoin in a Week - page 2. (Read 94818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
I bought 1733.333 CS with 0.01 Bitcoins at 750 satoshi per coin...now the selling price has decreased to 303 satoshi :/

OP said buy coin under 100sat that a 1 point must you accept it
don't buy coin at high price, buy in first low rate before pumper come

and what if the pump never comes? Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I bought 1733.333 CS with 0.01 Bitcoins at 750 satoshi per coin...now the selling price has decreased to 303 satoshi :/

OP said buy coin under 100sat that a 1 point must you accept it
don't buy coin at high price, buy in first low rate before pumper come
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
The thing with cryptospots is its also part of a game,   https://cryptospot.me/referrer/psitronic   virtual mining actually and good practice at many aspects of crypto for newbies like myself mining both btc and cs, you can use it for virtual mining rigs or individual ghs, you join pools (one for cs and one for btc) that pay both btc and cs with block rewards already set and increase every few months.(with just over 500 ghs =1100 sat and 1.1 cs every  1.5-2-hrs) Dev is usually around new developments and updates, eg. black market on site to sell outside set game prices, as for trading it on other exchanges (alcurex and yobit for now) the price bounces around almost daily sometimes weekly but it does allow for nice profits......            
  The game gives you free ghs to start and could be complemented by faucet earnings like the post has discussed. Also have received multiple payouts although sometimes a day or two usually minutes or hours.

just remember most coins are like penny stocks and you never really know.....................
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
OP mentioned not to buy anything that's above 200 sat.
I forgot that point :3 But i learnt a lesson " Don't believe market rumors"! I will strictly follow all the Points next week after the campaign payout Cheesy Thanks for the heads up Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Be sure to check the price history. If it has established a floor price somewhere in its history, don't buy if it is much higher than that. It will probably retrace there. If it has no clear floor yet, just choose a different coin and check back in a few months.

No, the people at yobit chat told me that it might hit the bittrex market...The average price on the last 7 days seems to be almost somewhere near 700+ satoshi per coin... Anyways, I'll hold it for a while...Who knows if it hits bittrex Wink That 0.013 was all what i had Tongue Waiting for the next campaign payout so that i can invest again in something new Smiley Do you suggest any other altcoins? Smiley

OP mentioned not to buy anything that's above 200 sat.

Be sure to check the price history. If it has established a floor price somewhere in its history, don't buy if it is much higher than that. It will probably retrace there. If it has no clear floor yet, just choose a different coin and check back in a few months.

No, the people at yobit chat told me that it might hit the bittrex market...The average price on the last 7 days seems to be almost somewhere near 700+ satoshi per coin... Anyways, I'll hold it for a while...Who knows if it hits bittrex Wink That 0.013 was all what i had Tongue Waiting for the next campaign payout so that i can invest again in something new Smiley Do you suggest any other altcoins? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

CS price is roller coaster. As of I posting this , that coin has a price now of 400 satoshis. By the way , as far my knowledge and research is concern , CGN is one the promising coins @ Yobit. You can "try" investing on it but of course you can make you own research first. CGN removes from Yobit's free coins now. Good thing I have some in the past when they still offering CGN coins as a free.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
the way that OP is suggesting has a very huge risk involved with it and i don't think it is a good idea for anybody to try it unless you want to lose your bitcoins

Why is investing 1$ in bitcoin a huge risk? But yes it is gamble-y. You're making it sound like it's worse than it is though, it's not a bad starting point, you're just supposed to do more research on the coins you're investing. There's a great deal of information you can get in a coin before investing that can give you an idea of where it might be heading... or where it might not be going Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
the way that OP is suggesting has a very huge risk involved with it and i don't think it is a good idea for anybody to try it unless you want to lose your bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Well I have been trying this for over a week with not very good results. Still hoping for some big moves in my coins, but except for one good pump, I been lucky to cash out with small profit.

The small initial investment does not allow for too much buying and holding without risking the entire investment, as even though the OP suggested coins with volumes of .1 or higher, this can literately evaporate and you end up being stuck holding useless coins. A higher initial investment would allow purchasing of coins values at more than sub 100 satoshis, which hopefully would be past the flash in a pan stage and actually have some future.

Anyway, I still have some funds I am playing around with on Yobit, so who knows, maybe I will get lucky.

As to those who think this is somehow attacking or criticizing the OP, I think we are just testing the viability of his theory. Myself, I am not doing it to prove or disprove anything, but merely doing it for the fun and intrigue of seeing if such a feat is possible. I find no harm in reporting my findings, as I feel truth is neutral. If the truth conflicts with your version of things, it is you who has the problem and not the truth.

The truth in this case is several people have attempted this, and with the exception of the OP, no one has reported back that they managed to turn faucet dust into 1 BTC, in one weeks time, by trading on YoBit.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Quote from: VirosaGITS link=topic=1126751.msg12026935
1BCDUz5XSsfcTP7eR4G1MvTB8AYGPrUWJB
That's a pretty nice attempt to beg for BTC, if i ever saw one. Wink
Thanks! See how I quoted you here and for convenience sake have forgotten to remove the adress? Subtle eh
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Good advice OP

lol@ people getting butthurt and criticizing op

he is just trying to help.

yeah he just trying to help us to get digression.
no one want bought dead altcoin, and op suggest us to bought them.

well it can't hurt to throw some btc in  just to test it..would it? obviously it might not work since all altcoins are different..some are pumped while some are dumped and then left to die.

throwing some 0.01 btc just to test it is not a bad idea imho...to each his own i guess

Would I do it myself? probably not since it looks time consuming but I wouldn't mind doing it if I had no btc.

If you have 1-5 btc there are better alts to make money than trying this but this might help people who have no btc

Also, I would add that invest in new altcoins since they have more chance of hitting bigger exchange and increasing in price and volume.

legendary
Good advice OP

To be fair, he did say to NOT buy dead coins. He did say you need to buy coins with volume. Thus probably not dead coins.

The OP didn't post such bad information. It's just lacking depth.

Investing in debatable alt coins... brrr
I will give it a try if you fund my adress Wink

That's a pretty nice attempt to beg for BTC, if i ever saw one. Wink
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
Investing in debatable alt coins... brrr
I will give it a try if you fund my adress Wink

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Good advice OP

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
thanks for the that note but also u may lose most of yer coin on exchange it happened
legendary
Hello to all,

I'm a totally newbie here and in Alcoins in general, I must say after reading the post and comments, I don't understand the critics and attacs, he said very clearlly that nothing is guarantied, that it's from is own experince and it worked for him,it's a sugiestions and demm nice one , must say.

Thanks for the guid, it gives a direction to think about.

Ben

Agree, at least we must thanks to OP for share about what he do, despite the result for follower differ from the title  Grin

Yeah this isin't a bad thing to look out for, the title is just deceptive and inaccurate.

Beside this there's no reason to attack OP.

At least he isint trying to sell this "information". Tongue I've seen it happen here.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello to all,

I'm a totally newbie here and in Alcoins in general, I must say after reading the post and comments, I don't understand the critics and attacs, he said very clearlly that nothing is guarantied, that it's from is own experince and it worked for him,it's a sugiestions and demm nice one , must say.

Thanks for the guid, it gives a direction to think about.

Ben

Agree, at least we must thanks to OP for share about what he do, despite the result for follower differ from the title  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: