Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] How to Earn 1 Bitcoin in a Week - page 4. (Read 94818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Well there was a topic saying 1 btc for a year, and it is possible,
But in a week dont know i would be interested too

its very possible; people that offer services on here and get good traffic can definitely earn 1 btc a week. in addition, there is always the option of actually getting a job, then buying 1 bitcoin every week. earning is not limited to faucets and signature campaigns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Well there was a topic saying 1 btc for a year, and it is possible,
But in a week dont know i would be interested too
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thx alotbro for sharing great info like this, that many newbies like me have a chance to generate more btc too
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Ok, so it's 1 week now, I think. Did anyone make 1 BTC from 0.005 BTC here, or is just a bullshit thread? Smiley
I would be happy if someone can post a nice feedback about this at all...

Of course someone made it and that is the OP. He already mastered this strategy. OP am I right?                 

Yes I did

Was it from the .005 amount mentioned at beginning?   I would really like to see proof of that to 1 BTC in a week.

I know you have shown .17 gain (not from the .005 mark though).   So please show us the .005 to 1 BTC.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Very interesting and useful article. I will also try the same. Thanks a lot
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Everytime and everywhere I said that,if you have more money, you can earn much more. If you have a little budget, you will loose it.

the good thing for the latter is that if you lose you lose a low amount, it's good when you're experiencing to start with a small amount, every big trader has started in this way

actually in trading isn't necessarily to have a big amount, thanks to leverage of x20 and more, in mining instead it is necessary or you will make peanuts everyday....

Actually I said a bit same thing on my way  Smiley

If you a big trader, you have more money and you can spend these huge money to learn and after then earn much more.
But you haven't enough money, you will just learn something and will not have any money to be in action which you can earn something.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Ok, so it's 1 week now, I think. Did anyone make 1 BTC from 0.005 BTC here, or is just a bullshit thread? Smiley

Of course someone made it and that is the OP. He already mastered this strategy. OP am I right?                 

Yes I did

I tried out this method sort of half-assed just to give it a shot, because it seems interesting enough. So far I'm 5 days in and my .005 BTC has grown to a whopping .007. I suppose if you invest in larger quantities and pay close attention to the markets profits can be had, I haven't really checked up on the coins much so it was pretty passive income.

Nice to hear that, this week was a pretty shitty one, not many big trades only Yobit's ROM markets rise, but hardly any other altcoins.

I hope next week will be better
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Everytime and everywhere I said that,if you have more money, you can earn much more. If you have a little budget, you will loose it.

the good thing for the latter is that if you lose a low amount, it's good when you're experiencing to start with a small amount, every big trader has started in this way

actually in trading isn't necessarily to have a big amount, thanks to leverage of x20 and more, in mining instead it is necessary or you will make peanuts everyday....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
I tried out this method sort of half-assed just to give it a shot, because it seems interesting enough. So far I'm 5 days in and my .005 BTC has grown to a whopping .007. I suppose if you invest in larger quantities and pay close attention to the markets profits can be had, I haven't really checked up on the coins much so it was pretty passive income.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Activity: 938
i think it almost impossible to earn 1 BTC in a week from 0.005 BTC. except for he is very very lucky. like buy ROM coin at 1 sat and then sell at 2k
also OP mention about yobit exchange, we all now that volume on yobit is not very big. and many scam and dead coin on there
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
~~~
so then bittrex will be the best option. I will try it

i have been using bittrex for over a year now , and so far i haven't have any problems with them. they are always available and fast deposit and withdrawals "so far" .

but you'll never know when they are going to turn on you, using exchangers always had its own related risks in this business .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I agree with yobit thing. 3rd point is not for everyone. You need to have good knowledge about which crypto-currency is good for trade. Otherwise you can earn enough with posting only. Jr. Members can earn 0.00014BTC per day with yobit. In the process you will get promoted which will increase your income.

Otherwise, a good guide. It might be a good start in trading for some people.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Well some of the steps that he suggest was an additional information to me like the site he suggest and some terms that I didn't know. So thanks to him. After all it's still not possible to have BTC1/week. If it does maybe the OP is rich now and go for vacation that's why he's not posting. Tongue

1 BTC/week is under $300. That's a job at McDonald's. So yes, it's VERY possible to earn over a BTC a week. But like the real world, people aren't just going to hand it to you.

1 BTC/week is a job at McDonald's? Really? That's 4 BTC/month and that's about $1200, I don't where you live, but here, in central EU, is $1200 for a job in McDonald's a dream.

Locally, minimum wage is $7.25. McDonald's actually pays around $8 here. $8*40hr = $320. Subtract taxes (around 20-25%) and you're at 260 or so, equal to a bitcoin.

UPS would be better. There, you can start at almost $12/hr while still in high school.

World is bigger than you think, don't think the situation everywhere in the world is like yours, and neither that yours in some kind of model or example
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Well some of the steps that he suggest was an additional information to me like the site he suggest and some terms that I didn't know. So thanks to him. After all it's still not possible to have BTC1/week. If it does maybe the OP is rich now and go for vacation that's why he's not posting. Tongue

1 BTC/week is under $300. That's a job at McDonald's. So yes, it's VERY possible to earn over a BTC a week. But like the real world, people aren't just going to hand it to you.

1 BTC/week is a job at McDonald's? Really? That's 4 BTC/month and that's about $1200, I don't where you live, but here, in central EU, is $1200 for a job in McDonald's a dream.

Locally, minimum wage is $7.25. McDonald's actually pays around $8 here. $8*40hr = $320. Subtract taxes (around 20-25%) and you're at 260 or so, equal to a bitcoin.

UPS would be better. There, you can start at almost $12/hr while still in high school.

In my country, from mcdonalds, if you work full time, you can earn only 1 btc for one month. So you can not say that, you can earn from mcdonalds 1btc for one week as working parttime worker.

I apparently missed where I said you can earn it from part-time work... I went ahead and used ctrl+f ("find") to search for it, as well, but it looks like you're the only one that ever said it. Please don't try to claim I said something I didn't.

In my country, from mcdonalds, if you work full time, you can earn only 1 btc for one month. So you can not say that, you can earn from mcdonalds 1btc for one week as working parttime worker.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

YOBIT is such an small exchanger, you should use bittrex / c-cex / cryptcy / poloneix for altcoin trading which all have decent daily trade volume.

this is an addional information for me Smiley thanks . I will try these trading services

fair warning, stay away from c-cex as theyve had some shady activity recently: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cexcom-scam-1128880

they pulled an ico scam.

Be aware of Cryptsy too, they are doing "selective scamming".. just try to search "Cryptsy scam" on Bitcointalk and I'm sure you will find something about it.. They scammed 1 guy for around 160 BTC ( I'm not sure if it was 120 BTC or 160 BTC ).

so then bittrex will be the best option. I will try it
Pages:
Jump to: