Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 140. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I used to love a show called the 4400 Smiley that was awesome a good few years back
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I just finished watching the first (and only season so far), of The Missing.   I would highly recommend this show.   It always keeps you on your toes and guessing to try and figure out who is responsible for the kidnapping.   

I would give this a solid 8.5 out of 10
Activity: 28
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?

A few of my favourites are..

Supernatural
brooklyn nine nine
Chuck

Sorry i'm not sure of the channels they were on as i have downloads/dvds
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
just watched a rerun of Peyton Place the oldies are the goodies
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

always and everywhere -

The Walking Dead
legendary
I used to really like the show Entourage. I think the movie is in post production...curious to see how it turns out
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
my list

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

Yep i agree. These are my top 3 also. So you may value my input on what comes in my 4th place. Do check out venture bros if you get a chance. It starts out a bit slow, as most shows do, but it really finds its footing later in the first season and second.

I have seen all the episodes of both Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, but I was never able to get into Walking Dead.   I am not into Zombie type shows or movies...

It is true that walking dead is not of the same caliber as the other two.
legendary
my list

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

Yep i agree. These are my top 3 also. So you may value my input on what comes in my 4th place. Do check out venture bros if you get a chance. It starts out a bit slow, as most shows do, but it really finds its footing later in the first season and second.

I have seen all the episodes of both Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, but I was never able to get into Walking Dead.   I am not into Zombie type shows or movies...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
my list

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

legendary
I'm telling you guys, you should check out The Affair on Showtime.   I just watched the series finale last night...it was probably 9 out 10.

That is the best new show on television right now IMO
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you like action and excitement, go and watch arrow and flash Smiley
legendary
Man...the season finale of Homeland was one of the biggest letdowns since the show has started.   It was a complete BORE.  I had to struggle to keep myself from falling asleep, and my gf fell asleep completely.

Homeland sucks, check out The Game for some real excitement.  Their final did not disappoint!   Cool

I watch Game of Thrones already...I wish the seasons were a bit longer though...   

I still have to watch the finale of The Affair.   I really like that show.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Man...the season finale of Homeland was one of the biggest letdowns since the show has started.   It was a complete BORE.  I had to struggle to keep myself from falling asleep, and my gf fell asleep completely.

Homeland sucks, check out The Game for some real excitement.  Their final did not disappoint!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The Walking Dead ...

only

The Walking Dead !

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
started watching Marco Polo
we will see how it goes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
my list

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
legendary
Season finale of Homeland tonight... Sucks, just s the season was getting good Sad  season finale of The Affair as well. That show has been very good also, I hope it comes back for a second season
Activity: 17
House is also a good series
legendary
I just started watching The Missing (on Starz)I'm only at the first episode but it seems pretty good. Most of the shows that I like are in between seasons right now
Jump to: