Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 136. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Did anyone watch the first Episode of Fortitude last night? I'll likely wait for the series to finish before I check it out but it looks like a British version of all those gloomy and mysterious Scandinavian crime dramas. They were advertising all over the tv radio and newspapers so they're pushing it pretty hard for some reason which is weird for TV programs.

Looks like it got a pretty good rating on the first episode that aired yesterday . Going to be following it. I wish I came across the show about an year down the line, so I could watch an entire season in one day.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Did anyone watch the first Episode of Fortitude last night? I'll likely wait for the series to finish before I check it out but it looks like a British version of all those gloomy and mysterious Scandinavian crime dramas. They were advertising all over the tv radio and newspapers so they're pushing it pretty hard for some reason which is weird for TV programs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Backstrom

It's a new TV show on FOX.  It's a lot like house but with a crime detective.  Plus, it's filmed in Vancouver Canada.

It's on Thursday Night at 9pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lasVHBAuEqY
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
My favorite tv shows.

Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Gotham
Agent Of Shield
House of Cards
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I watched the 100, but last episodes ...nonsensical
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
ALLO ALLO  Grin

For me a timeless serie. I still like it. Everone speaks English but no one understands each other.

best comedy show ever.
i dont think that any comedy show today will be even near this one.

Activity: 350
I got hooked on Z Nation when the last season of Walking Dead ended. If you can get through the first few shows it gets better. Murphy is hilarious.

Is it a zombie related tv series? I hope there are more in the future.
The reviews on it suck though.  Excited for the latest episode of Suits today !

Znation is only a joke , i will not watch it again if they release season 2.
And i guess there will be no season 2 , low rating.
yes..another low budget show
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
ALLO ALLO  Grin

For me a timeless serie. I still like it. Everone speaks English but no one understands each other.

Lol!!! I had a little hard time understandig you post, but now I've got it!
Yes! Allo Allo was a great series!
And I'll only say this once, so read it carefully: PLEASE COME BACK, RENÉE! Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ALLO ALLO  Grin

Activity: 134
Merit: 147
I got hooked on Z Nation when the last season of Walking Dead ended. If you can get through the first few shows it gets better. Murphy is hilarious.

I might check it out but ive heard that its pretty bad!
Activity: 130
Merit: 102
Glen

The reviews on it suck though.  Excited for the latest episode of Suits today !

Znation is only a joke , i will not watch it again if they release season 2.
And i guess there will be no season 2 , low rating.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
taken, from Spielberg.

It is about the Roswell incident.

Activity: 182

The reviews on it suck though.  Excited for the latest episode of Suits today !
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Hoping for the best on that new '12 Monkeys' series. We'll see ...

didnt see this show but i will any time soon.
hope that will be good

I've seen the 1st episode yesterday and... I don't know... Seems somehow interesting but boring at the same time.
Oh, and the Special FX are... well, SyFy channel budget Special FX... It wouldn't hurt for better ones...
I haven't seen the 2nd episode since Top Gear MUST come first!!!!  Grin

Second Ep of 12 Monkeys and... well, it's actually not that bad!!

Yeah, I can see what you're saying about the Special FX. Lol. But might be enjoyable anyway.

Yeah! Let's hope they don't screw up the story by repeating everything episode after episode, or it gets annoying!!

i did watch 1 episode but is so so.
dont want to say it will be bad or now i will wait to see
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
recently saw marco polo.. it's kinda "eh" to me, even if i finished it.
legendary

hope that will be good

I've seen the 1st episode yesterday and... I don't know... Seems somehow interesting but boring at the same time.
Oh, and the Special FX are... well, SyFy channel budget Special FX... It wouldn't hurt for better ones...
I haven't seen the 2nd episode since Top Gear MUST come first!!!!  Grin

Yeah, I can see what you're saying about the Special FX. Lol. But might be enjoyable anyway.

Yeah! Let's hope they don't screw up the story by repeating everything episode after episode, or it gets annoying!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

hope that will be good

legendary

hope that will be good

Activity: 217
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Used to love "Malcolm in the Middle"

It's on Netflix now.
Jump to: