Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 206. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Someone has to as well, if you like cartoon series; Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Futurama, and possibly the Simpsons ( not a personal favorite but it seems quite popular, heh ).

Simpsons are the source of all of this Smiley And they're also funny to date!
I know you're 'supposed' to like the Simpsons, I just never did. Horrible voice acting, everything is ****ing yellow. It's not my cup of tea!

Its not as good as it used to be.

I don't think it's as bad as everybody makes out. There's always going to be a few dud episodes though just look how long its been running for.

Every now and again it has a decent episode, but they probably should just kill it off. Loads off filler eps.

I heard an interview on Howard Stern (I think), with the guy who does over 10 of the voices on that show.   The guy is amazing...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Someone has to as well, if you like cartoon series; Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Futurama, and possibly the Simpsons ( not a personal favorite but it seems quite popular, heh ).

I know you're 'supposed' to like the Simpsons, I just never did. Horrible voice acting, everything is ****ing yellow. It's not my cup of tea!

I don't think it's as bad as everybody makes out. There's always going to be a few dud episodes though just look how long its been running for.

Every now and again it has a decent episode, but they probably should just kill it off. Loads off filler eps.
Activity: 756

Activity: 525

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

You don't like yellow?
Not in excessive amounts, no. It's quite headache-inducing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You don't like yellow?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Rome, Game of thrones and Spartacus are sure to watch!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
TV series there are a lot, like Big bang theory, Almost Human, Fringe, Falling Skies, CSI (all CSI n NCSI)
Activity: 770
finished The Ripper Street , great series if you like drama and thriller.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Anyone remember Dark Angel? James Cameron's only foray into television production...Also Knight Rider Cheesy KITT is hell of a sissy talking car Smiley
legendary
Charles In Charge, Roseanne, Who's the Boss and ALF.

Step By Step, Family Matters, Growing Pains
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Charles In Charge, Roseanne, Who's the Boss and ALF.
haha did you just say Minkus oh boy did I just have a flash back.  And Topanga was a freaking goddess when I watched that show I would dream about her all the time seriously.  +1 to both of you   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Oh boy breaking out the heavy artillery aren't we.. I don't think they are ready for the pink ranger yet do u?  

I'll recommend one that I am sort of curious how will turn out

Girl Meets World

For those who remember Cory Matthews Shawn TOpanGA and Feeny it may be a worthwhile watch 10 years later edit my god its been 20...

Mr Finney!!! Man what a throwback... Kind of like saved by the bell

I just saw a comercial for that show and was tickled by it and glad to see I'm not the only one who found it amusing haha.

Can't be the only one looking forward to it Smiley
I know a few people including myself who want to see how the story continues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyNf-wCwqNY

Also Minkus returned from the other wing of the school so lols
legendary

try Power Rangers Smiley

Oh boy breaking out the heavy artillery aren't we.. I don't think they are ready for the pink ranger yet do u? 

Girl Meets World

For those who remember Cory Matthews Shawn TOpanGA and Feeny it may be a worthwhile watch 10 years later edit my god its been 20...

I just saw a comercial for that show and was tickled by it and glad to see I'm not the only one who found it amusing haha.

I used to think Topanga was so hot. I ran into her a few years back at a club I was djing and she wasn't as good as I had remembered when I was young Sad

try Power Rangers Smiley

Girl Meets World

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Jump to: