Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 59. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 506
My favorite shows are Dexter, The Mentalist, Suits, House, Californacation and Breaking bad, looking for something like these shows! I love shows that is somewhat about the mind, like Dexter and Mentalist.
have you seen Limitless? If you have not, watch the movie first.

The movie is good, while the Limitless series is a tediously popculture-pandering vapid disappointment. Many on IMDb forums attest to this.

>> Snapshot of My Library
yes it's true the main character Brian is acting like a kid but in the last episode 22 it looks like he is going to be more serious about it, still watchable
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
A dream that you had, about being a person.
My favorite shows are Dexter, The Mentalist, Suits, House, Californacation and Breaking bad, looking for something like these shows! I love shows that is somewhat about the mind, like Dexter and Mentalist.

The movie is good, while the Limitless series is a tediously popculture-pandering vapid disappointment. Many on IMDb forums attest to this.

>> Snapshot of My Library
Activity: 909
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
my favorite is this

Supernatural
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
Criminal Minds
Activity: 23
i watch so many series nowadays but breaking bad is perfect series i offer it if someone didnt watch it 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Not many new TV Shows since most of the regulars are wrapping up their seasons, time for new shows to get addicted to Smiley

But...

Fear The Walking Dead is pretty good and so is The Odd Couple.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I really like Misfits and Skins and also Teen Wolf  Tongue
Activity: 784
Lucifer
Preacher
Naked and Afraid
Vikings
Better Call Saul
Black Sails
Halt and Catch Fire
Silicon Valley

All great shows, you really can't go wrong with any choice.
Activity: 27
The Walking Dead
Supernatural
Games of Throne
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
11 seasons of bones and i still enjoy watching it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
I enjoy Last Man On Earth.

haha yea ^^
i saw todd popping up in "Better call saul" as a long lasting misfit youth friend doing little streetcorner scams together with pre-saul, haha hilarious ^^

so was finaly watching breaking bad and ended up watching better call saul too

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
A fool and his bitcoin are soon parted.
I am addicted to Longmire. I need to start a store that sells beer, cowboy hats and winter coats like his but accepts bitcoin
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
I enjoy Last Man On Earth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

yep, it's pretty good for a British series. highly polished, reminds me of Goodfellas and Boardwalk Empire at times. they've just begun the third season and it's even more atmospheric, darker if you like, than the first two - I'd highly recommend it

well then, if you say it's comparable (to some extent) to Goodfellas (my fav movie) then i should definitely give it a try.
Activity: 27
i watch the walking death it is really good and so exciting series i offer it if you can stay calm
Activity: 52
Couple of friends told me about "Peaky Blinders"

anybody watched at least an episode or 2?

yep, it's pretty good for a British series. highly polished, reminds me of Goodfellas and Boardwalk Empire at times. they've just begun the third season and it's even more atmospheric, darker if you like, than the first two - I'd highly recommend it
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
The Americans
The Walking Dead
Arrow.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Lucifer
Blacklist
Supernatural
Flash
Grimm