Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 55. (Read 619697 times)

ven
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am currently watching Vampire diaries. You can watch it on netflix. I am using a VPN since most of the shows dont appear because of my ip so I have to switch to USA IP. If you are having the same problem then you can check out different VPN apps for android and Iphone to watch netflix.
I will add to my list..
now i am still watching x-men
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I want Narcos to come back.  This season of Game of Thrones was slow until the last 2 episodes.  Mr. Robot coming back is cool too.

Mad Dogs on Amazon Prime, you guys should check out
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The Flash, cause DC is my favoirte comix and flash is my favorite superhero.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
There's nothing better than Game of Thrones, each time when I watch the last episode I have to take a sleeping pill, otherwise I can't sleep ebcause I am thinking about it. it is an amazing TV series!

Do you know a streaming site where I can watch GoT for free? Try www.iflix.com  , they offer 1 month free subcription and its great Smiley
Activity: 18
Game of Thrones  Grin
The Flash
Activity: 4
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
 The Sopranos.  Great stories, awesome actors  Grin
Activity: 23
There's nothing better than Game of Thrones, each time when I watch the last episode I have to take a sleeping pill, otherwise I can't sleep ebcause I am thinking about it. it is an amazing TV series!

the most recent episode was really good, but other than that I feel like this season has been sort of a letdown.  Really slow
yeah you can know what happened after watch some episode..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

the most recent episode was really good, but other than that I feel like this season has been sort of a letdown.  Really slow
Activity: 1
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
Homeland
Vikings
Lost
Activity: 25
Supernatural
Prison Break
Lost
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
scream queens was a fun show!
Activity: 101
Just another man trying to find his way.
I enjoyed True Blood much more than I had expected.

If you like cartoons with a story line - Dragonballz

The 100 - was pretty cool.

Lost - Kind of hard to follow for some but pretty entertaining in my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The Big Bang Theory
12 Monkeys
The Magicians
 Sons of Anarchy
 Arrow
 The X-Files
Breaking Bad
Activity: 74
Activity: 73
Be a NEMber- nem.io
Vikings! if you like comedy with an awkward humour try the office and parks and recreations
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Anyone can recommend me somethin similar to "Chuck" or Psych may be?
Pages:
Jump to: