Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 85. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Binged Jessica Jones. It had a slow start but picked up, and there were certainly a lot of side plots which were not needed.

I didn't expect it to be as good as Daredevil, but I still had decent hopes. I think my main problem has to do with the uncharismatic lead.
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
you, me and the apocalypse
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
The Flash and Games of Thrones
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Mr.Robot was very good too and the idea was different from the typical computer hackers shows.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Activity: 198
The walking dead I never missed a single episode since Season 1 until now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
game of thrones is recommended TV serial
Activity: 180
I've just finished the 2nd season of Peaky Blinders and it really was one of the most good looking series I saw.

The OST is all about rock music (dead weather, PJ Harvey, ...)

Peaky Blinders
A gangster family epic set in 1919 Birmingham, England and centered on a gang who sew razor blades in the peaks of their caps, and their fierce boss Tommy Shelby, who means to move up in the world.
8.8/10 on IMDb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2442560/
Married with Children  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
The Flash, Game of Thrones, House of Cards...
Activity: 288
This might be controversial, (I'm by no means a Joss Whedon fanboy) but I'm going to have to roll with Firefly.
Activity: 168
There are a lot of great series. I like comedy series and my favorite are: how I met your mother, friends, the big bang theory, parks and recreations and also animated series like: south park, the simpsons, family guy, american dad etc.
Activity: 714
Alenktrik Teknikeri
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
game of thrones and the walking dead
In the Netherlands we have Flodder it's for many years now on the Dutch television. It's a comedy about asocial family who terror the neighborhood.

a great one....Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Pawn Stars is one those interesting and entertaining reality show I have watched.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
In the Netherlands we have Flodder it's for many years now on the Dutch television. It's a comedy about asocial family who terror the neighborhood.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
im growing up with supernatural
Pages:
Jump to: