Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 82. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
fear the walking dead seems to be pretty good in my opinion
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I suggest Mr Robot cool new series....One of their missions is to cancel all debts by taking down one of the largest corporations in the world

Recommended!

Now I'll start to see all Netflix originals.

I just finished Narcos and I loved it.

Next will be Daredevil.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I suggest Mr Robot cool new series....One of their missions is to cancel all debts by taking down one of the largest corporations in the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the walking dead is the best series i have ever watched
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
 recommend Supernatural. It has monsters and action, i really love it. It's really good, plus it has some pretty hot guys
Activity: 224
Breaking Bad --> watch all of them, at first it maybe not fun to watch, but later on the character evolves to a badass.
Game of Thrones ---> if you like to see your favorite character dies and incredible plot twist? This is the movie.
Activity: 617
Activity: 123
The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret
Activity: 180
Currently watching fargo season 2. Even if it's not as good as the first season it's still really great !
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Supernatural - a great tv series with many (11) seasons, where (at least for the first 3-4 seasons) the writers seem to have done some pretty good research on the lore involved with the show.

Fringe -  Trippy ass show about fringe science!(teleportation, re-animation, morphing, etc..) and you cant help but love the scientist walter and his random acid trips Smiley

I have heard rave reviews about super natural. I hope it's on netflix but I believe I might have seen the picture of it on hulu.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Supernatural - a great tv series with many (11) seasons, where (at least for the first 3-4 seasons) the writers seem to have done some pretty good research on the lore involved with the show.

Fringe -  Trippy ass show about fringe science!(teleportation, re-animation, morphing, etc..) and you cant help but love the scientist walter and his random acid trips Smiley
Activity: 128
M. PD&S
Ok i will check this out, ty Cheesy
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
Da Vinci's Demons It si  Fantasy, but the good!!
Activity: 128
M. PD&S
Guys can u recommend me some tv show like Prison Break, i really love tv shows like this one, i didnt watch OZ, so can u recommend me some Cheesy peace
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Narcos, One of the coolest new series to watch

Yes, this show was really entertaining...I think i finished it all in like a 2 day period
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
ONE PIECE AT ANIME CHANNEL  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Narcos, One of the coolest new series to watch
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Wow, the season of The Affair ended with a bang.   If you haven't watched that I highly recommend it.

Also I would highly recommend "Making of a Murderer" on Netflix.   Be prepared to want to throw your remote at the TV though..
Pages:
Jump to: