Pages:
Author

Topic: TVE | TheViralExchange | P2P Marketing | Earn BTC with Social Media | - page 12. (Read 38399 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I was wondering how much the minimum wIthdraw TVE points to BlitzCoin ?  I tried to withdraw 130 TVE Points to Blitzcoin but always got error. thought? I made a ticket support that was 2 days ago i think, till now I have not received an reply yet
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
I have a problem creating an account on the viral exchange I try many password I know but I still cant register too bad for me . It's been a year since I first time I intend to make account In your site , but until now I still can't make it.
Give me some advise.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
A friend of me told me a few days ago I should create an viralexchange account to share, tweet and like some social media posts to collect some stratis.
I created an account with my personal accounts and connected them successfully but seems like there are no stratis.
My social media accounts pass all requirements without issue but I don't get any stratis/coins shown.

Are there still some stratis left or are all gone already?

Got 7 Stratis stuck there and can't withdraw them because the limit is 10 Stratis. Even if you get 1 or 2 in the future, you won't be able to get them off this site. Other offers are still nice though. I have high expectations in ZrCoin and PTOY
What are you saying, bro?TVE is already reduced the minimum withdraw limit for stratis. You can now withdraw 2 stratis token as this is the minimum amount allowed to withdraw from TVE.I had 9 and i did a withdraw today.

He's not an regular user of this site for sure thats why he missed those info about reducement of minimum withdrawal of stratis and  I think he's been clarified right now if he's able to comeback here and read this feedback came along after his message.

But anyways hope we can see more alt bounties in near future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

1st you should unconnect your old facebok account with TVE, go to facebook and find app page in your old facebook account
2nd log in with your new facebook account to facebook and login to TVE account then connect your TVE account with your new facebook account
regards

I tried this method to change my twitter account linked but didn't work. Still on loading for minutes.

after you remove your old twitter account,,
log out from your TVE account , then clear the chache,,
log in to your twitter account and log in to your TVE account,, after that you can connect it again,,
its work for me
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
A friend of me told me a few days ago I should create an viralexchange account to share, tweet and like some social media posts to collect some stratis.
I created an account with my personal accounts and connected them successfully but seems like there are no stratis.
My social media accounts pass all requirements without issue but I don't get any stratis/coins shown.

Got 7 Stratis stuck there and can't withdraw them because the limit is 10 Stratis. Even if you get 1 or 2 in the future, you won't be able to get them off this site. Other offers are still nice though. I have high expectations in ZrCoin and PTOY
What are you saying, bro?TVE is already reduced the minimum withdraw limit for stratis. You can now withdraw 2 stratis token as this is the minimum amount allowed to withdraw from TVE.I had 9 and i did a withdraw today.

What really? thats great news! I didn't check for a week or so, didn't think it would be changed. Thanks for the hint
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

brand new
Activity: 0
TVE Reward has been send :

TVE (10848741160900045194)

Total available assets: 499999.1988
Assets to be distributed to: 101417.43180000095
Dividend per asset: 0.04449925343110451
Summary of proposed distribution of 4513 NXT to 459 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 108385263 (2017-05-01 19:01:02)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i think this post will explained about your problem,,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19087131

it does not help me ...
i remove app from facebook and again i try to authorized and i got error  (ErrorPage/Error?id=500#_=_)

Thanks

Did you tried that with different browser, maybe that will help to solve problem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Well thats truly bad since they have certain limitation so that we can get our tokens but did you try to reach out for them so that you can ask about this issue? I believe stratis team are enough for their advertisement here and already get their success on some ways.

But im also wondering on how much we can earn in ptoy and zrcoin Since there task is limited and we can't collect huge amount for it I think.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

i think there is no stratis points available anymore, only zr.coins and PTOY tokens.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Activity: 364

it does not help me ...
i remove app from facebook and again i try to authorized and i got error  (ErrorPage/Error?id=500#_=_)

Thanks
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Activity: 364
When i try to connect with facebook , there is always a Error
is there any possible solution how link facebook ?

Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
can you help me.. i wanted to change the facebook account linked in my TVE account.. but i dont know how to, can somebody help me for this please.

I sold my twitter account back then, I would like also to change the twitter linked in my theviralexchamge.com but I can't change. So I decided to create a new account but I want to use old that I used to be. I sent a support tickets a few times regarding on this matter but no reply by the support team. 

1st you should unconnect your old facebok account with TVE, go to facebook and find app page in your old facebook account
2nd log in with your new facebook account to facebook and login to TVE account then connect your TVE account with your new facebook account
regards

I tried this method to change my twitter account linked but didn't work. Still on loading for minutes.
legendary
Merit: 1000
Anybody know how to change email address on TheviralExchange ?

open a support ticket
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Anybody know how to change email address on TheviralExchange ?
Activity: 1092
can you help me.. i wanted to change the facebook account linked in my TVE account.. but i dont know how to, can somebody help me for this please.

regards
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi Guys,

Humaniq withdraw have been enable. Also, there is a new ico project : Patientory http://www.patientory.com . Good luck with their project Smiley

Is that mean that the Humaniq finished promotions on TVE? will not be more Humaniq tokens on Viral Exchange?

Sadly yes and they doesn't add some task anymore at this site. The best thing to do right now is to withdraw our tokens and try to collect those new coins added on them so that we can earn on this.

I miss those humaniq tokens since im inactive to visit on this site these past days maybe i will try to be actibe onhere anymore so that i can collect mo zrcoins and patientory tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: