Pages:
Author

Topic: TVE | TheViralExchange | P2P Marketing | Earn BTC with Social Media | - page 6. (Read 38399 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
0,2% of the token budget is also not very generous

But with 2 likes you get 2 tokes, which can cost a lot in future
Other projects distribute 10-20 times more tokens for bounty. So I doubt that the value of those 2 tokens will be big.

You get 2 tokens for 1 follow, retweet, etc.
So with different social media I got more than 20 tokens.
Of course there might be other projects which give more tokens (if you suggest something - that would be great)
and what I like with TVE is that there you can there easily keep everything under 1 account, not in many forum threads, etc.
So I might use TVE in future for online marketing

But for earning decent amount of viral points one needs to do a lot of social sharing job...

It's just a 1-2 click job anyways but for now tve rewards are not much good unlike before since the coin devs are paying so low bounties for there planted task and I'm so bored with it and luckily there's a viral points available where I can used to make viral when there's important article documents or anything that needed to take care off.

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Pay your attention. I say everything publicly. On the forum.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

Other projects distribute 10-20 times more tokens for bounty. So I doubt that the value of those 2 tokens will be big.

You get 2 tokens for 1 follow, retweet, etc.
So with different social media I got more than 20 tokens.
Of course there might be other projects which give more tokens (if you suggest something - that would be great)
and what I like with TVE is that there you can there easily keep everything under 1 account, not in many forum threads, etc.
So I might use TVE in future for online marketing

But for earning decent amount of viral points one needs to do a lot of social sharing job...

If we are able to secure ownership of TVE we will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

We will add more options to pay, and also more options to withdraw.

We can revitalise this platform, and potentially Blitz too.
And why not 500 %?
I'll find you. Everyone. Even after many years.
It's not about the money. And that you killed my daughter.
Please don't threaten me, I have nothing to do with Blitz or TVE, take up your grievance with them.
I have nothing to lose. I'm not a rich man. But I have hereditary connections in the special services. I always avoided it.  I did not want this. Now I will agree to everything, that would find you.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
your country filter is horrible. I paid 10 points for 10 twitter followers

got 3 followers, 3 of them clearly from russia, which I did exclude.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I have buy viral point on tve , i pay with btc , the transaction on https://www.coinpayments.net its ok , but no received viral point on tve , have opened support ticked .

Anyone help me ? .

The Support ticket will help you  Smiley

I had to wait almost 24 hours when i purchased viral Points the first time. But this was months ago. Maybe it has also something to do with the current mempool (28k unconfirmed Transactions).

Thanks Smiley , i hope dont waiting more day .

Same as me and don't be panic your points will came in the instance but if you are not satisfied for the waiting the points to came then push it and create some tickets for proper information regarding on that matter.

If we are able to secure ownership of TVE we will reduce the cost to advertisers by 50%, and increase the reward to users by 100% and still maintain a 33% profitability that will be re-invested into the platform.

And why not 500 %?
legendary
Activity: 1134
I have buy viral point on tve , i pay with btc , the transaction on https://www.coinpayments.net its ok , but no received viral point on tve , have opened support ticked .

Anyone help me ? .

I had to wait almost 24 hours when i purchased viral Points the first time. But this was months ago. Maybe it has also something to do with the current mempool (28k unconfirmed Transactions).

Thanks Smiley , i hope dont waiting more day .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
this is a good service to adding our follower without get banned from twiter,i always use viral market to get my followers increasing
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Anyone help me ? .

legendary
Activity: 1134

Anyone help me ? .
Alas, this is not a joke. My daughter was successful in triathlon. Now she has a stroke. She's already walking and talking. But a thrombus in the artery threatens now always. It can no longer be removed.
This is my daughter's phone: +79615223169
She speaks English a little.
In addition, I can provide all medical records. If someone does not believe.
I'm from Russia. Alice is half Dutch. Her mother, my ex-wife, is Elena Vall.

I didn't mean your post at all.
I meant that payment which TVE proposes is a joke. It's very low
I hope your situation will be resolved
Thank you.
Forgive me for being frank. I'm tired of being anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Don't look at my signature!

And why not 500 %?
Please don't threaten me, I have nothing to do with Blitz or TVE, take up your grievance with them.
legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

legendary
Whoever owns TheViralExchange.com please contact me.

We, the MonetaryUnit team are interested in purchasing your platform to revitalise it & hopefully blitz too.

We can add huge value to the platform, so please do contact me.

If you would consider in the mean time adding MUE as an accepted payment method on your platform it would be appreciated.
Alas, this is not a joke. My daughter was successful in triathlon. Now she has a stroke. She's already walking and talking. But a thrombus in the artery threatens now always. It can no longer be removed.

And you don't have to click 130 times to withdraw the minimum payment

I didn't mean your post at all.
I meant that payment which TVE proposes is a joke. It's very low
I hope your situation will be resolved
Hello,
My name is Victor and I want to provide members of the forum with the following information, so they will be aware that one of the representative of this service stole my money and this service did nothing.
I opened a ticket via support system when this happened but never even received a reply…no reply at all.
Below I duplicated the ticket text. But I want member of community and VIRAL to know that there are thieves in the team!!!
They stole money which I needed for the operation to my daughter – I know I did a mistake and I accept it and understand that probably the person didn’t know that this money is for Alisa- my girl. Even after my explanation they even didn’t reply. But now YOU know that you have STOLEN money not from me but from her!
Pages:
Jump to: