Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 110. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
NBA Pick of the Week:

Dallas Mavericks v New Orleans Pelicans
Dallas Mavericks ML +111 WIN
risking 0.5292btc to win 1.1166btc

Congrats on everyone who followed me!  More picks will be coming this weekend for NFL! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
hey everyone hope all is well and you guys are winning BTCBTCBTC

will post my plays for the next day the night before!!!

so plays for 12/5/2013

NCABB

12/5    9:00pm    Georgetown    vs High Point  TAKE    Georgetown    
12/5    8:00pm    Oklahoma    vs TX A&M-CC       TAKE Oklahoma
12/5    7:00pm    VCU    vs E Kentucky       TAKE VCU    
12/5    7:00pm    Seton Hall    vs LIU-Brooklyn    TAKE   Seton Hall

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz

Feel free to sign up and talk about the games for free at www.crowdcapper.com
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Another one that is tempting is Thunder to win (+120) over Blazers even though Portland is playing very well and its at home... They've gotta lose at some point right?

tempted to take thunder ML as well. hm decisions lol
legendary
Activity: 1036
Another one that is tempting is Thunder to win (+120) over Blazers even though Portland is playing very well and its at home... They've gotta lose at some point right?
legendary
Activity: 1036
I'm drinking your kool-aid... GO MAVS!!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'll play along. I got Mavs 2.230 / +123 risking   ฿ 0.005   to win ฿ 0.00615
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Im on the mavericks aswell, fingers crossed!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good luck man!  I'm pretty confident, but sometimes sports have a way of making you hate life.

I think we both come out winners tonight, though! Smiley

i honestly am rootin for ya Tongue
Good luck man!  I'm pretty confident, but sometimes sports have a way of making you hate life.

I have one lesson for sports betting lost is first then win so no problem what happen but as you are saying good luck for both of us is good  Smiley

NBA Pick of the Week:

Dallas Mavericks v New Orleans Pelicans
Dallas Mavericks ML +111
risking 0.5292btc to win 1.1166btc

Opinion:
Mavericks beat the Bobcats last night and now have to travel 45 minutes by CubanAir to play the red-hot New Orleans Pelicans (really?  this name is better than Hornets?) coming off a 3W streak at home - because of this the Pelicans are favored.  I don't buy it.  On the Pelicans recent 6-2 stretch their six wins come against five teams that boast a whopping 26-64 record aka teams that have a winning percentage (28.8%) that's lower than President Obama's approval rating on a Fox News poll.

The Pelicans did have a good win on Monday against a Bulls team that will eventually be very good this year.  The other two playoff caliber teams they played, Golden State and San Antonio, both came up with the victory and the Spurs handed it to them pretty solidly with a 112-93 blowout.  The Dallas Mavericks haven't let many games get out of hand this season, aside from an early season loss to the Pacers (No. 1 East) and completely letting it slip away in the second half last week to the Nuggets (No. 6 West)

History:
None. 0-0-0.  Going to try and do one or two NBA picks a week and a few NFL picks as well.  I usually see ones like this with odds that I just can't get away from.  If they do well I will continue to post.   I do have a positive betting history in terms of units since the beginning of April, although my overall win-loss is probably negative because I tend to look for big risk and bigger rewards.  I don't know the exact history, but the picks were not posted before the events occurred so therefore it would not be fair to post them in my overall history anyways.  Starting fresh!  NFL, MLB, and NBA are my three favorite sports.

-Sam
I am going to play 2 parlays  one with southampton and one with Man Utd hope works thanks
Activity: 392
after many days have some time just because of this posting this parlay

German Cup
Augsburg vs. Bayern Munchen          Bayern Munchen

Premier League
Southampton vs. Aston Villa             Southampton
Liverpool vs. Norwich City                Liverpool
Arsenal vs. Hull City                        Arsenal

Italy Cup
Inter Milan vs. Trapani                     Inter Milan                             bet 0.1  back 0.33

Good luck to all

Interesting, the only risky play here for me is Southampton..I just have a feeling that Villa will somehow scrape a point tonight.

if you feel risk then you can change this for you its better for you to have picks your own also I want to to add Man Utd but feel better with this one
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

German Cup
Augsburg vs. Bayern Munchen          Bayern Munchen

Premier League
Southampton vs. Aston Villa             Southampton
Liverpool vs. Norwich City                Liverpool
Arsenal vs. Hull City                        Arsenal

Italy Cup
Inter Milan vs. Trapani                     Inter Milan                             bet 0.1  back 0.33

Good luck to all

Interesting, the only risky play here for me is Southampton..I just have a feeling that Villa will somehow scrape a point tonight.
Activity: 392

German Cup
Augsburg vs. Bayern Munchen          Bayern Munchen

Premier League
Southampton vs. Aston Villa             Southampton
Liverpool vs. Norwich City                Liverpool
Arsenal vs. Hull City                        Arsenal

Italy Cup
Inter Milan vs. Trapani                     Inter Milan                             bet 0.1  back 0.33

Good luck to all
Activity: 378
any picks available for today or still you are bussy with personal things waiting for todays picks

sorry am going to be really busy until after christmas so wont be posting as much but will try to get my picks up here and there!!

its mean now we have to wait for few days for more bitcoins or try our luck for this  Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
any picks available for today or still you are bussy with personal things waiting for todays picks

sorry am going to be really busy until after christmas so wont be posting as much but will try to get my picks up here and there!!

finals much? lmao
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Activity: 378
Jump to: