Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 111. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
This is the way I bet. 90% win rate on odds 1.80 and higher...

good picks and good return nice work keep this up and post your picks here also  Grin

I noticed the Website is down.

which site you talking about bitcointalk working and crowdcapper also working ok for me

nevermind, im on the Crowdcapper chat
Activity: 392

good picks and good return nice work keep this up and post your picks here also  Grin

which site you talking about bitcointalk working and crowdcapper also working ok for me

Activity: 392

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

Think im gonna throw up

Ouch, you should probably have bet hard on the Portland Blazers @ +1 so you were guaranteed to win. That way even if you parlay didn't hit you'd be making BTC (i.e 0 risk but less return). Like you could've probably played Portland Blazers @ +1 with BTC1 guaranteeing a win of BTC1 either way (assuming the line was at ~ 110).
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Think im gonna throw up
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Sorry that did seem sorta spammy but it really is a free bet and a pretty good new site to bet on from what ive seen... just didnt want you guys to miss out.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 406
This just seems like a referral spam thread now Sad
legendary
I will.  No bets for me today.  I wasn't feeling good about any.  EDIT: Except for my free 0.01 bet I made just now on http://nitrogensports.eu/r/183

Hurry it's only available for the first 100 people.  Here are the instructions:

make 0.01 btc bet

Go here and post your account/satoshi # from the right upper part of your screen onto the forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nitrogen-sports-nfl-survivor-pools-with-over-11-btc-in-gtd-prizes-355081

They will credit your account with 0.01 btc very quickly.  Mine showed up in less than 5 minutes.  

Unfortunately I put my free bet on a longshot turned even longer.  Haha the Saints to win.... Not looking good.  I suggest taking a conservative pick and its like getting free 0.01.  I have looked around the Nitrogen Sports site and it seems pretty good.  you can make 20 tm parlays which might be fun with very small amounts bet.  Maybe a daily thing with Stayeduptolate's picks!!!
Activity: 980
Here are what profitable results look like:

These are my results from 12-1.

All are spread bets with added points to make them above +100.  With this plan all I need to do to be profitable is win 50% of my wagers.  I say its all I need to do, but its not easy....

Why aren't you sharing your picks!?  Spread the wealth man Cheesy

GET YOUR BETS IN NOW
Seattle ML tonight! Under 49.5! New Orleans covers the +6.5!

Grin

I agree ryan post your picks here bro!
Activity: 406

All are spread bets with added points to make them above +100.  With this plan all I need to do to be profitable is win 50% of my wagers.  I say its all I need to do, but its not easy....

Why aren't you sharing your picks!?  Spread the wealth man Cheesy

GET YOUR BETS IN NOW
Seattle ML tonight! Under 49.5! New Orleans covers the +6.5!

Grin
one of my bets tonight

Basketball    Utah Jazz
Houston Rockets    Under 203.5    2 hours from now    1.833 / -120    
Fraud noun
1. a person who pretends to be what he or she is not in order to trick people
2. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Readers beware

yup beware of the trolololo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Fraud noun
1. a person who pretends to be what he or she is not in order to trick people
2. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Readers beware
I would like to see your results as well...

It would be much more interesting than a bunch of big favorites with WIN next to them...

that is how I post my picks and will continue to post them you do not have to follow them no one has to follow them if you wanna take parlays off them all then great if not then ok lol
legendary
I would like to see your results as well...

It would be much more interesting than a bunch of big favorites with WIN next to them...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Simply show all your bets and there will be no way anyone can doubt you...

I wonder why you dont do this....

hmmm....

I have been showing my bets like this forever and I will continue to say no one pays for my service this thread is here for everyone and you will continue to troll LMAO but I love it and dont want you to stop keep up the great work.!

False.

You are not showing bets.

I wonder why....hmmmm.......
legendary

Jump to: