Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 130. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
off to bed will update tomorrow!
If someone wants to get a referral to a monetary gambling website please message me.

I can provide a referral for Bet365 which is one of the most popular gambling websites available.
I just need an email, name and contact number which I will send to to bet365 and they will send an email on setting you up.

If you sign up, and make a deposit, you and me will both receive $50 bonus.

If you're interested let me know!

they do not accept americans though am I right? or USA?
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
If someone wants to get a referral to a monetary gambling website please message me.

I can provide a referral for Bet365 which is one of the most popular gambling websites available.
I just need an email, name and contact number which I will send to to bet365 and they will send an email on setting you up.

But what's the rollover required to withdraw that bonus?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

Games starting in 1 hour!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
My friend watches StarCraft2 while he studies for his computer engineering courses.  I gave him the list of the games tonight and he said he was feeling strongly about a couple of picks so I decided to list them here.  Hopefully they work out well, but this is the first time I have asked him so bet at your own risk.

SC2 GSL
startale v Azubu
startale ML-129
Life v Symbol
Symbol ML+124
Curios v BBoong
BBoong ML+121

Doing .04btc on all of them.  No parlays.

Seriously WTF is this?  A computer engineer student watching StarCraft2 - (WTF is starcraft2)

lol It's surreal it's this big. This 16 year old kid just added 10k to his prize winnings. He's already made 150k for playing StarCraft. Some others have made more than twice as much.

http://youtu.be/mEX98rpXJjk?t=1h57m52s
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Seriously WTF is this?  A computer engineer student watching StarCraft2 - (WTF is starcraft2)

hahahaha

It's a real-time strategy game that my friend and I used to love to play. 

He doesn't get to play during the school year because he is so bogged down with homework (engineering is a very time-consuming degree to obtain) but the whole time he is studying he sits around and watches twitch.tv to check out the best players. 

If his picks work out then I will keep posting, but if not then I will keep them to myself Cheesy

These used to be on BitBook, but I didn't see them today.

check on Niterogen they are also doing this hope its works for you
Activity: 826

hahahaha

He doesn't get to play during the school year because he is so bogged down with homework (engineering is a very time-consuming degree to obtain) but the whole time he is studying he sits around and watches twitch.tv to check out the best players. 

If his picks work out then I will keep posting, but if not then I will keep them to myself Cheesy

These used to be on BitBook, but I didn't see them today.
Activity: 406

hahahaha

my bad my bitcoinlivebet account  000  niterogen  sports    000 and  bitbook   000 and just have 10 Euro in bet-at-home but they are not offering this one  Sad

dang Sad
my bad my bitcoinlivebet account  000  niterogen  sports    000 and  bitbook   000 and just have 10 Euro in bet-at-home but they are not offering this one  Sad
My friend watches StarCraft2 while he studies for his computer engineering courses.  I gave him the list of the games tonight and he said he was feeling strongly about a couple of picks so I decided to list them here.  Hopefully they work out well, but this is the first time I have asked him so bet at your own risk.

SC2 GSL
startale v Azubu
startale ML-129
Life v Symbol
Symbol ML+124
Curios v BBoong
BBoong ML+121 (he was feeling less sure about this one but I bet on it anyways)

I would but I know nothing about SC2

SC2 GSL
startale v Azubu
startale ML-129
Life v Symbol
Symbol ML+124
Curios v BBoong

thanks for these picks I was also looking some picks like this  Grin
Activity: 406

SC2 GSL
startale v Azubu
startale ML-129
Life v Symbol
Symbol ML+124
Curios v BBoong

Jump to: