Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 142. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I put .03, bankroll isn't that big, we all have to start somewhere. But depending on today and tomorrow I'll probably throw some more at it Sunday morning if the line doesn't move too much.

I'm a fool with my bitcoins and betting... but so far it's worked out nicely.  lol

Started with like .1btc back in April or May and have withdrawn at least 4BTC since then, and currently have about 1.5 in my account. 

Gambling has been great to me this year, and so has the price of bitcoin since I have never had to buy any! Cheesy

good luck for your betting skills and luck  Grin

I put .03, bankroll isn't that big, we all have to start somewhere. But depending on today and tomorrow I'll probably throw some more at it Sunday morning if the line doesn't move too much.

I'm a fool with my bitcoins and betting... but so far it's worked out nicely.  lol

Started with like .1btc back in April or May and have withdrawn at least 4BTC since then, and currently have about 1.5 in my account. 

Gambling has been great to me this year, and so has the price of bitcoin since I have never had to buy any! Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I know its a few days early, but has anyone seen this line on the chargers game:

San Diego Chargers -1 (1.909 / -110)
Miami Dolphins vs. San Diego Chargers

San Diego Chargers ML (1.862 / -116)

I'm definitely throwing some BTC that way.

Wow.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  Can't imagine that will stay that way... did they not see Miami play on Monday? 

They are a mess ever since the Incognito/Martin incident.  No O-line = no offense.  Defense cannot single-handedly win a game against P. Rivers.

No problem, that's what I was thinking too.

Just slapped .5btc on it... go Chargers! Cheesy

did you bet a bunch of the CBB games yesterday and did you get some in today?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I know its a few days early, but has anyone seen this line on the chargers game:

Wow.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  Can't imagine that will stay that way... did they not see Miami play on Monday? 

They are a mess ever since the Incognito/Martin incident.  No O-line = no offense.  Defense cannot single-handedly win a game against P. Rivers.

idk why but maybe vegas knows something we dont haha!

Miami is terrible though. But you are correct, it is Vegas; I swear Vegas has a time machine or that book from Back to the Future II. 

ya makes no sense how they are that close everytime lol

Miami is terrible though. But you are correct, it is Vegas; I swear Vegas has a time machine or that book from Back to the Future II. 

Long shot NHL parlay of the day.  GL everyone!

but bitbook not accepting parlay more then 5 teams how you got this

I was locked in at 5 for a while, one day it went up to 6.

I think they are accepting 6 teams now bud Smiley!

sure I will put ncaaBB up top and NCAFF for football

Thanks, for most games it shouldn't be a problem, but if two schools were playing in two sports, it might create a mix-up.

ya I understand!
Activity: 392

Activity: 462

Thanks, for most games it shouldn't be a problem, but if two schools were playing in two sports, it might create a mix-up.

That is NCAA Bsketball... I see now, I was thinking football Cheesy

yes going to do what i did with ncaa football and do it for ncaa basketball except everyday !! lol

so far 47-3 and as you can see on the thread a ton of people have won parlays off it lets hope to keep it up tonight!

Can you differentiate NCAA Basketball from NCAAF?

Jump to: