Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 144. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I know the Colts just got slaughtered by the Rams, but the Titans just lost to the Jaguars (and lost their starting QB in the process)...  and the line is really attractive to me.

I'm putting a large chunk (for me) on the Colts tonight.

NFL
Colts v Tennessee Titans
Indianapolis Colts ML-135
.5btc to win .87btc

Yeah that's a solid pick, they should definitely win. I'm also going to put a good chunk on it.
Activity: 406
I know the Colts just got slaughtered by the Rams, but the Titans just lost to the Jaguars (and lost their starting QB in the process)...  and the line is really attractive to me.

NFL
Colts v Tennessee Titans
.5btc to win .87btc

I have no bitcoins so now putting 50 euro for your colts hope its works for me also
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
so we go 19-2 and 46-3 in the last 2 days congrats to everyone who followed and hit there parlays !!!!!!!

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz

11/13    7:00pm    Maryland    vs Abilene Christian    Take Maryland  WIN
11/13    7:00pm    St Josephs    vs Marist       Take St Josephs WIN
11/13    8:00pm    Saint Louis    at SIU Edward    Take Saint Louis  WIN
11/13    8:05pm    Arkansas St    vs TN Martin    Take Arkansas St   WIN
11/13    11:00pm    Oregon    vs W Carolina       Take Oregon WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Boston U    vs Massachusetts Lowell    Take Boston U  WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Dayton    vs St Fran (PA)       Take Dayton WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Providence    vs Brown       Take Providence WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Purdue    vs Central Conn    Take Purdue      WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Villanova    vs Mt St Marys    Take Villanova    WIN
11/13    8:00pm    Oklahoma    vs Idaho       Take Oklahoma WIN
11/13    7:30pm    Illinois    vs Valparaiso    Take Illinois    WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Clemson    vs Delaware St       Take Clemson WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Stony Brook    vs Northeastrn    Take Stony Brook    WIN
11/13    8:00pm    Middle Tenn    vs N Florida    Take Middle Tenn  WIN
11/13    9:00pm    Colorado    vs Wyoming       Take Colorado WIN
11/13    7:30pm    Charl South    vs NC-Wilmgton       Take Charl South LOSS
11/13    7:00pm    Georgetown    vs Wright State       Take Georgetown WIN
11/13    7:00pm    Cornell    vs Binghamton       Take Cornell LOSS
11/13    7:00pm    Seton Hall    vs Kent State       Take Seton Hall WIN

NBA for tonight

11/13    8:30pm    San Antonio    vs Washington  TAKE San Antonio WIN
I just did a small parlay tonight for

Clemson @ 1.22
Marshall @ 1.19
Clemson's at home so hopefully should be able to take it easily.

gl posting my picks for today now!

NFL
Colts v Tennessee Titans
.5btc to win .87btc

idk why the line is like that for the colts but I think they smoke tennessee!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
I just did a small parlay tonight for

Clemson @ 1.22
Marshall @ 1.19
Clemson's at home so hopefully should be able to take it easily.
Activity: 406

NFL
Colts v Tennessee Titans
.5btc to win .87btc
legendary

Well, if you dont trust this picks just ignore them, whats the problem if he edited that pick? even if he is -100 btcs instead of +2? the picks are out there for chosing the ones you like , if you wouldt like to lose 10 btc so just dont bet 10 btc! finished.

Exactly. I always take what other people say and then do my own research on top of that. No one is forcing me to bet $$ (or I guess BTC). I just made a 6-game parlay based on some of his pics after I did some additional research.

Keep up the good work!

thank you i appreciate that I will keep them coming!

Come on Oregon!!  All I need is Oregon to win my third parlay of the night and 4th in row!

wow are those all off my picks?

2/3 parlays were purely NCAAB and based off of your picks! (Total 9 games). The the other parlay was all me for NCAAF over yesterday and today.  So thank you in advance lol.

LETS GO OREGON!!!!!!

and that is the win on oregon congrats bro on the parlay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessssss!!!!!  Went 10/10 on NCAAB and 4/4 on NCAAF with 3 parlays in a row!!  Too bad I didn't make all of them on the same card on the same gambling site lol. But I'm fine with that!

Thanks again for help on the basketball pics!
Activity: 960
did not get all the picks, some of them was closed, or did not have the ML option.

but o get 5 straight picks, and a parlay with 4 of the games. and they all WON! great picks.

Well, if you dont trust this picks just ignore them, whats the problem if he edited that pick? even if he is -100 btcs instead of +2? the picks are out there for chosing the ones you like , if you wouldt like to lose 10 btc so just dont bet 10 btc! finished.

Exactly. I always take what other people say and then do my own research on top of that. No one is forcing me to bet $$ (or I guess BTC). I just made a 6-game parlay based on some of his pics after I did some additional research.

Keep up the good work!

Come on Oregon!!  All I need is Oregon to win my third parlay of the night and 4th in row!

2/3 parlays were purely NCAAB and based off of your picks! (Total 9 games). The the other parlay was all me for NCAAF over yesterday and today.  So thank you in advance lol.

LETS GO OREGON!!!!!!

and that is the win on oregon congrats bro on the parlay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

LETS GO OREGON!!!!!!
legendary

Keep up the good work!

Keep up the good work!

legendary

Keep up the good work!

Ignore his picks or profit from them. Be leery of the 10 btc bets. Don't bet anything you can't lose. Nobody can be 100% confident in one pick. I can't deny that he can pick them.

thanks bro!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Ignore his picks or profit from them. Be leery of the 10 btc bets. Don't bet anything you can't lose. Nobody can be 100% confident in one pick. I can't deny that he can pick them.

Keep up the good work!

legendary

Keep up the good work!

Well, if you dont trust this picks just ignore them, whats the problem if he edited that pick? even if he is -100 btcs instead of +2? the picks are out there for chosing the ones you like , if you wouldt like to lose 10 btc so just dont bet 10 btc! finish.

thank you!
Jump to: