Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 149. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
added a BIG play today

11/11/2013   NCABB   Davidson   ML   -1000      10

I think I can catch just 2 tips third is already gone  Sad

ya so when you paying me my 10 btc?

well we have won 1 so far as baylor beat S Carolina by 1 point!

Me too , thanks for the pick , waiting for the others... The Davidson blow from yesterday fuckud up a pretty good parley of mine.

Well you can't win it all

no worries sorry about that

Don't worry at all, you shouldn't even apologize. I'm a grown up man , I'm responsible for my BTC, you weren't pointing me with a gun to bet.

Keep up with the good picks  Grin

thanks bro apppreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Me too , thanks for the pick , waiting for the others... The Davidson blow from yesterday fuckud up a pretty good parley of mine.

Don't worry at all, you shouldn't even apologize. I'm a grown up man , I'm responsible for my BTC, you weren't pointing me with a gun to bet.

Keep up with the good picks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
added a BIG play today

11/11/2013   NCABB   Davidson   ML   -1000      10

I think I can catch just 2 tips third is already gone  Sad

At least you didnt lose 10 BTC

only when betting on skrrjytc do I lose 10 btc LMAO

legendary
Activity: 1008

At least you didnt lose 10 BTC
legendary
Activity: 854

looking good in are first game!
All of this bickering is ridiculous. You come here for sport picks, that are already picked for you; I am thankful for the picks that stayduplate provides for us, he doesn't have to.  You are the only one that controls how much you bet.    So what if he changed his bet amount to change the money he has gained/lost; this thread isn't based on that, it's based on total wins and losses.  For me, it doesn't matter to me how much he makes or looses because he isn't betting with my money.  I only bet what I can stand to lose, you should do the same, and be thankful for the picks provided. Now I am off to win some more BTCBTCBTC!  Thanks for this thread stayeduplate, I will still be following.
Yes, the picks are generally good (from what Ive tried).
Yes, we can determine the amounts we bet ourselves.
But if he misleads/lies to us this one time, how do we know he isnt misleading us in other places, such as the overall profitably of his picks?

Im not trying to make a big deal or ruin your reputation by pointing this out, but I just thought it would be the honest thing to do to point this out to everyone. Your picks are very helpful, but I dont want anyone to have unreal expectations.
sure an I understand I am not mad or anything I started by just posting picks here then someone came and said post on google I did then this happend this morning so now I am going back to just posting my picks that is the whole point of the thread and it is here for EVERYONE to post picks weather they win lose people follow or do not follow does not matter to me its not like anyone here is paying for a service LOL
Yeah cool man keep up the solid picks!

thanks bro thanks for following me!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
All of this bickering is ridiculous. You come here for sport picks, that are already picked for you; I am thankful for the picks that stayduplate provides for us, he doesn't have to.  You are the only one that controls how much you bet.    So what if he changed his bet amount to change the money he has gained/lost; this thread isn't based on that, it's based on total wins and losses.  For me, it doesn't matter to me how much he makes or looses because he isn't betting with my money.  I only bet what I can stand to lose, you should do the same, and be thankful for the picks provided. Now I am off to win some more BTCBTCBTC!  Thanks for this thread stayeduplate, I will still be following.
But if he misleads/lies to us this one time, how do we know he isnt misleading us in other places, such as the overall profitably of his picks?

Im not trying to make a big deal or ruin your reputation by pointing this out, but I just thought it would be the honest thing to do to point this out to everyone. Your picks are very helpful, but I dont want anyone to have unreal expectations.
sure an I understand I am not mad or anything I started by just posting picks here then someone came and said post on google I did then this happend this morning so now I am going back to just posting my picks that is the whole point of the thread and it is here for EVERYONE to post picks weather they win lose people follow or do not follow does not matter to me its not like anyone here is paying for a service LOL
Yeah cool man keep up the solid picks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

That one time parlay that hit
Longshot NHL parlay of the day.

looks good I might play it a little GL BUD!
Activity: 826
Longshot NHL parlay of the day.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Jump to: