Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 177. (Read 313107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
TNF Im taking the Bengals -3 and under 43 at bitbook.biz

What about you guys?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Current standings guys:

Parlay: - Won!
Spain
Granada v Atletico Madrid - Won!
Atletico Madrid ML

Italy
Roma v Chievo - Won!
Roma ML

----------------------------

Straight bets:

Spain
Villarreal vs. Getafe - Lost
Villarreal ML (0.075 BTC)

Spain
Real Betis vs. Levante - Current: 0-0
Real Betis ML (0.05 BTC)

Italy
Roma v Chievo - Lost
Over 2.5 Goals (0.1 BTC)

English Conference
Salisbury v Hereford - Won!
Salisbury ML (0.025 BTC)
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
add another 1 for me tonight

Houston U vs. South Florida

Take Houston 1 bitcoin -1200

Activity: 406
Just tallied up all of my straight bets since I started following this thread in June. 

I am 143-140-1 at +90.18 units since the beginning of time.

No way I am going back through all of my parlays, though I imagine I am ahead there as well since I won a very nice 7 team parlay that was 86:1 odds back in July or August.

Happy Halloween everyone! I just finished my october tallies and finished the month:
20 bets total
15-5 (win-loss)
+18.31% return

I didn't keep track of individual odds (which I should start doing) but based on my returns it looked like the average pick was -315

great job keep it up!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Happy Halloween everyone! I just finished my october tallies and finished the month:
20 bets total
15-5 (win-loss)
+18.31% return

I didn't keep track of individual odds (which I should start doing) but based on my returns it looked like the average pick was -315
SU what are picks for today

here you go bud

ok everyone 3 soccer games I like today went 3-1 yesterday!

TAKE Athletic Bilbao
21:00 Athletic Bilbao v Elche

TAKE Atletico Madrid
19:00 Granada v Atletico Madrid

TAKE Roma
19:45 Roma v Chievo

GL ALL LETS GO 3-0
Halfway through... looking like a split so far... come on Villarreal, kill em in the second period!

Villarreal 0 Live - 45'
Getafe CF 1

Granada 0 Live - 45'
Atlético Madrid 1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
SU what are picks for today
Time for my bets to go 0-15 so I can be the most well documented case of fail in this thread hahaha

if it gets to that point but people are still mixing and matching are picks and making btc its w e to me as long as everyone is winning and having fun Smiley
Time for my bets to go 0-15 so I can be the most well documented case of fail in this thread hahaha
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Yes.  .01btc = 1 unit

Just uploaded to Google Docs, but this is the first time using it.  Not sure how it looks on a normal computer, but it looks decent on my work computer that runs IE8.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWkVIF4JdAxdHQ5T0gxSzU0LVR0Yk9vLTR2SUc1dUE&usp=sharing

looks good bro!
Activity: 826
Make sure you set the share settings to everyone with teh link. Share button top right corner, then first line under the link box, you'll see "who has acces to this" or something along those line. Click on modify and set it so that anyone with the link can see it (you also set your editing rights for people, which i advise you to set to "read only"). Otherwise people without a gmail account won't be able to see it

Okay I think I changed it... can you view it?  I think it is read only... hopefully lol

Thanks, I can see it and it is Read-Only for me. Looks good!!
Make sure you set the share settings to everyone with teh link. Share button top right corner, then first line under the link box, you'll see "who has acces to this" or something along those line. Click on modify and set it so that anyone with the link can see it (you also set your editing rights for people, which i advise you to set to "read only"). Otherwise people without a gmail account won't be able to see it

Okay I think I changed it... can you view it?  I think it is read only... hopefully lol
Yes.  .01btc = 1 unit

Just uploaded to Google Docs, but this is the first time using it.  Not sure how it looks on a normal computer, but it looks decent on my work computer that runs IE8.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWkVIF4JdAxdHQ5T0gxSzU0LVR0Yk9vLTR2SUc1dUE&usp=sharing

Yes.  .01btc = 1 unit

Activity: 826
Two more bets from me.  I am going to work on tracking all of my bets in the future through Excel and then I will upload the spreadsheet to my website whenever I get home.  In the meantime I will try to find a good format to dump the picks here so they don't look so bad.

NFL - CIN @ MIA
Miami Dolphins ML   +137   .02btc to win .0474
under 43                -105   .02btc to win .0391

Total Bets   Record   Risked Today   To Win
15                0-0-0   42.213 units   100.841 units

Can you clarify your units for us? Is one unit .01BTC??
Two more bets from me.  I am going to work on tracking all of my bets in the future through Excel and then I will upload the spreadsheet to my website whenever I get home.  In the meantime I will try to find a good format to dump the picks here so they don't look so bad.

NFL - CIN @ MIA
Miami Dolphins ML   +137   .02btc to win .0474
under 43                -105   .02btc to win .0391

Total Bets   Record   Risked Today   To Win
15                0-0-0   42.213 units   100.841 units

Lovely layout man :-)
I can only advertise Google docs for tracking this stuff and publishing them online. Post the link to your spradsheet and people can see it, you can manage editing rights, comments right. It's really nice.

I'll look into Google Docs... if I can get it to load on my work computer (owned by web Nazi's) then I will start posting it on that and updating it.  The only problem is that I know I am going to start sucking now... last time I started tracking my bets I hit a losing streak and got discouraged haha
Bram it's quite simple really if you're mathematicaally inclined.

odds < 0 ie -110
to convert to your system, do this

100/odds + 1
here it gives you
100/110 + 1=210/110 which gives you roughly 1.9 or so.

Odds > 0 ie +143
143/100 + 1= 2.43.

That's it. even if you can't have an exact price, at least you get an idea, besides, most bookies online gives the option to display decimal, americans, or both :-) so do your settings properly and that won't be a real issue
Jump to: