Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 181. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
10/30    10:30pm  Golden State    vs LA Lakers          TAKE GOLDEN STATE     
10/30    8:00pm    Houston    vs Charlotte                 TAKE HOUSTON   
10/30    7:00pm    Miami    at Philadelphia                 TAKE MIAMI
10/30    8:00pm    Minnesota    vs Orlando                TAKE MINNESOTA

single bets better or parlay last night play 2 parlay both lost now want to play some small just because of this asking what is better way  Wink

take all single and a tiny parlay thats what I always do and ya clippers killed me Smiley!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
10/30    10:30pm  Golden State    vs LA Lakers          TAKE GOLDEN STATE     
10/30    8:00pm    Houston    vs Charlotte                 TAKE HOUSTON   
10/30    7:00pm    Miami    at Philadelphia                 TAKE MIAMI
10/30    8:00pm    Minnesota    vs Orlando                TAKE MINNESOTA

single bets better or parlay last night play 2 parlay both lost now want to play some small just because of this asking what is better way  Wink
today trying something shit because many has complaint about low rate wins just because of this done some work on this and I have big parlay tonight hope its works for all too

Serie A     ITALY
Osasuna              Rayo Vallecano          Osasuna
Valencia              Almería                     Valencia
Real Madrid          Sevilla                      Real Madrid -1.5

La Liga     SPAIN
Hellas Verona        Sampdoria                Hellas Verona
Milan                   Lazio                       Milan
Juventus              Catania                   Juventus -1.5

PARLAY
Osasuna
Real Madrid
Valencia
Hellas Verona
Juventus

Good Luck for all

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Oh look i choose -500 favorites or greater, thats why I hit 80%! Your prob in the red overall. Too bad too many idiots here don't understand huge favorite moneylines and prob think your god.

Oh look i am a douchebag.  Go eat a bag of dicks and see yourself out of this thread, dumbass.

Literally LOST IT at my desk!!! HAHAHAHA!!  Cheesy
Oh look i choose -500 favorites or greater, thats why I hit 80%! Your prob in the red overall. Too bad too many idiots here don't understand huge favorite moneylines and prob think your god.

wow please leave the thread btw alot of people have made btc here if you dont believe just ask!
Activity: 406

Oh look i am a douchebag.  Go eat a bag of dicks and see yourself out of this thread, dumbass.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
You think they would lose a game 7?  I plan on doubling down on the sox for game 7.

Following some of the Futbol and Basketball picks for today Smiley

I also have a 205 : 1 tennis parlay that Im expecting to lose Tongue
Tennis   
R. Nadal
M. Granollers   M. Granollers ML   11 minutes from now   17.500 / +1650      Unsettled
Tennis   
P. Andujar
T. Berdych   P. Andujar ML   an hour from now   11.750 / +1075      Unsettled

I think I would double down on them if they lose tonight, too, but I will  have a very bad feeling about it.  They need to take care of the Cards tonight.

Gonna throw .01 down on that parlay, too.... because why not? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I'll throw out for people wanting to bet on MLB while they still can that Wacha pitches game 6. I'm strongly predicting this World Series goes to game 7.

I think the Red Sox will take care of business tonight... they need to, or they are going to lose the series.

My money is on Boston.

You think they would lose a game 7?  I plan on doubling down on the sox for game 7.

Following some of the Futbol and Basketball picks for today Smiley

I also have a 205 : 1 tennis parlay that Im expecting to lose Tongue
Tennis   
R. Nadal
M. Granollers   M. Granollers ML   11 minutes from now   17.500 / +1650      Unsettled
Tennis   
P. Andujar
T. Berdych   P. Andujar ML   an hour from now   11.750 / +1075      Unsettled
I'll throw out for people wanting to bet on MLB while they still can that Wacha pitches game 6. I'm strongly predicting this World Series goes to game 7.

I think the Red Sox will take care of business tonight... they need to, or they are going to lose the series.

My money is on Boston.

Edit:  You doing a parlay (or a series of parlays) on those NBA bets?  I don't see any reason to touch those lines with straight bets.

Picking the Spurs and Mavs to take care of business, too, doing a 7 team parlay (+318)

Miami Heat ML-925
Dallas Mavericks ML-225
Spurs ML-250
Thunder ML-260
Warriors ML-950
Rockets ML-1750
Timberwolves ML-650
Parlay:+318
.03 to win .125
all bets today it is a busy day!!

Ok everyone I am going to try something new and follow BRAM and take some soccer picks for the offical record and also add another pick

HERE WE GO

TAKE Real Madrid
21:00 Real Madrid v Sevilla

TAKE Juventus
19:45 Juventus v Catania

TAKE Valencia
19:00 Valencia v Almeria

TAKE Over 2.5
19:45 Fiorentina v Napoli
(Total Goals)

NBA

10/30    10:30pm    Golden State    vs LA Lakers TAKE GOLDEN STATE      
10/30    8:00pm    Houston    vs Charlotte    TAKE HOUSTON   
10/30    7:00pm    Miami    at Philadelphia       TAKE MIAMI
10/30    8:00pm    Minnesota    vs Orlando       TAKE MINNESOTA

GL EVERYONE!

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz
also if you want to be in the skype group please post skype name here or pm me THANK YOU!

can I still post my soccer picks because I don't want any body says I am copy pasting you because I have also some like these tips
of course this is an open thread for anyone post away
also if you want to be in the skype group please post skype name here or pm me THANK YOU!

can I still post my soccer picks because I don't want any body says I am copy pasting you because I have also some like these tips
Ok everyone I am going to try something new and follow BRAM and take some soccer picks for the offical record and also add another pick

HERE WE GO

TAKE Real Madrid
21:00 Real Madrid v Sevilla

TAKE Juventus
19:45 Juventus v Catania

TAKE Valencia
19:00 Valencia v Almeria

TAKE Over 2.5
19:45 Fiorentina v Napoli
(Total Goals)

GL EVERYONE LETS SEE HOW I DO

Here is the book I use bitbook.biz
Monday 2 tips both out now  going 35---13 after this unable to came online due to mother illness now tonight hope have some good for all  Grin
Smh clippers so we are 2 /2 on the week
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
1-1 so far if clippers win I win the parlay and single game so still in the black Smiley
Activity: 327
Soccer picks for tomorrow guys!

Parlay:
Italy
Juventus v Catania
Juventus ML

Spain
Real Madrid v Sevilla
Real Madrid ML

Tennis
David Ferrer v Lukas Rosol
David Ferrer ML

That's the parlay! I am putting .15 BTC on that parlay.

Then some single bets:
Spain
Valencia v Almeria
Valencia ML (0.1 BTC)

Italy
Sassuolo v Udinese
Udinese ML (0.05 BTC)

Spain
Real Madrid v Sevilla
Over 2.5 Goals (0.1 BTC)

Let's do this!!
Jump to: