Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 184. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
ok new Skype group chat name is Bitcoin sports betting if you need to be added please post name in here or PM me Smiley!
Yes! My skype is AcidicPM

ok added you after you accept will put you in the group!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ok new Skype group chat name is Bitcoin sports betting if you need to be added please post name in here or PM me Smiley!
Yes! My skype is AcidicPM
question would you guys like a skype room so we can all talk during the games? A live bitcoin betting skype room?
Any last minute thoughts on Seattle covering -13.5?

I am not going to lie I like it just because kellen clemans is starting at qb
 it is worth a shot just bet tiny !
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Any last minute thoughts on Seattle covering -13.5?

My mostly uneducated guess says yes!  Grin
Football
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks

PICK: Seattle Seahawks ML

Hockey
Carolina Hurricanes vs Pittsburgh Penguins

PICK: Pittsburgh Penguins ML

My first pick on here, been following this thread for a bit now. I will be playing .25 on these on a parlay to win .2
I feel good about Pittsburgh playing against the 3rd string goalie for the Hurricanes and Seattle's defense is just too good.

Good luck guys!

Also looking forward to NBA season, stayeduptolate can't wait! Smiley

gl bro cheering for you!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Football
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks

PICK: Seattle Seahawks ML

Hockey
Carolina Hurricanes vs Pittsburgh Penguins

PICK: Pittsburgh Penguins ML

My first pick on here, been following this thread for a bit now. I will be playing .25 on these on a parlay to win .2
I feel good about Pittsburgh playing against the 3rd string goalie for the Hurricanes and Seattle's defense is just too good.

Good luck guys!

Also looking forward to NBA season, stayeduptolate can't wait! Smiley
for some of the e-mails I am getting please just check thread my bet for tonight is Seattle Smiley!
are next game is at chicago we should win that with no cutler GB at home will be interesting lol

Well Brandon Marshall, M.D. said that Jay Cutler would be healed and ready to go in two weeks.... so watch out!

i hope cutler does not play boooo lol
Activity: 406
are next game is at chicago we should win that with no cutler GB at home will be interesting lol

Well Brandon Marshall, M.D. said that Jay Cutler would be healed and ready to go in two weeks.... so watch out!
im praying lions get in the playoffs and have 1 home game ford field would be rocking!!!

It would be very cool to see them get a home game.  Just gotta take care of GB and Chicago. 

im praying lions get in the playoffs and have 1 home game ford field would be rocking!!!

It would be very cool to see them get a home game.  Just gotta take care of GB and Chicago. 
I took two parlays with some of your games, and one of them had your 1 loss in there.

I included that damn WVU game in a lot of my parlays... oh well, I made it all back and then some on Sunday with the Cowboys game.

Sad they lost, but glad I took the points instead of the ML.

you know im a big detroit fan so that game was crazy to see something good actulley happen to the lions for once!

I wasn't even upset at the loss.  My two favorite teams were playing... one of them has to lose!

Was insane to watch Calvin Johnson just go out there and shred them for 329 yards. Besides... Detroit needed the win more than Dallas did, so hopefully it works out to a rematch in the Playoffs this year Smiley

I took two parlays with some of your games, and one of them had your 1 loss in there.

I included that damn WVU game in a lot of my parlays... oh well, I made it all back and then some on Sunday with the Cowboys game.

I called it a homer pick,  Roll Eyes

lol atleast we pushed with clemson even though we should of won that game! keep up the good work bud!!

you know im a big detroit fan so that game was crazy to see something good actulley happen to the lions for once!

I wasn't even upset at the loss.  My two favorite teams were playing... one of them has to lose!

Was insane to watch Calvin Johnson just go out there and shred them for 329 yards. Besides... Detroit needed the win more than Dallas did, so hopefully it works out to a rematch in the Playoffs this year Smiley

Activity: 327
I took two parlays with some of your games, and one of them had your 1 loss in there. Fuck my life, rofl. Anyway, got Seattle for tonight in a parlay, too! If they win I get .25 BTC, so thanks sir Smiley

of course the 1 loss sorry bro Sad  no worries seattle should win tonight I am very very confident in it and wait until tom with NBA its BITCOIN MAKING TIME!!!! lol

Hell yeah sounds good bro! Cheesy
Jump to: